Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,040 members, 7,845,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1231184 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ib22003(m): 10:40am On Jan 09, 2016
Lets start dealing with this scammers na them they make life hard for everyone. when i started selling on nairaland years ago, people i dont know will send me money and i will enter market and buy market and send it through bus. i am happy and they are happy. before this olx boys came along and started scamming, naso bussiness spoil. now there is bvn and simcards are registered, thiefs should not be able to get away like before. a guy on nairaland here wey i no even know after weeks of queing for moneygram was able to send me money for perfectmoney and bitcoin he wanted to buy. if this paypal scammers don start then, maybe him for no send. Trust is not a matter of intergrity or religion is a matter of future proof.its trust that will make your customers still buy from you when they are cheaper solutions out there.a guy sent me 20000 for inverter while i was in nigeria, i sent it to him the next day over a period of 6months that guy bought goods worth over 800,000 from me and i am not including his friends he introduced to me.now imaging i ran away with 20,000 he sent first. People should stop selling their future for todays change. i don talk my own.

11 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ib22003(m): 10:43am On Jan 09, 2016
This is the guy i was saying i bought paypal from.now imagine there was no trust or him carry money run. Abeg Toluxa1 God go continue they bless you and your bussiness.
toluxa1:

Thanks for the vote of confidence Bro. Cheers..

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordmayor4(m): 10:49am On Jan 09, 2016
toluxa1:

Thanks for the vote of confidence Bro. Cheers..

It's well
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lazinny(m): 11:42am On Jan 09, 2016
Tip for Paypal buyers... Request the seller to snap and send his ID... Drivers license, voters ID or any legit ID. That way you will have something to trace with if you get scammed
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by amywonda: 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
toluxa1:

This is bad, though I also knew it was going to happen very soon. Some people have seen the desperation of buyers' need for cheaper funds. Alot of people are also not careful enough. I sold $1200 to a lady from nairaland 2 or three days ago, me sef shock.. Conversation went like this:

Her: Hello, I am *** from nairaland, do you still have paypal funds?

Me: Hi there, Yes I do.

Her: Ur rate?

Me: 240

Her: Do you have GTB?

Me: Yes

Her: Alright, that is better, send me your account details, let me transfer now. ...

I say this madam no dey fear? Well maybe she has done her due diligence beforehand. My profile is enough! I have most likely been a forum member longer than anyone here (Nearly 10 Years). And if you open a thread today and say toluxa1 scammed you, there are many many people that will bring you to my house.

But my advice is, please be careful with who you deal with! Deal with only tested and trusted people here.
Thanks
be carefull how u accept funds, before someone uses a hacked account to buy PayPal from u, I had a similar experience after about 30seconds of chatting I got an alert, I simply went to the bank and returned money to source , how can u part with 250k in 30seconds of chatting, didn't sound well so I returned d money
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mayorall(m): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
lazinny:
Tip for Paypal buyers... Request the seller to snap and send his ID... Drivers license, voters ID or any legit ID. That way you will have something to trace with if you get scammed

And also tally with the account name.

This is what I do when I was buying PayPal from people I don't know,; I asked for your name first, then we negotiate, oya drop your account details. It must tally.

Even meeting sellers doesn't solve the problem cos he can always get back his fund. And you are on your own once you paid in cash cos you will have no receipt. I went to ile-ife to buy PayPal sometimes ago, after negotiations, I requested for his account details details, I discovered wasn't same name with what he called himself when we met. I asked why, he said the account number is for his babe. Guy make we use your account, he said NO. No Deal Nigbayen naxo I wasted my time travelling 2hours.

Back to topic. Questions I will love to ask those that had already crucified the proclaimed scammer.

What evidence as the proclaimed accuser posted?

Do you know the accuser as a member here or other sections before?

What evidence do you have its not someone hidden under this?.

Ain't saying he wasn't scammed but we have no evidence yet and we've judged. #Kangaroocourtjudge# .

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ib22003(m): 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
Samething i said o. We still dey wait for the scammer details
mayorall:

And also tally with the account name.

This is what I do when I was buying PayPal from people I don't know,; I asked for your name first, then we negotiate, oya drop your account details. It must tally.

Even meeting sellers doesn't solve the problem cos he can always get back his fund. And you are on your own once you paid in cash cos you will have no receipt. I went to ile-ife to buy PayPal sometimes ago, after negotiations, I requested for his account details details, I discovered wasn't same name with what he called himself when we met. I asked why, he said the account number is for his babe. Guy make we use your account, he said NO. No Deal Nigbayen naxo I wasted my time travelling 2hours.

Back to topic. Questions I will love to ask those that had already crucified the proclaimed scammer.

What evidence as the proclaimed accuser posted?

Do you know the accuser as a member here or other sections before?

What evidence do you have its not someone hidden under this?.

Ain't saying he wasn't scammed but we have no evidence yet and we've judged. #Kangaroocourtjudge# .
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ymodulus:

Give me your pin. BBM Crashed
Here bro 2BADEBA8 Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
ib22003:
This is the guy i was saying i bought paypal from.now imagine there was no trust or him carry money run. Abeg Toluxa1 God go continue they bless you and your bussiness.
toluxa1:

This is bad, though I also knew it was going to happen very soon. Some people have seen the desperation of buyers' need for cheaper funds. Alot of people are also not careful enough. I sold $1200 to a lady from nairaland 2 or three days ago, me sef shock.. Conversation went like this:
Her: Alright, that is better, send me your account details, let me transfer now. ...
I say this madam no dey fear? Well maybe she has done her due diligence beforehand. My profile is enough! I have most likely been a forum member longer than anyone here (Nearly 10 Years). And if you open a thread today and say toluxa1 scammed you, there are many many people that will bring you to my house.
But my advice is, please be careful with who you deal with! Deal with only tested and trusted people here.
Thanks

Yea bro... You are one seller I've bought from, thought to myself it's a risk... Was still keeping my mind on the chargeback thing even when my Chinese supplier confirmed they received the funds. Probably gonna call back for more bro. Abeg no change your mind go bad ooo#smiles

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
Looks to me as though the cryout for scam is a false one. Many people have asked for details and the fellow has not answered.Probably he has not been around or guilty of being enticed with ridiculous prices.

Anyway Here is my advice before you buy paypal from someone: Ask for his location, if he/she not far from you you can demand for a meeting between the two of you just like others have adviced. But if after confirming his location and its too wide to meet like lagos and abuja, send your own person ( a representative) to meet him in the city before dealing.

Or you ask for his name location, facebook details and his business generally ,Then go back and do your diligence .By searching about him.
After you have done your due diligence, you can now call him up to do the business by first entrusting a little amount to the person and then more and more until trust is established between the two people.

Most of the time scammers cannot proof the source of their funds and have no genuine business , they just want money. From their you may have a check in your heart about dealing with the person,then back off.

I ve had instance where someone wanted to scam an onyibo lady in uk through gumtree .He wanted me to accept and convert his paypal funds to naira and gave me a story to get 800 pounds. After I accepted the fund I needed to confirm the story . I contacted the sender and she was't ready to disclose and i told her "dont tell me someone duped you later" so she quickly told me she was paying for her accommodation for next session through her roommate. So eventually I told him she was about to be scammed and declined the fund/refunded the money back to sender.

I don't believe in making quick money and selling off your destiny because of a morsel of food. I would have made money but when you dupe someone else you are creating a terrible future for yourself and your children.

The main thing is to do your due diligence before transaction with someone you cant meet. Also the person must have proofs that shows he can be trusted with your fund

And as a seller if you cannot proof you can be trusted then let the business go. Most of the time I direct people to my site where live testimonials were left with facebook , so if after going through and contacting any of the people and you are not conviced to do business with me then you are free to look for another person .I have had course to handle people's funds I ve never met in thousands of dollars without disappointing them. http://epaymentexpert.com/testimonials. You can also do that by opening a thread here for your services and people leave feedback on it when they transact with you . Just like this:
https://www.nairaland.com/2840135/buy-ship-ebaycarterswalmart-etc-pick

Pls shine your eyes for ridicoulous low prices, its one way they catch people

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ib22003(m): 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
Life becomes very hard when we need to meet in person before doing bussiness. let me say this after all what efuks said below the next thing is that you should listen to your gut
efuks:
Looks to me as though the cryout for scam is a false one. Many people have asked for details and the fellow has not answered.Probably he has not been around or guilty of being enticed with ridiculous prices.

Anyway Here is my advice before you buy paypal from someone: Ask for his location, if he/she not far from you you can demand for a meeting between the two of you just like others have adviced. But if after confirming his location and its too wide to meet like lagos and abuja, send your own person ( a representative) to meet him in the city before dealing.

Or you ask for his name location, facebook details and his business generally ,Then go back and do your diligence .By searching about him.
After you have done your due diligence, you can now call him up to do the business by first entrusting a little amount to the person and then more and more until trust is established between the two people.

Most of the time scammers cannot proof the source of their funds and have no genuine business , they just want money. From their you may have a check in your heart about dealing with the person,then back off.

I ve had instance where someone wanted to scam an onyibo lady in uk through gumtree .He wanted me to accept and convert his paypal funds to naira and gave me a story to get 800 pounds. After I accepted the fund I needed to confirm the story . I contacted the sender and she was't ready to disclose and i told her "dont tell me someone duped you later" so she quickly told me she was paying for her accommodation for next session through her roommate. So eventually I told him she was about to be scammed and declined the fund/refunded the money back to sender.

I don't believe in making quick money and selling off your destiny because of a morsel of food. I would have made money but when you dupe someone else you are creating a terrible future for yourself and your children.

The main thing is to do your due diligence before transaction with someone you cant meet. Also the person must have proofs that shows he can be trusted with your fund

And as a seller if you cannot proof you can be trusted then let the business go. Most of the time I direct people to my site where live testimonials were left with facebook , so if after going through and contacting any of the people and you are not conviced to do business with me then you are free to look for another person .I have had course to handle people's funds I ve never met in thousands of dollars without disappointing them. http://epaymentexpert.com/testimonials. You can also do that by opening a thread here for your services and people leave feedback on it when they transact with you . Just like this:
https://www.nairaland.com/2840135/buy-ship-ebaycarterswalmart-etc-pick

Pls shine your eyes for ridicoulous low prices, its one way they catch people

Thanks

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mayorall(m): 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
ib22003:
Life becomes very hard when we need to meet in person before doing bussiness. let me say this after all what efuks said below the next thing is that you should listen to your gut

To me it's the best I use. But personally can pay millions into corporate account without any fears.

People change though. One of the most trusted nairalanders just disappeared with people's money. Was ashamed of myself when I checked his thread and discovered lotta scams. I tried calling to ask him things but his phone had been off for long time now. It's a pity seriously.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by fixedhollies(m): 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
I don't know why people are craving for PayPal fund. All iInow is that my card still works with my PayPal.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Ymodulus: 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
Why are you all in so much need for dollars? Why?!!!

We should learn to embrace our Naira. Let the Fx Scarcity continue grin cheesy wink smiley

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
All of you are just talking about meeting one on one.

Note these points:

1. PayPal charge backs stays up to 6months, so a seller can decide to charge back his payment he or she made to you within 6months.

2. PayPal can even limit or block your account as a seller if you sell PayPal funds to any PayPal account that is questionable or has been used for fraud or a PayPal account that is being managed from another country while you are in a different country.

Note that a seller's PayPal account is even at risk for selling. Trade carefully.

Remember Seller has within 6months to charge back his funds from you. Can you trust that person for 6months?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
justi4jesu:

Note these points:

1. PayPal charge backs stays up to 6months, so a seller can decide to charge back his payment he or she made to you within 6months.

2. PayPal can even limit or block your account as a seller if you sell PayPal funds to any PayPal account that is questionable or has been used for fraud or a PayPal account that is being managed from another country while you are in a different country.

Note that a seller's PayPal account is even at risk for selling. Trade carefully.

Remember Seller has within 6months to charge back his funds from you. Can you trust that person for 6months?

Please tell them. Hope they are reading

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
Why
fixedhollies:
I don't know why people are craving for PayPal fund. All iInow is that my card still works with my PayPal.

Bros I wonder ooo. Nigerians just like trying to be smart until they enter problems. If PayPal doesn't want u and uf you cant make use of your naija PayPal.then don't take the risk of using all these foreign paypals

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yemi2plus(m): 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
Perhaps, the scam alarm was false after all.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
after viewing this page, all I can say is buy PayPal from toluxa1 , seems to b credible and bro pls dont change, u dnt know who may b buying next, mayb a "helper" btw do u have $neteller for sale?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 10, 2016
I urgently need to pay for an application fee of 100 euro, to a school in europe and it involves international money transfer, I'll appreciate if anyone with euro dorm account can help me with this. thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by toluxa1(m): 12:29am On Jan 10, 2016
justi4jesu:

That's why I like the fact that I use a Nigerian PayPal account only. The worst paypal can do is close my account. It doesn't hold a balance so they can't hold down my funds. Plus dem sef no go wan do am, they know how much they make from fees, I'm the one who threatens them on Facebook and mail most times sef.

All the paypal funds I sell are from my Nigerian PayPal account. Iv never been interested in opening a foreign paypal, especially since it's somewhat illegal.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2ndOhio: 1:20am On Jan 10, 2016
Lol, reminds me of m first experience with Tumababa... but I'm so happy we had a beautiful business relationship sha.

toluxa1:

Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Ymodulus: 8:10am On Jan 10, 2016
justi4jesu:

Note these points:

You right. Very
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordkay10(m): 9:23am On Jan 10, 2016
toluxa1:

That's why I like the fact that I use a Nigerian PayPal account only. The worst paypal can do is close my account. It doesn't hold a balance so they can't hold down my funds. Plus dem sef no go wan do am, they know how much they make from fees, I'm the one who threatens them on Facebook and mail most times sef.

All the paypal funds I sell are from my Nigerian PayPal account. Iv never been interested in opening a foreign paypal, especially since it's somewhat illegal.
Bros do u sell Neteller funds?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lecky001(m): 9:29am On Jan 10, 2016
My believe is that as a business man you rate probability of risk and follow ur heart.Just be sincere in all ur dealings.May God be with us all
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ib22003(m): 10:06am On Jan 10, 2016
Please always provide details of such people.
mayorall:

To me it's the best I use. But personally can pay millions into corporate account without any fears.

People change though. One of the most trusted nairalanders just disappeared with people's money. Was ashamed of myself when I checked his thread and discovered lotta scams. I tried calling to ask him things but his phone had been off for long time now. It's a pity seriously.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by toluxa1(m): 11:05am On Jan 10, 2016
pinkyruledworld:
after viewing this page, all I can say is buy PayPal from toluxa1 , seems to b credible and bro pls dont change, u dnt know who may b buying next, mayb a "helper" btw do u have $neteller for sale?

Thanks very much Bro. Appreciate. I don't have neteller for now.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 11:12am On Jan 10, 2016
Ymodulus:
Why are you all in so much need for dollars? Why?!!!

We should learn to embrace our Naira. Let the Fx Scarcity continue grin cheesy wink smiley
Ymodulus:

You right. Very
Bro, just dey do your own ooo.... You are enjoying the dollar crisis and won't even market to us that are coming up let alone sell. Ko'da ooo
This same dollar rate is the reason people are getting scammed, when it was N220/$ we were still complaining. N270 is alarming.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Ymodulus: 11:32am On Jan 10, 2016
tosinjay:

Bro, just dey do your own ooo.... You are enjoying the dollar crisis and won't even market to us that are coming up let alone sell. Ko'da ooo
This same dollar rate is the reason people are getting scammed, when it was N220/$ we were still complaining. N270 is alarming.
There are different markets..

I don't do retail.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mayorall(m): 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
2ndOhio:
Lol, reminds me of m first experience with Tumababa... but I'm so happy we had a beautiful business relationship sha.

You meant that baba GLOgrin . I Don tear race before person carry cane come o.

Oga mi. You are supposed to be called Alamu. Walahi you be person. I wish you can continue with such attitude . God bless you sir. After all the wahala and stress. I delivered goods to the institution last Friday. Oluwa ma duro ti yin.

Surprised I later turned to paypal seller/hawker like youngzedd and toluxa1 grin ?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by clintonsparkz(m): 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nawa oo! Scammers everywhere!!! Abeg house how legit is chiboy11 ? Pls I need a reply thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mayorall(m): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
clintonsparkz:
Nawa oo! Scammers everywhere!!! Abeg house how legit is chiboy11 ? Pls I need a reply thanks

If anything happened, Come and get back your funds from me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.