Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

Reasons We Must Go To Church With Offering - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons We Must Go To Church With Offering (500 Views)

5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days / When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons We Must Go To Church With Offering by chichriso: 6:39am On Aug 02, 2015
PLEASE I WANT TO REALLY KNOW THIS.

IS IT SO IMPORTANT THAT WE MUST GO TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY OR WEEKLY ACTIVITIES WITH OFFERING?

IF YES WHICH SCRIPTURAL PASSAGE BACKED IT.

AM HERE TO LEARN PLEASE ...
Re: Reasons We Must Go To Church With Offering by heykims(m): 6:40am On Aug 02, 2015
It's simple, because u are going to a business venture...
Re: Reasons We Must Go To Church With Offering by Tallesty1(m): 6:53am On Aug 02, 2015
Are you broke?grin

Luke 21:1-4
Re: Reasons We Must Go To Church With Offering by jokinexcel(m): 6:55am On Aug 02, 2015
Because God commanded us not to appear before him empty handed, I have forgotten the verse of bible, but I will add it soon. Make I go church first. God does not need your offering to pay angels, it's only a channel for Him to bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons We Must Go To Church With Offering by chichriso: 6:55am On Aug 02, 2015
Tallesty1:
Are you broke?grin
Am not broke and will never be, I WANT to learn. Simple
Re: Reasons We Must Go To Church With Offering by Demmocrats(m): 6:57am On Aug 02, 2015
Re: Reasons We Must Go To Church With Offering by keandre: 7:04am On Aug 02, 2015
waiting for the bashers
Re: Reasons We Must Go To Church With Offering by Godfullsam(m): 7:40am On Aug 02, 2015
If you have offerings, give it. God loves a cheerful giver..

But if you don't have offerings, God will understand.

God sees the hearts of men. It is the heart that matters, not the hand.
Re: Reasons We Must Go To Church With Offering by chichriso: 8:19am On Aug 02, 2015
Godfullsam:

If you have offerings, give it. God loves a cheerful giver..

But if you don't have offerings, God will understand.

God sees the hearts of men. It is the heart that matters, not the hand.
A very big thank you for the advise

(1) (Reply)

Judas Of the New Age / Joyful Things / This Is For The Catholics.please Dont Get Annoyed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.