Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta (42170 Views)

Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) / Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos / Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Folusky: 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
God have mercy.
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Franchise21(m): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gory Sight
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Gboliwe: 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lord have mercy! What wickedness is more than this?

Few years later, I may be among the prayer team interceeding on her behalf for a child/ren.

Amadioha-take-the-wheels-and-do-what-you-know-best-to-do
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
God wht have humans turn into, I hope she never conceive again because she's not fit to bring a baby into this world.
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by peeta89(m): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
The person that did this to this innocent child will never go un punished. I can say it.
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by folabayo1(f): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
Thunder wey go fire her dey do press up...
Olosi oloriburku obirin to won fin se epe fun obirin
God dey lipsrsealed
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by adjoviomole(m): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
I don't just know.the rate at which bad news and killings is happening this year ehn sad.may God protect us and our family members o.
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
Human being are heartless. The mother will later turn to prayer warrior if she can conceive in future.
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Auxillary(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
God really has a lot of works to do on the last day
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by stonecoldcafe: 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
It is well.
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Ojestas(m): 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
Omg

first off they should check all the mad women that were pregnant in the area before now because a sane mother won't throw a premature baby into the gutter like this.
Mad women don't joke with their children.

2 Likes

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Prince002: 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
My GOD olowo o ri omo raloja o ma se o
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by okeke00(m): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
thank God my precious wasn't stupid
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Drikojigzy(m): 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
I av book space... brb
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by INTROVERT(f): 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ojestas:
Mad women don't joke with their children.

it was a premature baby maybe "still born"

1 Like

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
Leave them let them cover up for themselves. The father of that child might not even be aware
rEinCarNaTeD1:
it's the mother! Who else could do that? it's either the mother dumped the baby there or she approved it.....whichever way, all accusing fingers point at the mother
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Evaromantik(m): 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
Some ladies self......mek una hold una #thing.>>>NO......oya,mek we use condom>>>NO.......if una get belle una go carry the pikin dump for gutter.......hell fire dey wait all of una

1 Like

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by godman01(m): 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
Omg

first off they should check all the mad women that were pregnant in the area before now because a sane mother won't throw a premature baby into the gutter like this.
You really think so?
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by rEinCarNaTeD1(m): 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
ilobasama:
Leave them let them cover up for themselves. The father of that child might not even be aware
yeah, they wud tell him the baby died during delivery
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
She may be sane o. Have seen ladies here on NL ,not 1 not 2,defending abortion, abandonment of a new born all in the name of "its my body and can do whatever I like" "am not ready to ba a mother". and all.......
INTROVERT:
Omg

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Evaromantik(m): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
Some ladies self......mek una hold una #thing.>>>NO......oya,mek we use condom>>>NO.......if una get belle una go carry the pikin dump for gutter,if dem count all the pikin wey una dey dump for gutter in this country yearly,e go dey reach 10 million,there is God o.......hell fire dey wait all of una
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hear yourself, with placenta ? and I guess till now she's not aware of this. She's the victim here abi sad
dominique:
Why are people always quick to conclude it's the mother? It could have been ANYBODY

1 Like

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by jamesversion: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
is the baby dead?
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by airroseice(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
sauceny:
I pray God seizes to give her a child in the future
God doesn't work like that.

1 Like

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
If i say women ar wickeg mrschima wil begin to attack me. Una dn c am nw. Umuwayi opening ther leg 4evry dick tom nd harry since 14bc
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by dominique(f): 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
rEinCarNaTeD1:
it's the mother! Who else could do that? it's either the mother dumped the baby there or she approved it.....whichever way, all accusing fingers point at the mother

Where are the accusing fingers? Who witnessed it? What if it's the father that doesn't want to take up responsibility. He could also have done with or without the approval of the mother. When I was in Benue, a man was arrested for throwing his new born twins into the pit latrine while their mother was asleep. Now if this man hadn't been caught, a set of dead twins would have been dug out of the laterine and the likes of you would have concluded it was the mother.

2 Likes

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by engrjacuzzi: 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
at the beginning it was sweeting her that she was screaming asking for more.......now she is pregnant and thought it wise to kill! when an unlucky man comes for her hand in marriage, they will be praying for the fruit of the womb, running to TB Joshua for miracle.
God is watching!
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Nickky28(m): 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
God take control grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by horexy(f): 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
Looking at d head of d baby, it's stil premature...maybe she went into forced labour and had a 'still birth'...just maybe...
But even so, d person who dumped ds baby shouldn't av done dt in a canal...i mean who does dt?
And if truly d baby was alive b4 dumping him/ her, then d person who did ds go surely face God's unrefined blazing wrath! No escape!
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
Freemanan:
Business.... Theirs
wicked boy
Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by dominique(f): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
peeta89:
My dear don't get it twisted. Ladies and women are guilty of this barbaric act.

So it was a woman that chopped his friend to pieces, killed and gutted a 4 year old, that snatched a new born baby from a hospital ward (if ritualists use the baby and discard its corpse, you guys will still blame the mother).

Anybody is capable of evil deeds. It just irritates me the way people jump to silly conclusions when they have zero facts of what really happened.

1 Like

Re: Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
eskober:
wicked boy
Okay... Business... Eskober's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? / Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always / ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.