Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,045 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

Why Are Girls Scared Of Guys With Beard And Hair? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Scared Of Guys With Beard And Hair? (1036 Views)

Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Scared Of Guys With Beard And Hair? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
Why are girls scared of a guy in dreadlocks and beards, why do they even tell u to ur face that it scares them. To me i dont understand whats scary there, u ladies wear big wigs and put blue colour around ur eyes and say its make up yet we aint scared so why do our only alternative to a clean cut which is dreadlock and beard scare you?
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Guys With Beard And Hair? by naijaboiy: 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Guys With Beard And Hair? by menesheh(m): 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
girls are not scared of my beard. they even like it. grin

but as a virgin, i don't give much a damn

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Guys With Beard And Hair? by excellentmomma(f): 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
u can hide a bomb in there cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Guys With Beard And Hair? by ksbusari(m): 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
Probably ur dreadlocks makes u look irresponsible or.....

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Guys With Beard And Hair? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
because of bin laden undecided
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Guys With Beard And Hair? by DrObum(m): 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
Seems OP hasn't seen Abubakar Shekau's pics before grin
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Guys With Beard And Hair? by uniqueren(f): 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
Cos it aint cool waking up with alot of hair in ur mouth undecided
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Guys With Beard And Hair? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Guys With Beard And Hair? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
If your wig won't get into your mouth, his wouldn't
uniqueren:
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Guys With Beard And Hair? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
Does any of them have/had dreads?
DrObum:
Seems OP hasn't seen Abubakar Shekau's pics before grin
N1one:
because of bin laden undecided
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Guys With Beard And Hair? by heatflux: 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
uniqueren:
. Lmao grin
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Guys With Beard And Hair? by Princeparix(m): 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
Do they fear Uti Nwachukwu

Na because say you no get money joor undecided
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Guys With Beard And Hair? by lekjons(m): 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
Princeparix:
Do they fear Uti Nwachukwu

Na because say you no get money joor undecided
Seconded! u no get moni u come get beard, badluck!! gringrin
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Guys With Beard And Hair? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hahahaha. That's a new one. I actually like NEAT dreadlocks. When they're dirty, look reddish & unequal, that's when they make the person look like a madman. They should be kept clean. I'm not a beard fan though. Some men don't grow nice full beards, so it ends up looking like a goat's beard...very light & weird.
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Guys With Beard And Hair? by kokoA(m): 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Because they look like monkeys

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs That You Are No Longer Cool With Your Girlfriend, Dump Her A.s.a.p. / Why I Had Sex With Over 200 Younger Men – 71-year-old Great Grand Mother Reveals / Emir Sanusi Lamido & 18yr Old Wife(pix Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.