Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Behold The End Of This Pretty Smart Virgin Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Behold The End Of This Pretty Smart Virgin Girl (1113 Views)

See What This Pretty Girl Did (PICS) / When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold The End Of This Pretty Smart Virgin Girl by TessyNkennor(f): 9:21am On Aug 01, 2015
Thank God it's Saturday!!! I slept like a baby with no worries of rushing to office. Alright, let's get down to today's business. Enjoy!
You are a virgin who love to post your photos on Facebook and Instagram. That was where he stumbled on your pictures. He 'like' it, placed comment and then went through your walls. He loved what he saw and sent you a friend request. You saw his friend request. You don't really know him so you didn't bother to accept his request, but because he's a mutual friend of your friend on Facebook, you reluctantly accepted his request.
He sent you a chat message. You replied. He flirted with you and you kind of like it. He chat with you anytime you're online and each time he makes you feel special and excited about yourself.
It's been six months now and he seems cool. You've asked him all the smart questions your pastor taught you to ask a guy and he had answered you politely. It's safe and okay to hook up now. You set a date, but not in his house. A girl must play safe.
You dressed to kill, smell good, make up on, fresh breath & new weave on. He picked you up in his jeep, took you to KFC. You had a swell time. He knows how to make you laugh. He rubbed your hand, gave you a look and smiled. You saw yourself liking his company.
Few months passed and you had the third date. It feels like you've known him forever. Then he said...
he's thinking of spending the rest of his life with you. You felt like melting. You didn't say yes. But because you're a smart pretty virgin you smiled and promised to think about it.
Before you realized it, you've gone on 6th date with him. He took you back to your hostel. You made him feel comfortable. He sat very close to you. He rubbed your back gently, kissed you slowly then passionately. Unzipped your jeans, they're too tight but he managed to take them off. You love his aggression, strength, power & you give in. You slowly and reluctantly open your laps for him. Just this once, you said to yourself.
It feels good. You know it's wrong, but it feels good. You asked for protection, he says it's too late, neither of you planned for this, so don't worry. You obeyed & didn't disturb. He said he loves you & you didn't hesitate to say you love him too. That was it. You had sex for the first time in your life!!!
When he's satisfied with you he went to his car to get a very expensive wine. He poured some in a glass and let you drank from his hand. Ohh man. You felt so special. "He must be madly in love with me", you thought to yourself.
You watched him got dressed. You accompanied him to his jeep. He kissed you on the cheek & said "I had a great time, babe." You smiled & replied "Me too. Beep me once you get home". You watched him drove away.
Back in your hostel you can't stop smiling. He had proposed to you. You begin to imagine how marriage with him will look like. By night he hasn't called you to say he arrived home safely. You sent him a message. He is online, but didn't reply. It's unlike him, so you pinged him again and again. It showed 'Read' but he didn't respond. You decided to call him, he didn't pick your calls. Minutes later you can't find him on your friend's list on Facebook. HE BLOCKED YOU.
You called your friend who was his friend on Facebook and she doesn't know anyone by that name. You decided to visit the address he gave you. It was a wrong address. You went to the office he claimed to be working. There was no one bearing that name.
Days, weeks, months passed by. You started feeling sick, weak, you even lose weight. Then you started acting strangely with sores in your mouth. You went to the clinic. Got tested. Minutes later, nurse walked in. "I'm sorry. You're HIV Positive," the nurse said and that's not all. "you're 5 weeks pregnant!".
HOW? You didn't understand. Reality hits you. You walked back to your hostel. Scared. Confused, wondering how to tell your parent. How to further your education. How to abort the baby without taking your life along with it.
Then you sent him a text message and an offline message on his BlackBerry Messenger, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram saying, "just so you know I'm pregnant with your baby and we are HIV positive."
You waited for his reply and it came speedily. That was the first message you received from him in months and it says, "That was not suppose to be. It was a stupid bet. I bet N500,000 with some of your friends that I can lay you. It was suppose to take a whole session, but I took your virginity within 6 months. Please sort yourself out."
N500,000? That was how much your virginity worth to him and to them!!
You walked into the highway, helpless, hopeless, emotionless. You saw the trailer coming near. At first, it seems like the least of your problem. You looked into the sky and wished for everything to just end. BOOM! That's the end of you.
Few miles away, the guy was collecting the money he won from a bet with your best friend who previously challenged him that he can't win your heart talkless of getting into your pant.
Morals of the scenario: A friend who has lost her virginity will want you to lose your virginity also. Don't be that girl! Don't be a victim!...Be wise! You're smarter than this! Don't get it twisted!!!

Change Start with You... So Share!!!

Read more romance article on www.tessynkennor.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behold The End Of This Pretty Smart Virgin Girl by donbrowser(m): 9:22am On Aug 01, 2015
Hmm
Re: Behold The End Of This Pretty Smart Virgin Girl by Feranchek(m): 9:28am On Aug 01, 2015
Ndo
Re: Behold The End Of This Pretty Smart Virgin Girl by maverickdude(m): 9:29am On Aug 01, 2015
owk
Re: Behold The End Of This Pretty Smart Virgin Girl by ikon123(m): 9:55am On Aug 01, 2015
I don hear,i go advice my virgin friend kiss
Re: Behold The End Of This Pretty Smart Virgin Girl by OVI75(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2015
PERFECTLY FICTITIOUS,YET PRACTICSLY TENABLE.

(1) (Reply)

10 Funny Facts About Love Nd Sex Life U Need To Know / What Do You Think About Having Only One Lover / Assuming We Are All Naked....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.