Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta (42180 Views)

Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) / Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos / Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-jcLXF1HOUlU/Vbw92qhFCMI/AAAAAAAGFM4/LeWgSM1G3Jg/s400/2.jpg[/img]

Residents of Okilo Road in Abuloma, Port Harcourt woke up yesterday morning to a shocking discovery. A premature new born baby had been dumped in the gutter overnight.

Photo of the baby

[img]http://1.bp..com/-_aGZUiyXEew/Vbw95Pt6O0I/AAAAAAAGFNA/0MfsgRntxU4/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

http://www..net/2015/08/photo-heartless-mother-throws-her-new.html

very difficult to get good news coming out from this thing called Nigeria.
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by gajerian(m): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
dominique:
Why are people always quick to conclude it's the mother? It could have been ANYBODY

So a Man can born and throw away
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
Freemanan:

Okay... Business... Eskober's
carry ur heart of stone commot
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
eskober:
carry ur heart of stone commot
Iko... Welldone
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Freemanan:

Iko... Welldone
imagine what that premature baby went tru, jst try to comprehend
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
eskober:
imagine what that premature baby went tru, jst try to comprehend
Lol... Am concerned jare... Just moody..
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
Freemanan:

Lol... Am concerned jare... Just moody..
oya go and knee down outside grin
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
eskober:
oya go and knee down outside grin
Jesu.... E never reach so. Calm down..
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by dominique(f): 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
phyllosilicate:
No it's the father, if that makes you happy.

Or kidnappers or careless quack hospital staff. None of us witnessed it so I can't just go ahead and point fingers.

Reminds me my distant relative (RIP), She got pregnant for a married man and refused to abort it despite his threats. When the pregnancy was in its late stage, he sent for her telling her tha he has reconsidered. When she got there, she was attacked by thugs and injected with oxytocin to induce labour. The baby was born dead and yanked away from her. Now if such baby was carelessly tossed into the gutter and its pics posted online, some extremely myopic ignorant folks will be screaming IT WAS THE MOTHER. Let's try to think outside the box once a while, things aren't always as they seem.

1 Like

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by peeta89(m): 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
dominique:

So it was a woman that chopped his friend to pieces, killed and gutted a 4 year old, that snatched a new born baby from a hospital ward (if ritualists use the baby and discard its corpse, you guys will still blame the mother).

Anybody is capable of evil deeds. It just irritates me the way people jump to silly conclusions when they have zero facts of what really happened.
it was dat baby that was thrown inside a gutter I was referring to ooooo. Kus we av heard similar issues in d past of ow ladies dispose their new born in dust bins and stuff like dat. With regards to this thread ladies are guilty.....when we talk about kidnapping, armed robbery men are very guilty of this. that's my opinion. Ow has ur day been?
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by mohisi: 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
dominique:
Why are people always quick to conclude it's the mother? It could have been ANYBODY
if nt d mother than who?
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Mayflowa(m): 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
bercarray:
i read ds and i'm forced to thank my mum 4 keeping me.
Some ladies can be so wicked ehnn! Had it bn ds was bn done her, would she av grownup to enjoy all d gud tns of lyf she enjoyed,includn d sex.God knw wht cld av bkum d baby in future. Quote me that it myt not be d mum that dump 4t there o

lol. You are funny. But do you know if your mother aborted your siblings before you? Again, u won't have been bothered if you were aborted because you won't know about your existence.
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by mrajims(m): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
sauceny:
I pray God seizes to give her a child in the future
Ameen to that prayers. when many couples are looking for child this heartless being threw it away. its painful really lipsrsealed
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by ilo04(m): 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
dominique:
see mumu comment

1 Like

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
dominique:

So Mr or Mrs "ANYBODY" would just walk up to the mother and "rip her stomach" open, pull out the baby with the placenta and sew it back and the mother will shake the ANYBODY the way Rochas shook Obama without raising alarm abi?

OK! Nice thought.

1 Like

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Neplusultra(f): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
Vicious!
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by seangy4konji: 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
A lotta things happening in this world mehn...
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by awesomesossy(f): 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
And tomorrow she ll say it's her mother inlaw dat has tied her womb....issokay
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by abisola85: 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
Too bad
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by awesomesossy(f): 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
dominique:
Ooo u mean it could hav bn u....y is common sense so far fetched(just thinking aloud undecided)

1 Like

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
horexy:
Looking at d head of d baby, it's stil premature...maybe she went into forced labour and had a 'still birth'...just maybe...
But even so, d person who dumped ds baby shouldn't av done dt in a canal...i mean who does dt?
And if truly d baby was alive b4 dumping him/ her, then d person who did ds go surely face God's unrefined blazing wrath! No escape!
Even if she had a still birth. The baby deserved a proper burial.
Christ have mercy.
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by captain11: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hooooo my God, but pple 'er weekend. Innocent baby, look at were the indiot mother dump baby. Innocent soul for God seke. What you did to little baby may Almighty Reward you, for killing Innocent baby and dump it in place like this. If know you don't like the baby in the first place, Why did you hopen your leg for men to get you pregrence.
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Skillfullulu(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
rEinCarNaTeD1:
it's the mother! Who else could do that? it's either the mother dumped the baby there or she approved it.....whichever way, all accusing fingers point at the mother
. The. Baby might b "still" b4 birth thou but she ought not to have done that even if she is dead.
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by bammy777(m): 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
jamesversion:
is the baby dead?
. No , he's as alive as yur brain.
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by bammy777(m): 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
dominique:

Where are the accusing fingers? Who witnessed it? What if it's the father that doesn't want to take up responsibility. He could also have done with or without the approval of the mother. When I was in Benue, a man was arrested for throwing his new born twins into the pit latrine while their mother was asleep. Now if this man hadn't been caught, a set of dead twins would have been dug out of the laterine and the likes of you would have concluded it was the mother.
. Haha , can't u c d picture ? Before typing all this ?
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Tonyblinky(m): 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
What's graphic about this?
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
A most heartless and egregious crime. I should've heeded your graphic content warning, whatever good that would've done me. RIP.
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by bammy777(m): 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
captain11:
Hooooo my God, but pple 'er weekend. Innocent baby, look at were the indiot mother dump baby. Innocent soul for God seke. What you did to little baby may Almighty Reward you, for killing Innocent baby and dump it in place like this. If know you don't like the baby in the first place, Why did you hopen your leg for men to get you pregrence.
. WOW,
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by jamesversion: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
bammy777:
. No , he's as alive as yur brain.

bruv, wats the hostility..i didnt read the message cos i hurriedly scrolled down to the pix.

the way you took it personal sha, i hope its not what im thinking.
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
Freemanan:

Jesu.... E never reach so. Calm down..
grin grin grin grin grin u r forgiven go and sin no more cool

1 Like

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by rEinCarNaTeD1(m): 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
dominique:

Where are the accusing fingers? Who witnessed it? What if it's the father that doesn't want to take up responsibility. He could also have done with or without the approval of the mother. When I was in Benue, a man was arrested for throwing his new born twins into the pit latrine while their mother was asleep. Now if this man hadn't been caught, a set of dead twins would have been dug out of the laterine and the likes of you would have concluded it was the mother.
this one was dumped with the placenta. did the father deliver the baby himself? I'm not saying that what u opined is not possible, but when u see babies wrapped in cartons and dropped in waste sites or gutters, the mothers are the first suspects
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by rEinCarNaTeD1(m): 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
Skillfullulu:
. The. Baby might b "still" b4 birth thou but she ought not to have done that even if she is dead.
possible, that! but the act f droppin babies in the gutters is more common with prostitutes and naturally wicked women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always / Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom / Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.