Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,029 members, 7,838,578 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process (10976 Views)

Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London / Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form / Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process by Greatihex(m): 7:51am On Aug 02, 2015
Change indeed

1 Like

Re: Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 02, 2015
So this is our priority now?

Smh
Re: Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process by easiest(m): 7:52am On Aug 02, 2015
They've taken a bold step to initiate this process, imagine none of our past leaders since 1999 has ever talk about doing so, it is jut now we know that it part of the constitution that they should declear their asset. Kudo to Buhari/Osinbajo smiley
Re: Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process by anonimi: 7:55am On Aug 02, 2015
Phoenix001:
These people will soon fall my hand

Dem don fall hand since May 29 bro.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/rfpz2aiih02arcv4l0q6myapvub3qyub1364484[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process by ShowYourCertificate: 7:56am On Aug 02, 2015
USarmy:
[size=38pt]Dull@rd from daura has no certificate[/size]
[size=25pt]And I thought I was the only one who noticed grin grin grin [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process by anonimi: 7:57am On Aug 02, 2015
easiest:
They've taken a bold step to initiate this process, imagine none of our past leaders since 1999 has ever talk about doing so, it is jut now we know that it part of the constitution that they should declear their asset. Kudo to Buhari/Osinbajo smiley

How old are you?

Sorry to ask.

3 Likes

Re: Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process by anonimi: 7:59am On Aug 02, 2015
Freemanan:
So this is our priority now?

Smh

Yes.

Greater TRANSPARENCY is the key to an effective systematic fight against corruption, not so

1 Like

Re: Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process by UnknownT: 8:01am On Aug 02, 2015
anonimi:

How old are you?

Sorry to ask.
he is prolly a learner

2 Likes

Re: Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 02, 2015
anonimi:

Yes.

Greater TRANSPARENCY is the key to an effective systematic fight against corruption, not so
Welldone... Keep deluding yourself.
Re: Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process by rman: 8:01am On Aug 02, 2015
Buhari and Osinbajo should close this out and make make their assets declaration public.

Failure to do is fraudulent as they both used this to gain cheap popularity during campaign and now they are not willing to walk the talk.

It is indeed shameful if they think this will be swept under the carpet as we did for previous democratically elected government.

2 Likes

Re: Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process by nerodenero: 8:06am On Aug 02, 2015
Late President Umar Yar'adua made public his asset.
easiest:

2 Likes

Re: Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 02, 2015
I think the Code of Conduct Bereau is being serious this time. Gone are the days politicians declared assets they haven't even acquired. By asking for receipts and documents the Code is doing great.

1 Like

Re: Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process by Aspiregreat: 8:07am On Aug 02, 2015
Pls u guys should go to church ooooo
Re: Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process by anwo247: 8:12am On Aug 02, 2015
The corrupt dullard is still deceiving, his gullible youths.

1 Like

Re: Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process by franudi: 8:13am On Aug 02, 2015
Freemanan:
Welldone... Keep deluding yourself.
it is you that have a problem.
Re: Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 02, 2015
franudi:
it is you that have a problem.
who is this?
Re: Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process by fapcrook(m): 8:25am On Aug 02, 2015
kodded:
undecided

buhari is a dulllard
undecided
elomi ko ni opolo rara,
Re: Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 02, 2015
anwo247:
The corrupt dullard is still deceiving, his gullible youths.
Welldone astute youth.
Re: Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process by odogwueast: 8:25am On Aug 02, 2015
Why this two guys dey waste time for assets declaration na vow for our leader

1 Like

Re: Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process by brainpower(m): 8:27am On Aug 02, 2015
Mr. Sam or whatever they call you. Better start preparing your handover note because as we speak an allegation of corruption is being cooked up against you. The EFCC chairman has already prepared his after they accused him of sharing houses with GEJ. How dare you reveal that the god of APC has thrown his acclaimed integrity to the wind and rather is traveling all over the world?
I see hypocrisy everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process by nnachukz(m): 8:29am On Aug 02, 2015
easiest:
Now I know why some supporters sing blind praises to these our leaders. Ignorance and laziness to crosscheck facts are the cause. Unfortunately people in this cycle are in majority these days.

1 Like

Re: Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process by Kc3000: 8:39am On Aug 02, 2015
Well, it serves no purpose anymore. The point is to declare your assets BEFORE assuming office. 2 months is more than enough time to acquire assets fraudulently in Nigerian government, for anyone with the intention to do so.

1 Like

Re: Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process by nnachukz(m): 8:40am On Aug 02, 2015
brainpower:
Mr. Sam or whatever they call you. Better start preparing your handover note because as we speak an allegation of corruption is being cooked up against you. The EFCC chairman has already prepared his after they accused him of sharing houses with GEJ. How dare you reveal that the god of APC has thrown his acclaimed integrity to the wind and rather is traveling all over the world?
I see hypocrisy everywhere.
my dear that will likely be their next move. I thought as much. Always swift in silencing any critics.

2 Likes

Re: Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 02, 2015
nnachukz:
At sixty something days in office, asset not yet verified. Then, I must say that at the rate things are going verification will not even be done within 100days in office let alone declaring asset publicly. Let's forget this and move on, the scam was very potent at the time it was used on us. Let's not scam ourselves further by waiting in futility for a well doctored asset.
it will be declared my friend, but by then all the proper concealment will have been done...enjoy yaself

1 Like

Re: Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process by babajero(m): 9:13am On Aug 02, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
I am sure Buhari and Osinbajo remember how this issue of assets declaration which eventually led to the 'i dont give a damn' statement stuck on Jonathan's government like a stigma.

I also know that both the President and the VP are men of integrity. If they have said it, they must do it. That is the mark of a a man.

It is not 100 days yet as promised. So, why are people still fretting. I trust baba to do the right thing...shikena!
so he has to wait till 100 days to declare? So what will he be declaring his private money or govt. Money, just asking.

1 Like

Re: Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 02, 2015
I'm not suprised, I'd be more than suprised if it will be declared publicly in the next 100 days

1 Like

Re: Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process by IamThrive(m): 11:56am On Aug 02, 2015
2019 in view;

I pray that it will not be a time to clamour for change again....

God Help us
Re: Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
Is cattle acceptable for declaration? You know what I mean. Bwahaha... lipsrsealed angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process by kodded(m): 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
fapcrook:
elomi ko ni opolo rara,
undecided

happy sunday
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work / COVID-19: Buhari’s Government Totally Irresponsible, Has Failed Woefully - PDP / VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.