Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,208 members, 7,953,767 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:59 AM

Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) (44593 Views)

Mom Watched Daughter’s Rape And Murder Before Having Sex And Making Dinner With / Security Guard On N25,000 Salary Steals N24.4m, Threatens Boss With Whistle-blow / Proprietor, 70, Defiles Eight-year-old Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by Fourwinds: 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
this is poverty at its peak. if d man was bouyant enough he won't rent face me I slap u house. check most cases like this come from such environment. Parents need to be vigilant and watch over their children especial d female child. then to d pastors and landlords dat asked d family to withdraw d case. I trust my God. As they kill such a criminal case so their children will experience such in which d case will also be forgetton. it is not a curse ooo but KARMA. it is law of nature. my fellow NL., if POO wants it way out., for how long will u stop it.?? it is just a matter of time u will let go. that is nature....cannt cheat it
Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by teepsee(f): 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
Please let them check that girl. That man look like someone suffering from Hiv.
Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by joe4christ(m): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
changes1:

That his wife has been around does not mean he has been "doing it"

If its not konji then it is what if I may ask? Hunger?

A man who probably spent the night with his wife before she left home for a wedding, only for the man to take advantage of that, and you tag this scenario as kongi motivated?
You must be kidding me, that man is a damn paedophile
Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
joe4christ:

A man who probably spent the night with his wife before she left home for a wedding, only for the man to take advantage of that, and you tag this scenario as kongi motivated?
You must be kidding me, that man is a damn paedophile

He`s not a paedophile. Hes a "Paedophilic monster" if there`s a word like that... Still on still Konji was involved
Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by ukachy69: 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
bastien:
25k to buy new Hymen abi

I wonder o!

May God help us all.
Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by bastien: 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
ukachy69:

I wonder o!

May God help us all.
the thing tire me o
Re: Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) by chiwuike20: 4:05am On Aug 02, 2015
pastors, in trying to be over righteous, or probably because they knew the person in question, have decided to plead on behalf of a rapist, especially that that involved an 8 year old kid. what they ought to do is to plead to the parent to forgive the perpetrator but not to prevent him for facing justice. this person going scot free may feel he may get away with another act when caught again having escaped justice. consequently, he may through experience device a more efficient means of silencing his victims, which may include murder.

let pastors or whoever feels he of she is a mediator to dispute be wary; there are institutions set by God himself to carry the work of justice (Rom 13)... which in this case is the criminal justice system

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Raped By Lagos Pastor⁠ Delivers Twins (photos) / New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend / Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.