Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) (44443 Views)

Mom Watched Daughter’s Rape And Murder Before Having Sex And Making Dinner With / Security Guard On N25,000 Salary Steals N24.4m, Threatens Boss With Whistle-blow / Proprietor, 70, Defiles Eight-year-old Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by texazzpete(m): 9:32am On Aug 01, 2015
What?

May God punish those Pastors and Elders who pressured the parents. May God punish those imbecilic, idiotic and underserving parents that bowed to pressure and dropped the case.

We cannot leave out the crazy policemen that allow a case to be dropped when it's a case of rape against a minor. The parents should have no say in the matter.

The rapist is lucky he is dealing with silly parents of the victim. A slow and painful death is what I would have ensured he suffered.

I hope someone takes up this case and ensures this monster is locked up for life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by skytreader(m): 9:32am On Aug 01, 2015
I don't like this idea of religious leaders putting pressure on ppl not to seek justice. What if he had done it to their children, ehn? Will they leave it to God? Something tells me that if this paedophile gets off easy, he'll strike again. 25k, my foot!
Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by generaliy07(m): 9:33am On Aug 01, 2015
WILL THE 25K ERASE THE PAINFUL EXPERIENCE FROM THE GIRL'S MIND FOREVER?
POOR GIRL, I HOPE SHE OVERCOMES THE TRAUMA ATTACHED
GOATS IN MEN CLOTHING

BY THE WAY, I AM BACK!
Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by IamOpemipo(m): 9:33am On Aug 01, 2015
I taya for naija o aswear

Na we dey condem and na we stl dey do am pass
Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by IYADARA(f): 9:34am On Aug 01, 2015
Poverty......nothing more.....all in face me I slap u.....still poverty.....may God help d poor
Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 01, 2015
25 000 Make dem go court if dem get money be dat Buh atleast that man try with the 25K E be the girl bn enjoy the konji!
Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by Princevally(m): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2015
Dat gal don pass 8yrs oo lol
Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by texazzpete(m): 9:37am On Aug 01, 2015
Mprepz:
25 000
Make dem go court if dem get money be dat
Buh atleast that man try with the 25K
E be the girl bn enjoy the konji!

Always an easy way to know the immature clowns on NL who do not have children.

Try to have some sense for once in your wretched life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:37am On Aug 01, 2015
pocohantas:
They should use the 25k to file report. Then organise boys to beat him up.

The darkest and hottest places in hell is reserved for pastors like this, who maintain neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Too much na. Y beat him.up wen u still will file a report against him?
Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by Islie: 9:38am On Aug 01, 2015
However, after the pressure of numerous pleas from pastors and landlords in the area became too much, the girl’s parents were forced to write a letter to withdraw their case.

This part got be disturbed if pastors can be begging for a rape suspect to be left off the hook

Then I fear for our little girls
Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by sonofananimal2: 9:38am On Aug 01, 2015
ijustdey:

http://www.punchng.com/feature/super-saturday-crime/parents-reject-n25000-after-eight-year-old-daughters-rape/

Photos of the Rapist and victim

WHAT IS WITH NAIRALAND AND RAPE angry

I STILL CAN'T FIND THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THIS TWO
Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by Frederick07: 9:39am On Aug 01, 2015
Who even thought it to pay N25,000 for compensation, it is just blatantly insulting.
Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by Khameal007(m): 9:40am On Aug 01, 2015
let em lock this dude up with gays in prison... His raping as$ gonna hear it!! by the way if i was that child's father.. that rapist would be dead by now.
Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by dre11(m): 9:40am On Aug 01, 2015
Mprepz:
25 000
Make dem go court if dem get money be dat
Buh atleast that man try with the 25K
E be the girl bn enjoy the konji!

SMH

1 Like

Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by chimetek(m): 9:41am On Aug 01, 2015
Immorality every where........

And every time

May God help us
Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:41am On Aug 01, 2015
ma GOD HELP us dis d sign of end time ma GOD HELP US
Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by MarieSucre(f): 9:43am On Aug 01, 2015
hmmn
Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 01, 2015
Look at his very scary face seff angry
Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by Pamelayoung: 9:46am On Aug 01, 2015
Rape cases evryday, don't belief them anymore.
Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by phreakabit(m): 9:48am On Aug 01, 2015
This guy resemble Yoruba ?

Its a darn question. . . Notice the punctuation mark.
Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by damiloladuke: 9:49am On Aug 01, 2015
what nonsense... he should be arrested ...ANd not only him... the girls parents too should be arrested..

[url=http://wenogetjob.com]CHECK MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY[/ur
Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by damiloladuke: 9:50am On Aug 01, 2015
what nonsense... he should be arrested ...ANd not only him... the girls parents too should be arrested..

CHECK MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 01, 2015
texazzpete:

Always an easy way to know the immature clowns on NL who do not have children.
Try to have some sense for once in your wretched life.
I knew an slowpoke who is into raping ministry will quote me I pray ur joystick receives small sense!!
Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by freecocoa(f): 9:51am On Aug 01, 2015
Just look at his miserable face, the stories we read here are just the ones that reaches the media, imagine the cases we don't even hear/read about, yet someone will say Nigerian girls lie about losing their virginity through r*pe, it's alright.

What sort of useless elders and pastors beg for such a wicked man? Just why did the girl's parents listen to such advice? A pastor supports bad things and you still go to his church, Nna eh! Some people are just too stup1d.

1 Like

Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2015
dre11:

SMH
Receive sense by force since ur fada could not afford condom to prevent this!!
Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2015
dre11:

SMH
Receive sense by force since ur fada could not afford condom to prevent this!!
Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2015
Mprepz:

I knew a slowpoke who is into raping ministry will quote me I pray ur joystick receives small sense!!
ODE!!
Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by ImperfectMe(m): 9:54am On Aug 01, 2015
pocohantas:

The darkest and hottest places in hell is reserved for pastors like this, who maintain neutrality in times of moral crisis.
Hmmm....Inferno
Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by engrjacuzzi: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2015
I don't wish any man death but I may wish him life imprisonment including the parents of the victim. in fact, the man should be starved for his wickedness.
Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by ceejay80s(m): 9:58am On Aug 01, 2015
If u can rape an 8yrs old and give her 25,000 naira, why not go to ashi and spend 2 weeks with her for that amount, some nigerian men sef, when will lady's start raping men?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises / Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife / Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.