Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

Fear Of Yolo(you Only Live Once) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fear Of Yolo(you Only Live Once) (1101 Views)

The Fear Of Owerri Girls... / Fear Of The Inability To Satisfy Each Other: Focus !the Female Breast. / The Day I Started Having The Fear Of Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Of Yolo(you Only Live Once) by czarr(m): 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
Guys,is it just me or have you ever had this sudden realization that you only live once,coupled with the fear of the unknown.

The uncertainty of life,the feeling that you can die anytime, that you really don't have any say in your existence.

Does it scare you?sometimes you just wonder,
What's the essence of anything?

Thoughts?
Re: Fear Of Yolo(you Only Live Once) by slickb(m): 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
undecided nd ow z diz romantic?
Re: Fear Of Yolo(you Only Live Once) by lekejob(m): 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Fear Of Yolo(you Only Live Once) by czarr(m): 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
slickb:
lol
Wrong section I guess
Have u heard of mind orgasms?
Re: Fear Of Yolo(you Only Live Once) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
The realization I only live once makes me want to be myself and when I make mistakes, fail I see I cannot afford to spend time in regret lane I have just enough time here.

I am learning to embrace the uncertainty of life I have faith that whatever happens at the end of the day i'll be ok I believe it's all happening for my good. Death looks scary and humbling that one day my stay in this realm will end but then life eternal on the other side feels enticing death now looks like a passage way to the other side.

I feel the essence of it all is to learn, grow, create,share experiences afterall the learning will never end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Yolo(you Only Live Once) by Johnnoah1st: 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
czarr:
Guys,is it just me or have you ever had this sudden realization that you only live once,coupled with the fear of the unknown.

The uncertainty of life,the feeling that you can die anytime, that you really don't have any say in your existence.

Thoughts?
being scare wont stop it 4rm happening, so why should i scare and stop myself 4rm enjoying this moment.
Re: Fear Of Yolo(you Only Live Once) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
czarr:

Thoughts?

I have had that thought a thousand times and av come to admit that whenever it comes I accept it. No fear, no regrets only the pain of the loved ones we live behind.

That's why you have to work hard to make sure you don't leave them with too much responsibilities when you die. If ur married show ur wife all she needs to know, work hard and set things in motion to take care of your loved ones when if you die suddenly.
Re: Fear Of Yolo(you Only Live Once) by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 02, 2015
How's this romantic? undecided
Re: Fear Of Yolo(you Only Live Once) by sarmiie(m): 2:05am On Aug 02, 2015
at that point, there's only one thing to do: puff up that hookah.....
Re: Fear Of Yolo(you Only Live Once) by czarr(m): 8:06am On Aug 02, 2015
slickb:
grin grin
Re: Fear Of Yolo(you Only Live Once) by czarr(m): 8:07am On Aug 02, 2015
andromida:
The realization I only live once makes me want to be myself and when I make mistakes, fail I see I cannot afford to spend time in regret lane I have just enough time here.

I am learning to embrace the uncertainty of life I have faith that whatever happens at the end of the day i'll be ok I believe it's all happening for my good. Death looks scary and humbling that one day my stay in this realm will end but then life eternal on the other side feels enticing death now looks like a passage way to the other side.

I feel the essence of it all is to learn, grow, create,share experiences afterall the learning will never end.
cool and true
Re: Fear Of Yolo(you Only Live Once) by czarr(m): 8:07am On Aug 02, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
being scare wont stop it 4rm happening, so why should i scare and stop myself 4rm enjoying this moment.
abi?
Re: Fear Of Yolo(you Only Live Once) by czarr(m): 8:08am On Aug 02, 2015
Raiden:

I have had that thought a thousand times and av come to admit that whenever it comes I accept it. No fear, no regrets only the pain of the loved ones we live behind.

That's why you have to work hard to make sure you don't leave them with too much responsibilities when you die. If ur married show ur wife all she needs to know, work hard and set things in motion to take care of your loved ones when if you die suddenly.
true
Re: Fear Of Yolo(you Only Live Once) by czarr(m): 8:08am On Aug 02, 2015
sarmiie:
at that point, there's only one thing to do: puff up that hookah.....
say what?
Re: Fear Of Yolo(you Only Live Once) by czarr(m): 8:09am On Aug 02, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
How's this romantic? undecided
OK its not.
Now scoot!
Re: Fear Of Yolo(you Only Live Once) by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 02, 2015
undecided angry undecided
czarr:
OK its not.
Now scoot!
Re: Fear Of Yolo(you Only Live Once) by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 02, 2015
#YOLO.
Re: Fear Of Yolo(you Only Live Once) by czarr(m): 9:18am On Aug 02, 2015
richommie:
#YOLO.

what if we don't?
What we have lives.
Lol
Re: Fear Of Yolo(you Only Live Once) by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 02, 2015
czarr:
what if we don't? What we have lives. Lol
u surely ve one. or if u lucky u might get two. . .
#YOLO
Re: Fear Of Yolo(you Only Live Once) by czarr(m): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2015
richommie:

u surely ve one.
or if u lucky u might get two. . .

#YOLO
d,bank
Yeah
Re: Fear Of Yolo(you Only Live Once) by sarmiie(m): 5:25am On Aug 03, 2015
czarr:
say what?
Bro.....YOLO

(1) (Reply)

Some Common Mistakes Women Make That Can Ruin Their Relationship. / We Shall See My Doctor On Tuesday 4 HIV Tst,bae Suggests Afta Returnin My Fone / Is This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.