Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta (42166 Views)

Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) / Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos / Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by ugoezeik(m): 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
dominique:
Why are people always quick to conclude it's the mother? It could have been ANYBODY
and who is d anybody. u ehhh? am not am nt surprise with ur comment anyway
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by MrsChima(f): 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
smithsydny:
If i say women ar wickeg mrschima wil begin to attack me. Una dn c am nw. Umuwayi opening ther leg 4evry dick tom nd harry since 14bc

I have never said women can't be wicked. I am not bias like many of you manbishes. I call a spade a spade regardless of gender.
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by MrsChima(f): 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
dominique:
Why are people always quick to conclude it's the mother? It could have been ANYBODY

Men can't do no wrong so it is the woman that does evil sh1t.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Nicklaus(m): 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
dominique:
of course it's the father. M sure he tore the wife's tommy and carefully eviscerated the foetus, with the placenta left the dead wife at home and came all the way to drop it in a gutter so openly like "LOOK WHAT I DID"! . If u lack a sense of proper assessment u muzzle up. That thing was carefully removed by an expert, best guess a (doctor) and m sure given to the mother to dispose. But a b\tch being a b\tch thought the gutter was her best bet b4 she got home. The way I see it the father of that child doesn't know about it.
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by dominique(f): 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nicklaus:
of course it's the father. M sure he tore the wife's tommy and carefully eviscerated the foetus, with the placenta left the dead wife at home and came all the way to drop it in a gutter so openly like "LOOK WHAT I DID"! . If u lack a sense of proper assessment u muzzle up. That thing was carefully removed by an expert, best guess a (doctor) and m sure given to the mother to dispose. But a b\tch being a b\tch thought the gutter was her best bet b4 she got home. The way I see it the father of that child doesn't know about it.

And I bet you were there taking notes of the events as they unfold.
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by ifoundmyperfect: 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
dominique:

I'd pretend I didn't just read this...
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Nicklaus(m): 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
dominique:

And I bet you were there taking notes of the events as they unfold.
A lawyer cannot be a client at the same time but yet sees himself in the act of his client to make out a reasonable conclusion. The only complicated thing here is ur intransigence to simply comprehend an obvious act of barbarism. For me its a cheap popularity tendencysad good evening!
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by horexy(f): 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
saxywale:

Even if she had a still birth. The baby deserved a proper burial.
Christ have mercy.

Lord have mercy
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by IYANGBALI: 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
dominique:
story for sango and amadioha
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Pidggin(f): 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
Men can't do no wrong so it is the woman that does evil sh1t.

Forgetting that a man put her in this unfortunate circumstance. Poor baby so sad.
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by MrsChima(f): 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ojestas:
She's damned!! She should rather have aborted the pregnancy. . or better still, had a protected sex.

Hold the hell up! I said the EXACT same thing you have said and I almost got hung to death!

But you get likes!!!!
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by MrsChima(f): 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
Freemanan:

Feminist doh

Did she say she was a feminist? Are you a chauvinistic pig?

1 Like

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Did she say she was a feminist? Are you a chauvinistic pig?
You need not add the last word love...
Anyways I am not.
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nicklaus:
A lawyer cannot be a client at the same time but yet sees himself in the act of his client to make out a reasonable conclusion. The only complicated thing here is ur intransigence to simply comprehend an obvious act of barbarism. For me its a cheap popularity tendencysad good evening!
Easy mate.... Easy

1 Like

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Cutehector(m): 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
dominique:
last tym I checked, women only gv birth and not anybody.. ! I'l try being civil in my comment.. angry
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by dominique(f): 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nicklaus:

I can comprehend it's an obvious act of barbarism what I can't comprehend is how quick people jumped to conclusions when nobody witnessed it happen. Is that not the same way the NPF are quick to dump an accusation on an innocent person just to close a case. How are you people different from them. If the headline had read- Heartless person dumps a baby in the gutter, I wouldn't have taken it up like this.

A lot of people are capable of something as barbaric as dumping a baby in the gutters not just the woman that carried it to term.

I rest my case on this matter
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by dominique(f): 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
Cutehector:
last tym I checked, women only gv birth and not anybody.. ! I'l try being civil in my comment.. angry

Last I checked, more than one person can have access to a new born. I'm also trying to be civil here but I've read enough dumb comments on one thread to last me more than a lifetime.
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by dominique(f): 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
Freemanan:

Feminist doh

Nope Realist wink
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Ojestas(m): 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Hold the hell up! I said the EXACT same thing you have said and I almost got hung to death!

But you get likes!!!!
probably cos i don't insult people.
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
dominique:

Nope Realist wink
Issokay
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ojestas:
I thought I was alone on this observation.
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by kandiikane(m): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
dominique:

Honestly, this was what I was about to write.

2 Likes

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by jerrymej(m): 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
Heartless did! Dair's God.
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by hajhud: 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
sauceny:
I pray God seizes to give her a child in the future
Ameeeen
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Abuloma80(f): 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
So sad and disheartening. Worst of all in my beloved Abuloma village.
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Nicklaus(m): 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
dominique:

I can comprehend it's an obvious act of barbarism what I can't comprehend is how quick people jumped to conclusions when nobody witnessed it happen. Is that not the same way the NPF are quick to dump an accusation on an innocent person just to close a case. How are you people different from them. If the headline had read- Heartless person dumps a baby in the gutter, I wouldn't have taken it up like this.

A lot of people are capable of something as barbaric as dumping a baby in the gutters not just the woman that carried it to term.

I rest my case on this matter
Then let me clear my case,,,,to not further belabour anything. Yes! We are all capable of carrying out such atrocious act. But the nature of the act can make a peculiar difference in judgment.

A man has the depth of mind to do worse things with confidence without leaving any trace. Who more than a woman has the ability to conceive Who more than a desperate woman can willingly let her 9months be carefully cut short Who more than a scared woman can no longer bear the thought of being caught on the way with a foetus in her hand.

A man would readily throw the damn thing in the nearest incinerator but who more than a fearfully confused and regretful woman would place a 'some months' old baby at a clean spot in gutter

Something to ponder luv. I ve nothing against u trying to defend ur sex.
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by aspirebig: 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tomorrow she will marry and when she cannot conceive, she will come here and start saying her neighbours younger sister mis pregnant gor her husband and she need out advice.

Some people are heartless ooo.
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by MrsChima(f): 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ojestas:

We all have insulted people intentionally and unintentionally.

You aren't innocent as you pretend to be. wink I didn't expect you to answer my question at all.
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by MrsChima(f): 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
Freemanan:

I thought I was alone on this observation.

Since you haven't sinned EVER...throw the first stone. lipsrsealed
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
I knw talk am? She dn shw i c u madam.
MrsChima:

I have never said women can't be wicked. I am not bias like many of you manbishes. I call a spade a spade regardless of gender.
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by MrsChima(f): 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
smithsydny:
I knw talk am? She dn shw i c u madam.

You see me boo? kiss
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by MrsChima(f): 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
dominique:

Nope Realist wink

Don't mind that fool...he think every woman that has differ of opinion is a feminist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? / Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always / ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.