Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture (50155 Views)

What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... / Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano / Corruption INC. The President The Thief And His Wife. Just One Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by uridadole: 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
lomprico:
And after the gra gra, .........na go slow we dey.
This go slow better pass GEJ' s top speed

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
USarmy:
Does that stop him from being a [size=20pt]Dull@rd[/size] from ancient daura kingdom
Yes! You can call me Dull@red or Anything you like! But the Fact still remains that I was your HEAD OF STATE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE WHOLE NIGERIA ARMED FORCES cheesy cheesy cheesy and now your PRESIDENT AND COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE WHOLE NIGERIA ARMED FORCES AND THE PARAMOUNT RULER OF ABOUT 170 MILLION CITIZENS OF NIGERIA Plus YOU. grin grin grin..........

I GUESS BY NOW YOU ARE PRAYING AND HOPING FOR GOD TO TURN YOU INTO A DULL@RED BEFORE YOU REACH BEYOUNDER grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by Bitterleafsoup: 11:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
This goes to show how we were totally manipulated and continue to be mumus.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by Bitterleafsoup: 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
IzonOwei:
This only happens in nigeria..the most insane country in the world..an individual who once truncated democracy via a coup is now the democratic leader of the same country..only in nigeria...
My Dear that's like Hitlar coming back to become the President of West Germany, I just don't get my people.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by Buhari1(m): 12:47am On Aug 03, 2015
USarmy:
Does that stop him from being a [size=20pt]Dull@rd[/size] from ancient daura kingdom

Dullard that won election and became president. U must be a big foooooooool.
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by malikisah: 2:02am On Aug 03, 2015
donholy28:
by then he don old and walking with walking stick
me like him like that
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by malikisah: 2:03am On Aug 03, 2015
USarmy:
edey pain you eh, sorry eh, unfortunately you no fit do anything now!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by malikisah: 2:05am On Aug 03, 2015
CR77:
Buhari president of the Social Media with empty campaign promises

and what can you do now bros? Just bear the pain yu hear
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by Positivemind1: 2:15am On Aug 03, 2015
Nice concept
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by chukjojo(m): 3:09am On Aug 03, 2015
lomprico:
Say go slow dey beta pass no road.
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by YoowPeeRochas(m): 3:19am On Aug 03, 2015
Sai ma gaskia! Dats all ah can say! cool
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by samento: 4:50am On Aug 03, 2015
USarmy:
Mumu. Can you compare him with your Otueke drunk who romance corruptions like baby?
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by moderatorr1: 5:49am On Aug 03, 2015
onomeasike:
The cap on the last picture is controversial.1st PMB's signature cap isn't that cap.Secondly, halfof tthat year was under the leadership of another personality who incidentally wears that cap as his signature. That's a serious flaw of the art work.Sadly,it is a poor intellectual finishing despite the brilliant effort.
not really

Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by davss02(m): 6:06am On Aug 03, 2015
moderatorr1:
Muhammadu Buahri's 30 year Incredible Come Back Journey To Presidency.

Well this is my first in this series of come back heroes. I'll start with the present president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He was dethroned via military coup in 1985 and detailed for 3 years. Then he made a 30 year comeback journey to the throne.

Moral lesson, if you consistently improve, and appreciate the power of #team you will succeed.
Here, watch it in pictures and be inspired.

- Source Braintem.org : http://braintem.org/twists/view/132030/

cc Afam4eva , OAM4J , lalasticlala
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by Rajjah(f): 6:15am On Aug 03, 2015
CR77:
Buhari president of the Social Media with empty campaign promises

E dey pain u... Gagaoo.
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by Rajjah(f): 6:18am On Aug 03, 2015
uridadole:

This go slow better pass GEJ' s top speed
abi o, top speed that headed nowhere except the bush it entered n we re struggling to come out now. "Slow and steady wins the race".
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 03, 2015
really creative

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 03, 2015
really creative

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 03, 2015
IzonOwei:
This only happens in nigeria..the most insane country in the world..an individual who once truncated democracy via a coup is now the democratic leader of the same country..only in nigeria...

Goes to show you the mindset of the people.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:35am On Aug 03, 2015
Coming back is not the heroism. What he can and should offer is. So far nothing to be cheerful about.
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by nairalandndudim: 7:52am On Aug 03, 2015
Want to see something new and exciting?... http://www.damselscosmetics.com
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by Alezy(m): 8:06am On Aug 03, 2015
IzonOwei:
Am telling u my brother, very uncivilised.
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 03, 2015
dearpreye:

Goes to show you the mindset of the people.
my oga preye..where have you been?...carry your boy along oo... embarassed embarassed sad sad
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by joel2288: 9:47am On Aug 03, 2015
Here is my last win.. Are you into football betting and you haven't been wining,here is the best way to profit from fixed games with cheap prize..my next fixed games is for tuesday so interested people should contact me 08107693716 or follow me on fb https:// m.facebook.com/joe.fixed.9?ref_...

Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by eminikansoso(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2015
lomprico:
Wailing Wailer grin
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 03, 2015
IzonOwei:
my oga preye..where have you been?...carry your boy along oo... embarassed embarassed sad sad

My brother, happy new month. I follow most your comments here. It's just that I had to limit my activities in the politics section for my own sanity.

I'm reinventing myself in the career section. Feel free to come and impact others there.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 03, 2015
dearpreye:

My brother, happy new month. I follow most your comments here. It's just that I had to limit my activities in the politics section for my own sanity.

I'm reinventing myself in the career section. Feel free to come and impact others there.
i will join you there brother...its good to know youre doing well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 03, 2015
IzonOwei:
i will join you there brother...its good to know youre doing well

Thanks bro. I'm doing well. Wishing you a great August!
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by Fellonigerians: 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
moderatorr1:
Muhammadu Buahri's 30 year Incredible Come Back Journey To Presidency.

Well this is my first in this series of come back heroes. I'll start with the present president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He was dethroned via military coup in 1985 and detailed for 3 years. Then he made a 30 year comeback journey to the throne.

Moral lesson, if you consistently improve, and appreciate the power of #team you will succeed.
Here, watch it in pictures and be inspired.

- Source Braintem.org : http://braintem.org/twists/view/132030/

cc Afam4eva , OAM4J , lalasticlala

From 2011 to 2015, he starts using walking stick?? Haba now... The man is still strong...
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by Spybradd: 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
ladyF:
Delay is not denial
[size=20pt]LadyF grin grin [/size]
ladyFish_BrAIn....oops!!!ladyFinegirl... grin
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by jaybee(f): 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
holicalpha:
A part of me is happy he won because if he didn't there would be chaos everywhere maybe even up till now...

And I'm glad the supposedly "clueless one" is living in peace.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

WHAT A DEFEATIST POINT OF VIEW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Restructuring: Northern Leaders Root For 12-State Structure / Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) / APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.