Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! (7280 Views)

Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" / Is Goodlooks Alone Enough To Get U Girls? / When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! by kinglekan: 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

hmm bad man grin

but who takes pictures on such ventures. are you trying to tempt your destiny or what

That was a trick question. wink

Now that I have you exactly where I want you to be, can you kindly tell me when you would be up for another enthralling venture? grin grin
Re: That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! by Gurgle(f): 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
kinglekan:

That was a trick question. wink

Now that I have you exactly where I want you to be, can you kindly tell me when you would be up for another enthralling venture? grin grin

Lol you cant trick me o

Do you usually follow women on such journeys
Re: That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! by kinglekan: 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol you cant trick me o
Do you usually follow women on such journeys
Buhahahahhahah!!! cheesy cheesy
Do I look like a handbag or a body guard?
Well except you mean if am game. wink grin
Re: That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! by Gurgle(f): 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
kinglekan:

Do I look like a handbag or a body guard?

Well except you mean if am game. wink grin

Lol

I cant do this, please excuse me haha
Re: That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! by kinglekan: 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol
I cant do this, please excuse me haha
Chaiii u can lie for halfrica. cheesy cheesy
Re: That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! by Gurgle(f): 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
kinglekan:

What am I lying about. its not like its my picture up there
Re: That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
kinglekan:

Ex squeeze me?
wah his ma name menthioned there
Can u do wivout me for once?
Am i ur life line?
Or ur life support?
Or did u originated from me?
Re: That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! by Gurgle(f): 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
halfrica:

Ex squeeze me?
wah his ma name menthioned there
Can u do wivout me for once?
Am i ur life line?
Or ur life support?
Or did u originated from me?

yeah I was thinking, hes going to call this woman now hahaha
Re: That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah I was thinking, hes going to call this woman now hahaha

Since i gave him a taste of sense he has been disturbin me for more sense bt all d sense i av doesnt fit into his brain box he shd leave me alone
Re: That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! by Gurgle(f): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
halfrica:

Since i gave him a taste of sense he has been disturbin me for more sense bt all d sense i av doesnt fit into his brain box he shd leave me alone

Hm Sorry o, just ignore him, hes just joking
Re: That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Hm Sorry o, just ignore him, hes just joking

I kno nau since d only fuse guiding his common sense exploded 2mnths ago he has been on factory reset which makes u tink he is a joker grin
Re: That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! by Gurgle(f): 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
halfrica:

I kno nau since d only fuse guiding his common sense exploded 2mnths ago he has been on factory reset which makes u tink he is a joker grin

Lol see explanasho cheesy
Re: That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol see explanasho cheesy
grin ehn aunty google
Re: That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! by kinglekan: 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

What am I lying about. its not like its my picture up there
Let's c ur picture to confirm. wink
Re: That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! by kinglekan: 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
halfrica:
Ex squeeze me? wah his ma name menthioned there Can u do wivout me for once? Am i ur life line? Or ur life support? Or did u originated from me?
I just loffs u naa! Its becoming an obsession sef. sad
Re: That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! by Gurgle(f): 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
kinglekan:

Let's c ur picture to confirm. wink

And wheres your own picture
Re: That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
kinglekan:

I just loffs u naa! Its becoming an obsession sef. sad

You love a whole continent iyen nah nice gan o tongue

1 Like

Re: That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! by kinglekan: 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

And wheres your own picture
Young lady put yo picture up b4 I descend on yo _ass. undecided
Re: That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! by kinglekan: 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
halfrica:
You love a whole continent iyen nah nice gan o tongue
I dey tells u ooo. Halfrica my beloved country, sowi I mean continent. grin
Re: That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
kinglekan:

Why is ur english jumpy
Re: That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
kinglekan:

Why is ur english jumping
Re: That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! by francizy(m): 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
kinglekan:

U bera learn so u don't make this kinda mistakes d next time u go on expedition. grin

I dey look for my tecno charger.. Bros abeg you see am? grin
Re: That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! by Gurgle(f): 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
kinglekan:

Young lady put yo picture up b4 I descend on yo _ass. undecided

Lol

oya descend grin
Re: That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! by kinglekan: 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol

oya descend grin

Hey missy, the last person you want on yo _ass is me. Cos ama gv it to u real hot. angry
Re: That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! by Gurgle(f): 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
kinglekan:

Hey missy, the last person you want on yo _ass is me. Cos ama gv it to u real hot. angry

Oh I didn't realise you meant it literally, rather than figuratively

anyway please excuse me, shop is closing and I need to find what to eat
Re: That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! by kinglekan: 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
halfrica:

Why is ur english jumpy
Is loffs tha iss makess me to wrotes lika vaselline. sad
Re: That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! by kinglekan: 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
francizy:

I dey look for my tecno charger.. Bros abeg you see am? grin
Chaiii Oga don catch me again oooo!!!
Bros abeg go find am for where u keep am. grin
Re: That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! by kinglekan: 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Oh I didn't realise you meant it literally, rather than figuratively
anyway please excuse me, shop is closing and I need to find what to eat
Get sumfn for two oooo
Re: That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
kinglekan:

Is loffs tha iss makess me to wrotes lika vaselline. sad

Love no blind again nau he don dey wear contact lens go to an english school and stop killing english dats still on life support due to injury sustained by d i must to write and speak english even if i no fit
I am their leader tho embarassed english my condolense didnt mean to hurt u badly
Re: That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! by kinglekan: 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
halfrica:

Love no blind again nau he don dey wear contact lens go to an english school and stop killing english dats still on life support due to injury sustained by d i must to write and speak english even if i no fit
I am their leader tho embarassed english my condolense didnt mean to hurt u badly

But ayam a fine bois na. U don't like light skinned bois ?
Re: That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! by INTROVERT236: 12:09am On Aug 02, 2015
hehehehehehehegrin
Re: That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! by Desric(m): 12:39am On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:
*Screams* shocked shocked what bad luck
I know you will scream because you are ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens / Nigerian Men And Their Love For Small Girls With Pointed Breast (pics) / Beyoncé Boings Jay-z After Listening To "Make Love To Me" (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.