Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,480 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% (19378 Views)

Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) / Gov. Ikpeazu Cuts Own Salary, Travelling Allowance By 50% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
Activa:

Let me give you a simple assignment that's beyond u.

What statistics did you base your conclusion on that the situation is getting worse?

Blockhead!
This is not about statistics, you slowpoke. It is about reality from the fact that manufacturers are cutting production by %50 currently. Don't you get it? You are chasing after statistics why the truth is right there that manufactures are cutting production by %50 (that looks like a measure to me).

Go and get your head checked!
Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
all4naija:

There you have them:

1) From the Nigerian Vanguard.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/

2) The Nigerian Punch
http://www.punchng.com/politics/buhari-promises-to-bring-down-dollar-rate/

I can see you are the one with a problem here. You are aberrant in nature and want to continue to live in your primitiveness. That is a big shame on you.

How in the whole wide world can I be a disgrace to Nigerian education when I am not educated in that country? Bwahaha... You're always forward with your nonsense! You i d i o t!

This is what was credited to Buhari in your first link:

“It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation’s economy,’’ he said.

You rely too much on headlines just as you jumped into this thread.

Hehehehehe

Is there a greater fool than yourself?

And this is what's in your second link:
“I have done it before, I know how to do it and I will do it again, more especially when Igbos are more of traders and businessmen,” he told the massive crowd.

You're a disgrace to whoever educated you. Press for a refund of fees!

Stop relying foolishly on titles and headlines!
Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
all4naija:

This is not about statistics, you slowpoke. It is about reality from the fact that manufacturers are cutting production by %50 currently. Don't you get it? You are chasing after statistics why the truth is right there that manufactures are cutting production by %50 (that looks like a measure to me).

You're a mad man!

You called someone a dullard for God's sake!

I asked you questions but you've not been to answer any!

You fired the first salvo.

So if Buhari is a dullard what was Jonathan?

Give only one alternative to what the cbn is currently doing under buhari.

But you won't be able to answer.

Nimcompoop!
Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
Activa:

This is what was credited in your first link:

“It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation’s economy,’’ he said.

You rely too much on headlines just as you jumped into this thread.

Hehehehehe

Is there a greater fool than yourself?
Hahaha... The people posting in this thread are going to understand that you are really an idiot who would do anything to prove you are right when you are wrong. You forget to read the second link though.

I quote some excerpt from the Vanguard Nigeria you are trying to systematically manipulate for your propaganda.

'' I’ll make Naira equal in value to dollar, says Buhari

on March 23, 2015 / in News 8:31 pm / Comments

[img]http://cdn2.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/346x250xbuhari-Naira.jpg.pagespeed.ic.UYFxvx98AY.webp[/img]
Owerri – The All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday said he would ensure that the Naira was equal to the dollar in value, if voted into office.

Buhari stated this during the South-East presidential rally of the party at Dan Anyima Stadium, Owerri.buhari-Naira

He urged the people to vote for APC, noting that he would ensure that corruption was tackled headlong if elected.

Earlier, Gov Rochas Okorocha had urged APC supporters to vote for the party’s candidates at all levels, noting that a vote for Buhari without support to others at the state would amount to nothing.

Okorocha said Buhari would address the problem of electricity, bring back the kidnapped Chibok girls and promote industrial growth...

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/#sthash.ZyyfRxJl.dpuf ''
Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by adconline(m): 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
Activa:

Point of correction.

Phcn generates about 4000MW.

Nigeria (or Nigerians) generate far more than that though in an expensive way.

It was not the 4000MW that made Nigeria become the biggest economy in Africa.
Another delusional folk talking.. Some assignments for u. Check out GDP per capita vs S/Africa, factory output/capacity utilization
What percentage of our GDP comes from manufacuring? How many durable goods do we manufacture?
Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
all4naija:

You have no brain. What's between your ears is worse than sawdust.

You claimed it's not about statistics and yet you shamelessly and senselessly mentioned '50%'!!!!!!

You're a pathetic case!
Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
Activa:

You're a mad man!

You called someone a dullard for God's sake!

I asked you questions but you've not been to answer any!

You fired the first salvo.

So if Buhari is a dullard what was Jonathan?

Give only one alternative to what the cbn is currently doing under buhari.

But you won't be able to answer.

Nimcompoop!
Bwahaha... You are way primitive than I earlier thought. You sound like a broken vinyl. Did you know that Buhari doesn't have certificates of education? Perhaps, you still want electricity bills to be presented as certificates as pre-requisites for presidential position. He is really a dullard! Hahaha...
Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
adconline:

Another delusional folk talking.. Some assignments for u. Check out GDP per capita vs S/Africa, factory output/capacity utilization
What percentage of our GDP comes from manufacuring? How many durable good do we manufacture?

You're foolish and shallow!

I wasn't countering you. You make haste senselessly!

You must count the power generation of nestle, Guinness, mtn, etc if you want to know what Nigeria generates. Isn't it?

Stop jumping over yourself and always pay attention to details.
Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
all4naija:
Bwahaha... You are way primitive than I earlier thought. You sound like a broken vinyl. Did you know that Buhari doesn't have certificates of education? Perhaps, you still want electricity bills to be presented as certificates as pre-requisites for presidential position. He is really a dullard! Hahaha...

All your nonsensical arguments and childish tantrums have been punctured!

King of i.diots!

Come with another idiocy and get whipped.
Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
Activa:

You have no brain. What's between your ears is worse than sawdust.

You claimed it's not about statistics and yet you shamelessly and senselessly mentioned '50%'!!!!!!

You're a pathetic case!
I know you can't read properly. %50 is a measure and I even pointed it out in parenthesis in my previous post. I said it is not about statistic but reality of what is going on in the manufacturing sector. That percentage reflects the rate at which the manufacturers are cutting production. You are really dull to think it is about statistics. I hope you know what it means? cry cry cry cry
Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
all4naija:

I know you can't read properly. %50 is a measure and I even pointed it out in parenthesis in my previous post. I said it is not about statistic but reality of what is going on in the manufacturing sector. That percentage reflects the rate at which the manufacturers are cutting production. You are really dull to think it is about statistics. I hope you know what it means? cry cry cry cry

Your confusion has won you a prize.

You're finished!

You've been finished off by me.
Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
Activa:

Your confusion has won you a prize.

You're finished!

You've been finished off by me.

Blahblahblah... You are now blabbing... You hillbilly! angry lipsrsealed cry
Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
Activa:

All your nonsensical arguments and childish tantrums have been punctured!

King of i.diots!

Come with another idiocy and get whipped.
I think it is your SUV tire that is punctured. Bwahaha...
Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
all4naija:
Blahblahblah... You are now blabbing... You hillbilly! angry lipsrsealed cry

Your have no sense.

If your sense were as much as half of the hatred bottled up in your miserable but young body, you would be more useful to yourself and to the society.

Right now, you're a disaster waiting to happen. A sorry case.
Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
Activa:

Your have no sense.

If your sense were as much as half of the hatred bottled up in your miserable but young body, you would be more useful to yourself and to the society.

Right now, you're a disaster waiting to happen. A sorry case.
I am more useful to the world than you are. Please, don't tell me anything about your primitiveness here.
Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
all4naija:

I think it is your SUV tire that is punctured. Bwahaha...

Thank God I have an SUV.

Which of your despicable and idiotic arguments have not been punctured?

You even provided equally nonsensical links like your other fellow i.diots but all have been killed off.

Miserable being!
Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
all4naija:

I am more useful to the world than you are. Please, don't tell me anything about your primitiveness here.

In your delusion right?

What use have you been to this thread let alone to your household and to the world?

Each post you make exposes your lack of intelligence.
Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
Activa:

Thank God I have an SUV.

Which of your despicable and idiotic arguments have not been punctured?

You even provided equally nonsensical links like your other fellow i.diots but all have been killed off.

Miserable being!
You are troll! I don't have your boring time! Now you can move on with your pathetic life.
Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
Activa:

In your delusion right?

What use have you been to this thread let alone to your household and to the world?

Each post you make exposes your lack of intelligence.
Stop asking me questions, you i d i o t! It is your prerogative to prove how useful you are to the world and I am yet to see that. You barbarian that refuses to change for the better. The hellhole is a testament to that statement and for having a dullard as the president of Nigeria.
Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
all4naija:

Stop asking me questions, you i d i o t! It is your prerogative to prove how useful you are to the world and I am yet to see that. You barbarian that refuses to change for the better. The hellhole is a testament to that statement and for having a dullard as the president of Nigeria.

Frustrated entity.

How did the 'dullard' come by when 'smarts' like u were alive? Shameless sod! Brainless thug!

Why not leave Nigeria alone. Stupid buffoon! Idiot!
Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
Activa:

Frustrated entity.

How did the 'dullard' come by when 'smarts' like u were alive? Shameless sod! Brainless thug!

Why not leave Nigeria alone. Stupid buffoon! Idiot!
Shameless and primitive human being who hasn't contributed anything to humanity. You smelling fool! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
all4naija:

Shameless and primitive human being who hasn't contributed anything to humanity. You smelling fool! angry lipsrsealed

You need urgent redemption.

It's so obvious you're insane.
Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
Activa:

You need urgent redemption.

It's so obvious you're insane.
That is coming from a barbarian living in a third-world country, Bwahaha... grin cheesy undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
all4naija:
That is coming from a barbarian living in a third-world country, Bwahaha... grin cheesy undecided lipsrsealed

See this God forsaken houseboy that's slaving away in foreign land talking down on a successful Nigerian. You can't even hold an argument with the dullest person here.

In addition to hate, you're filled with envy. Your end is predictable.
Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
Activa:

See this God forsaken houseboy that's slaving away in foreign land talking down on a successful Nigerian. You can't even hold an argument with the dullest person here.

In addition to hate, you're filled with envy. Your end is predictable.
Your ignorance is patronizing. You are nothing but a petty braggart!
Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
all4naija:

Your ignorance is patronizing. You are nothing but a petty braggart!

Why are u interested in Nigeria's matter since u don't live here?

Are we interested in yours?

It shows how bored you are and how miserable your wretched life is there.
Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
Activa:

Why are u interested in Nigeria's matter since u don't live here?

Are we interested in yours?

It shows how bored you are and how miserable your wretched life is there.
You keep asking me questions, dummy! You aren't getting anywhere with them. You must be mad!
Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
all4naija:

You keep asking me questions, dummy! You aren't getting anywhere with them. You must be mad!

Misguided soul. Frustration, hatred and envy will kill you.
Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
Activa:

Misguided soul. Frustration, hatred and envy will kill you.
Filthy country boy with unwashed armpits! Ptui! angry lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided
Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by Kingspin(m): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
In this country they will drink crude oil. Restructure can save us the states must develop internally for things to happen.
Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
all4naija:

Filthy country boy with unwashed armpits! Ptui! angry lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided

What further evidence do I need that you're an untrained infantile kid.

Just look at the quality of what you've been writing.

Mtsheeeeew!

You need help.
Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
it's well

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Building Military Camp In Enugu Not Ruga Settlement - Army / P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks / Fact-Check: Did The Olu Of Warri Endorse Bola Ahmed Tinubu? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.