Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:37 PM

Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God (79605 Views)

Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) / Davido Visits His Renovated House In Lekki As Workers And Guards Hail Him / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by rigarmortis: 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
Not the kind of snake she was expecting...........i guess.
Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by YerYer: 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sweetrolly:

SO SNAKES ARE NO LONGER POISONOUS??

UR WRITE UP IS REALLY BASELESS

Not all snakes are venomous, just a select few. A majority of snakes are non venomous ex boas, pythons, bullsnakes and kingsnakes.

Pls educate yourself first so you don't look silly online.
Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
Can't even differentiate between present tense and past tense. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by robonski15(m): 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
YerYer:
We get it, you have a "house girl" and a "gate man" and they call you "Madam" plus you live in Lekki so by your standards you have made it in life right? But what do you expect when you live in a swampy land that was previously a thick forest patrolled by different animals? Why are we Nigerians quick to call snakes "beasts" or "evil?" What is the poor creature supposed to do now that the Lagos State Government has decided to convert every patch of land into a developed mega city? We as a nation have no regards for environmental conservation or cohabitating happily with other animals. Tomorrow we will be beating our chest as the biggest economy in Africa, yet we act like uncivilized bonobos. I doubt that snake was even poisonous to begin with, but you will insist on calling it a beast just like you call cats witches.
Respect sir!!!
Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by bettercreature(m): 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
YerYer:
We get it, you have a "house girl" and a "gate man" and they call you "Madam" plus you live in Lekki so by your standards you have made it in life right? But what do you expect when you live in a swampy land that was previously a thick forest patrolled by different animals? Why are we Nigerians quick to call snakes "beasts" or "evil?" What is the poor creature supposed to do now that the Lagos State Government has decided to convert every patch of land into a developed mega city? We as a nation have no regards for environmental conservation or cohabitating happily with other animals. Tomorrow we will be beating our chest as the biggest economy in Africa, yet we act like uncivilized bonobos. I doubt that snake was even poisonous to begin with, but you will insist on calling it a beast just like you call cats witches.
Mr bad belle,i get your point! you no see the lady fine ni?
Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by Dindondin(m): 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
gabazin080:
Publicity stunt.
When did lekki become a villa where you see big snakes like this
must you beef
Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by whizpa(m): 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
The snake is not d problem.. Her English is..
Anyway.. Good to know everyone is well.. U might wanna thank the dead rat. The rat sacrificed its life to save y'all.. If not, you'd have found it difficult to kill that snake.

2 Likes

Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
priscaoge:
Hmmmm....Ur housegirl saw it and called Ur gateman who kill it? Okkk!!! undecided undecided undecided

That reminds me,Tonto Dike suddenly stopped telling us about her house girl Onyinye undecided undecided She don sack am abi Onyinye don marry?

u got me rotfl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by jerrymej(m): 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
LOL! Ofcus na! Do you expect her to take the snapshots when it's still alive.

Hahaha! You funny.
Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by dayla(m): 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
grin U dey chop snake guy
Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by olaxe4u(m): 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
Xmo10000:
Actress Daniella okeke was full of thanks when she posted a picture of a big snake at her mansion in lekki.

http://xmoentertainment..com/2015/08/nollywood-actress-daniella-okeke-full.html
Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by nunzk: 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
grin. D snake came to behold dis ur big nyash na so u come kill am?? O!!! Violence against masculine creatures cuz with dat big booty she has I'm sure dat snake is male!! P.s:easy on d "taboon"
Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by olaxe4u(m): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
#Thank God she was not bitten by the snake
Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by khel(m): 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
snakes are killed here there and everywhere nowadays.

back to your reign again, abi?... Al is well ...xxxLoLxxx
Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
fine girl.. i'd love to show her my 'snake' too wink
Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by shilz(f): 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
N d beast was kill yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by Ajikpako: 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
INTROVERT:

My dear I wonder ooo

It seems they need to appease the land cos snake is much in Lagos now.

God save us.
Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by Busyyetunde(f): 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
Wait o.... Inside her house,nawo o
Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by davidque007(m): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
Unibentested:
Beauty without brains is a huge turn off..

You quoted my mind
Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by bowei(m): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
Who's this girl pls
Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by panegyrics: 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
INTROVERT:

Yes, because we are in raining season
Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by lauracynthia: 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
waoh! I ve not see this kind of snake o, my dia if it were me, definitely I will run away

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by panegyrics: 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
gabazin080:
Publicity stunt.

Dnt conclude it dat way my brother, snakes always look for anywhr der is grass just hide demselves and hunt for food...

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by Nemesis99(m): 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
hmmmm madam I hail o
Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by gabazin080(m): 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
panegyrics:

Dnt conclude it dat way my brother, snakes always look for anywhr der is grass just hide demselves and hunt for food...
But this one is too big to be living with human and they wouldn't have noticed
Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lagos is gradually becoming a snake city.
Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by Gnrdike(m): 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
maybe the snake like ur swag ;Dmaybe the snake like ur swag
Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by solid3(m): 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
[size=14pt]It's the serpentine era of the world. You get to see, hear of snakes every day.

In fact people take pictures now a days with their tongue out.

Beware of the devices of the devil. Be ye separated from them.

Had it been I understand how better to put this, I would have.
[/size]
Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by sunsewa: 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
gabazin080:
Publicity stunt.

lekki na lekki,even if na village near lekki,all na lekki,forest background can attest to that.

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God by meritt: 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
all i see is people by the bushside and holding snake what connection does that have a mansion ?? nawaoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa's Mother: "Your Bottom Is Big And You Don't Have A Boyfriend' / 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son / Phyno's Manhood Stands While Performing On Stage In Lagos. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.