Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,364 members, 7,861,002 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration (1773 Views)

Dozens Of EU Parliamentarians Protests Against Nnamdi Kanu's Incarceration / Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" / My Incarceration, Failed Presidential Bids Taught Me Lessons –buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by PPAngel(f): 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
lolababe331e:

Lol are you a lesbian too. Old ugly bittch, your vag is so smelly your husband will not touch you. Keep wanking off on Nairaland hoping some young boy will be desperate enough to Bleep you lipsrsealed rest in peace to him in advance grin haggard old goat

One day your children will come across your nairaland posts and see the bitcch they have as a mother

Get it through your cheap sown weave on head , I am not a clit carrying member like you.

Olosho 5k

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by bamidele029: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lmao, this is what happens when old people refuse to respect themselves . Madam you have so rubbished yourself on nairaland, see a young girl finishing you grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by melzabull(f): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by kodded(m): 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
lolababe331e:

He he he old fool, I am sure your clit sef has fallen off. You are old enough to be the mother of half of the people on Nairaland yet you are the most pathetic .
grin grin grin bros you bad mouth sha cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
[size=18pt]The two ids involved have the right to sue Nairaland and the owner of the id "Soe" for violation of their privacy[/size].

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:
[/s]

7. Don't say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Nairaland.

20. Never try to INCITE people against moderators and admins. Please obey, respect, and cooperate with them.
There is no rule that was broken in that comment.

Buhari is a terrorist. A slowpoke

Now put my pix there

Mgbo piawa kwa gi ebe ahu

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
Xetima:
[size=18pt]The two ids involved have the right to sue Nairaland and the owner of the id "Soe" for violation of their privacy[/size].
and which law will they be quoting my dear?

You will make a great attorney....
Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by PPAngel(f): 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
soe:
and which law will they be quoting my dear?

You will make a great attorney....

Breach of privacy and it is not a criminal case but a punitive suit.

Get ready to be sued for everything you have including your cheap phone
Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

Breach of privacy and it is not a criminal case but a punitive suit.

Get ready to be sued for everything you have including your cheap phone
oh..hahahha....if only you knew who you are daring....woman...pls keep off my mention...find someone of your match
Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by PPAngel(f): 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
soe:
oh..hahahha....if only you knew who you are daring....woman...pls keep off my mention...find someone of your match

You are nobody.

Stop claiming god

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Buhari Ever Give The South East Any Appointment Then He Is A Failure / Banks Reduce Withdrawal Limits On Atms / Ojukwu Speaks In 1969 (video) - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.