Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,464 members, 7,954,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

You Are Funny, Do You Expect Me To Continue To Use My Money To Run Around - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Funny, Do You Expect Me To Continue To Use My Money To Run Around (599 Views)

Why North’ll Continue To Be Problem To Nigeria –balarabe Musa / "Nigerians Should Expect Me Home, Soon...in Days" - James Ibori / Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Funny, Do You Expect Me To Continue To Use My Money To Run Around by ademusiwa9: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
kiss

Nobody pay me or even said thank for all the help I have done.

So do you know where they continue to help ungrateful people.

Instead you spend your time to insult me. While you people can live I. Your stupidity and die.

I have done my best..
Nobody works without no pay.

Do you see Jonathan goodluck ministers come back. No. They are all on unemoyment line. Their smile have turn to cry. They did not learn in life how to say thank you. And they never call their friends.

When you don't learn in life to say thank you God does not promote you. That why God did not promote them beyoud that point.

It is what you do. That will make people know if you are their friend or enemy. Nobody get promoted in life as f God place them I. A place and they forget their friend.

May God never grant such people any opportunity in their life.

If the spirit of thank you is not I. You. You don't deserve God mercy. No matter who you are.

Some people most ask. Why is buhari sitting with his friend. It is a lesson for some people now who refuse to sit with a friend that was the reason they got their jobs .

Nobody needs bad friend in life. But what you do to people tells if you are a bad friend or good friend.

Re: You Are Funny, Do You Expect Me To Continue To Use My Money To Run Around by ademusiwa9: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
God does not promote selfish people . that what you saw
Re: You Are Funny, Do You Expect Me To Continue To Use My Money To Run Around by ademusiwa9: 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Do you expect me to use my money to do the running around. While they are collecting the money. No. Life does not work that way.

You don't have your cake and eat it at the same time.
Re: You Are Funny, Do You Expect Me To Continue To Use My Money To Run Around by ademusiwa9: 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
angry kiss
Re: You Are Funny, Do You Expect Me To Continue To Use My Money To Run Around by ademusiwa9: 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
I know that they are trying to show me. Is that they are politician who are illiterate.
Re: You Are Funny, Do You Expect Me To Continue To Use My Money To Run Around by ademusiwa9: 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: You Are Funny, Do You Expect Me To Continue To Use My Money To Run Around by ademusiwa9: 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
Figure out where this is

Re: You Are Funny, Do You Expect Me To Continue To Use My Money To Run Around by pus97: 12:46am On Aug 02, 2015
shocked
Re: You Are Funny, Do You Expect Me To Continue To Use My Money To Run Around by pus97: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: You Are Funny, Do You Expect Me To Continue To Use My Money To Run Around by ademusiwa9: 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
I thank the pastor which took the pain. who took the pain to come during my birthday

(1) (Reply)

Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings / Why Buhari's 2-months In Power Is Better Than Jonathan's 6-years / Power Supply In Nigeria Influenced By International Football/ Premier Leagues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.