Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

True Life Story Of How A Mother Forces Daughters Pregnancy On A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Life Story Of How A Mother Forces Daughters Pregnancy On A Man (1351 Views)

Brother And Sister Who Are Married, Announces Pregnancy On Twitter / Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Story Of How A Mother Forces Daughters Pregnancy On A Man by naijainfogalery: 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
This story i am about to say is a true life story that happened 6 years ago, i just thought to share it now, and i hope someone learns from this.

There is this girl in my area lets name her Shade, Shade was was that girl that is soo dumb that guys can play with her boobs and she will just laugh and say lemme joor or run away without saying anything, The problem isn't that she was a flirt, but she wasnt just sharp, Shade is normal like every other girl but she acts so dense that you can do anything with her body and all she will do sometimes is run without saying a word or just keep quiet like nothing is happening.

I have once over heard guys in discussions talking about how someone presses her boobs or how to get her in bed.

So on this faithful day, i was heading back home from work during the hustle days when we still live in that area and as i was passing through the back of their house ( a face me i face you) to navigate my street, i saw her mum dragging her to their room,so i decided to quickly run and rescue her before her mum kills her. over the years i have gotten close to the them so i know she and her mum cos thats where we buy provisions and other house hold stuffs.
So when i rushed to rescue her from her mum, she was deeply angry and was about to beat the living hell out of her when i stepped in and i asked her what happened? then she asked me to come in, Then she gave me the shock of my life when she replied what had led to her trying to beat her up.
Then she told me Shade was pregnant, i was like wow then i asked who was responsible, then she said Shade doesn't know who was responsible, i was surprised and decided to ask how. Then i told the mum to be calm.

So the following conversation ensured between us. Will continue shortly .....

Source : http://www.naijanani.com/true-life-story-mother-forces-daughters-pregnancy-man/

cc lalasticlala
Re: True Life Story Of How A Mother Forces Daughters Pregnancy On A Man by Swaggzkid: 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ok
Re: True Life Story Of How A Mother Forces Daughters Pregnancy On A Man by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
undecided
Re: True Life Story Of How A Mother Forces Daughters Pregnancy On A Man by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
hmmm
Re: True Life Story Of How A Mother Forces Daughters Pregnancy On A Man by naijainfogalery: 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
So I asked her and the following conversation ensured between us
Me: Wassup you know you have to tell your mum who is responsible so that they can at least meet him
shade : I don't know
Me: How, explain to me, who did it
Shade: I don't know which of them
Me: (By now I understood what she meant) then I said how many of them.)
Shade: Four (by now the mum wanted to just kill her , I calmed the mum )
Me: Who, tell me their names
Shade : uncle Ayo, Tunji, Emeka and that guy that lives in Seyis house
Me: (Now stammering and speechless ) then Shades mum quickly interrupted
Shade's Mum: Now explain how it all happened , how did uncle Ayo do it ??
shade: we did it at his shop when I went to buy something one night
Shade's mum : How did he do it
Shade : He lay me on the table and did it from the back
Shade's mum : What about Tunji,
Shade : he invited me to come see him took me to the hotel at the other street and that was where it happened
Shade's mum: How did he do it
Shade: He put me on the bed and We did it
Shade's mum: what about Emeka
Shade: He cornered me when I was moving out one night and we did it at the uncompleted building at one close
Shade's mum: what about that last guy
Shade: He came to buy sardine, and he didnt see anyone at the shop, so he came inside and saw me, he asked where is everyone i said there is no one at home and he started touching me and he pulled my clothes , that was how he did it

Watch out for what happened after the whole story
Re: True Life Story Of How A Mother Forces Daughters Pregnancy On A Man by ojun50(m): 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
Na Tunji get the belle
Re: True Life Story Of How A Mother Forces Daughters Pregnancy On A Man by naijainfogalery: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2015
At this point her mum started swearing, cursing and hitting her, i told her to stop that what we need right now is a solution, So i suggested we ask her to remember when and when each of them did it , thats if she can remember the months and also taking her to the hospital to determine the number of months she has taken in,
That was how the mum interfered and said she knows who is responsible, she did a quick summary of what the lady said, she then said from her explanation she knows who got the pregnancy, i tried to explain it doesnt work that way but she wouldnt even listen

(1) (Reply)

If All Resources Needed Are Available, Will You Marry Your Current Partner? / . / You Are Beautiful,why Show Off??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.