Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

What Will You Do If Your Fiancé Insists On This Type Of Wedding Or Nothing Else? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Fiancé Insists On This Type Of Wedding Or Nothing Else? (2643 Views)

What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition / When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding / What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Fiancé Insists On This Type Of Wedding Or Nothing Else? by mazeech: 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
What will you do if your Fiancé asks for a tightrope wedding, or nothing else?

It is true that many people have wedding jitters before the big wedding day, but 25 year old Phoebe had more reason to be extremely nervous during her wedding!

Read on...

If you must marry Chris, you must be prepared for a tightrope wedding or nothing else! cheesy

The first of this type of wedding was done in the 1950s in Toulouse, France. It was not an ordinary
wedding. It was a terrifying wedding that took place high in the air, on a piece of rope.’

The good news for their guests is that they were allowed to watch from the ground and on TV without climbing up to walk on the dangling rope with them.

Click to read more, see more photos, and watch the video
https://www.mazech.com/tightrope_wedding

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé Insists On This Type Of Wedding Or Nothing Else? by mazeech: 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé Insists On This Type Of Wedding Or Nothing Else? by Justeenaleo(f): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
If I like him too much I'd learn the art, if not, he'd walk himself down the aisle or down the rope.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé Insists On This Type Of Wedding Or Nothing Else? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
mazeech:

What will you do if your Fiancé asks for a tightrope wedding, or nothing else?

It is true that many people have wedding jitters before the big wedding day, but 25 year old Phoebe had more reason to be extremely nervous during her wedding!

Read on...

If you must marry Chris, you must be prepared for a tightrope wedding or nothing else! cheesy

The first of this type of wedding was done in the 1950s in Toulouse, France. It was not an ordinary
wedding. It was a terrifying wedding that took place high in the air, on a piece of rope.’

The good news for their guests is that they were allowed to watch from the ground and on TV without climbing up to walk on the dangling rope with them.

Click to read more, see more photos, and watch the video
https://www.mazech.com/tightrope_wedding

Whatever makes her happy... As long as its safe.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé Insists On This Type Of Wedding Or Nothing Else? by feldido(m): 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
He Needs a Psychiatrist

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé Insists On This Type Of Wedding Or Nothing Else? by mazeech: 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
Chris first approached her and asked for a tightrope wedding undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé Insists On This Type Of Wedding Or Nothing Else? by DeBret(m): 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
Love shaa make I go climb rope abi OKAY..REST IN PEACE ONNI OF IFE
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé Insists On This Type Of Wedding Or Nothing Else? by Cutehector(m): 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
If she can walk on d air to meet me, dat will be awesome
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé Insists On This Type Of Wedding Or Nothing Else? by chomytex(f): 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
This one no fit happen for naija!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé Insists On This Type Of Wedding Or Nothing Else? by MissEse: 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tight rope indeed. Na force to marry?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé Insists On This Type Of Wedding Or Nothing Else? by MissSlimbody(f): 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
The groom go marry himself ni undecided

I cannot come and go and die because I want to marry embarassed
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé Insists On This Type Of Wedding Or Nothing Else? by deanoffaculty: 5:49am On Aug 02, 2015
I would rather kill myself than committing suicide....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé Insists On This Type Of Wedding Or Nothing Else? by tuffgongjo(m): 6:03am On Aug 02, 2015
I go tell her I dey suffer Aerophobia,make marriage no go turn Funeral abegii.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé Insists On This Type Of Wedding Or Nothing Else? by mazeech: 6:09am On Aug 02, 2015
See the 3rd photo! Seems nobody is there to carry them if they fall down angry

See more photos - https://www.mazech.com/tightrope_wedding
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé Insists On This Type Of Wedding Or Nothing Else? by Qualer: 8:03am On Aug 02, 2015
Justeenaleo:
If I like him too much I'd learn the art, if not, he'd walk himself down the aisle or down the rope.

this fyne gyal, where have you been??
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé Insists On This Type Of Wedding Or Nothing Else? by 400billionman: 8:14am On Aug 02, 2015
I cannot try this..

These people are over 100feet in the air..
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé Insists On This Type Of Wedding Or Nothing Else? by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 02, 2015
tuffgongjo:
I go tell her I dey suffer Aerophobia, make marriage no go turn Funeral abegii.
Acrophobia not Aerophobia. wink
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé Insists On This Type Of Wedding Or Nothing Else? by Justeenaleo(f): 11:54am On Aug 02, 2015
Qualer:

this fyne gyal, where have you been??
Shift
You like woman too much
Chineke.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé Insists On This Type Of Wedding Or Nothing Else? by holatin(m): 11:58am On Aug 02, 2015
I will tell her to go and marry her dad. if I break my back bone while climbing, who go help service her.

mtchewwwwww
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé Insists On This Type Of Wedding Or Nothing Else? by mazeech: 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
holatin:
I will tell her to go and marry her dad.
if I break my back bone while climbing, who go help service her.

mtchewwwwww

It's the man that came up with the idea oh! smiley
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé Insists On This Type Of Wedding Or Nothing Else? by Qualer: 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
Justeenaleo:

Shift
You like woman too much
Chineke.

na man I wan like before?? talk better abeg!! cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé Insists On This Type Of Wedding Or Nothing Else? by mazeech: 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
Click to see what's new - https://www.nairaland.com/2499390/see-woman-fired-job-because

Woman fired from job because of her Facebook post. See the post - https://www.mazech.com/facebook_post

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Woman Accused Of Raping Woman With Artificial joystick / Ladies!!!! Treat Your Man Nice Because You Never Know Tomorrow (pics) / Help!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.