Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1226289 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by IVORY2009(m): 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
justi4jesu:

What does meeting one on one has to do with PayPal funds. Charge backs are the most important to be mindful about.

Some persons are just born thieves and Criminals.

Late reply! Yes one-on-one, might not really be possible, but as someone rightly pointed one, the information of the seller is highly needed, and proper verification carried out, before buying, even if there is charge back.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sinebaba(m): 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
New development

1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
sinebaba:
New development

Where will ppl get the dollars or foreign currency to deposit in their accounts?
Definitely the cost of dollars will skyrocket because the demand for it will outstrip the supply especially now that cbn has stopped selling dollars to them

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 989900: 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
saints2:
Just heard this from Channels TV...

If you are still been charged dollar by the black market rate, pls get in touch with the CBN.. That is if GTBank, Stanbic, FirstBank UBA etc still charge you at black market rate.. Report them now to CBN..

Channels

Is this for real?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
saints2:

I think their website should explain more..
Didn't see anything like that or similar on their website
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
onatisi:

Where will ppl get the dollars or foreign currency to deposit in their accounts?
Definitely the cost of dollars will skyrocket because the demand for it will outstrip the supply especially now that cbn has stopped selling dollars to them
I don't know how it works maybe you can explain to me for a better understanding....

My question is must people use physical dollars to transact? Why not transact with their Naira in the bank at CBN official rate maybe plus extra 5 Naira at most for transaction fee which equals ₦204 per $1 making our Naira to have a little value compare to the whopping ₦270+ per dollars sold by our black marketers
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nsonaso:
I don't know how it works maybe you can explain to me for a better understanding....

My question is must people use physical dollars to transact? Why not transact with their Naira in the bank at CBN official rate maybe plus extra 5 Naira at most for transaction fee which equals ₦204 per $1 making our Naira to have a little value compare to the whopping ₦270+ per dollars sold by our black marketers
The banks have already limited transactions to 100 or 300 usd per day. What this means is that if you want to import you will have to go and buy your own dollars and use ur dollar account card online . In short ,the cbn is trying to tell Nigerians to source for their own dollars . The price of dollars may exchange for close to 350 by the end of feb

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
onatisi:

The banks have already limited transactions to 100 or 300 usd per day. What this means is that if you want to import you will have to go and buy your own dollars and use ur dollar account card online . In short ,the cbn is trying to tell Nigerians to source for their own dollars . The price of dollars may exchange for close to 350 by the end of feb
You mean the price of physical dollars?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nsonaso:
You mean the price of physical dollars?
what is physical dollars? Dollars na dollars .
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sinebaba(m): 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
Please don't use Skye bank oooo....they charged me 280 to a $ embarassed cool
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by iXavier: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
sinebaba:
Please don't use Skye bank oooo....they charged me 280 to a $ embarassed cool

Chai

This needs to be reported
Are they black marketers too?

Nawa oo
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sinebaba(m): 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
I tire for them. I just say make I try am with $1
iXavier:

Chai

This needs to be reported
Are they black marketers too?

Nawa oo
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by alakara(m): 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
alakara:
Due to popular demand, the thread is created to
monitor the forex rates of the following
currencies:
USD =US Dollars $;
CNY =Chinese Yuan ¥;
AED =UAE Dirham D;
GBP= Pound £
Euro €.
The format below should be used:
Bank : Currency : Rate : Date : Nairalander

STANBIC : USD : #257.40 :JAN 11 : Dscientist
FIDELITY : USD : #268 : JAN 7 :ekenetheorg
DIAMOND : USD : #275.3 : JAN 11 : david22uu
SKYE : USD :#280 : JAN 12 : sinebaba
STERLING : USD: #285 : JAN 11:solid3

Thanks as you update this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
2k$ paypal funds available in 260$ by a friend
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
meetmal03:

still available?
lets chat via whatsapp

Yea -
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dailydolla4u(m): 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
meetmal03:
Hello all,
Be mindful of who you buy Paypal funds .
Many are scammers looking for who to devour.
Been a victim and been wiser.
1 of the ways to know is when someone begins to send you Paypal from different accounts with foreign or even local email addresses.
Best bet is that they hacked someone's account and are using to fund yours.
When you have paid them, Paypal will begin to send you unauthorized access emails and they will take the money back.
I will soon start mentioning names but giving the guy the time to payback or I expose him.
These guys are coming up everywhere.
Beware!

I will soon start mentioning names but giving the guy the time to payback or I expose him. Do you real need to give this Scam more time to defraud more innocent people before you name and shame ? I think the best thing to do is to speak out let the accused defend themselves instate of hiding

4 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by imsuboi(m): 12:06am On Jan 13, 2016
meetmal03:
Hello all,
1 of the ways to know is when someone begins to send you Paypal from different accounts with foreign or even local email addresses.
When you have paid them, Paypal will begin to send you unauthorized access emails and they will take the money back.
I will soon start mentioning names but giving the guy the time to payback or I expose him.
Beware!

hmm
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Kufie(m): 1:41am On Jan 13, 2016
saints2:

If you are still been charged dollar by the black market rate, pls get in touch with the CBN.. That is if GTBank, Stanbic, FirstBank UBA etc still charge you at black market rate.. Report them now to CBN..

Channels

After we've been robbed for months?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kennyman2000(m): 2:51am On Jan 13, 2016
meetmal03:
Hello all,
Beware!

You no dey try at all and this's selfishness on your own part.. so, if the guy pays you., you wont expose him? for him to defraud other people.. well, you can keep the guy's name for all i care. The wise one here can never be a victim.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kennyman2000(m): 3:01am On Jan 13, 2016
I think, its about time we have thread that states names and contacts of trusted and reliable paypal sellers.

4 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by xprtngnr(m): 4:19am On Jan 13, 2016
paypal funds available @ n265 per dollar.inbox me and we take it from there xprt.ngnr@yahoo.com
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 7:34am On Jan 13, 2016
saints2:

Channels

did cbn say we should report or channels said we should report? gtbank on my list now

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 13, 2016
meetmal03:
Hello all,
Beware!

Its been confirm that we have many people doing this now.They get fraudulent money and sell to you.Eventually it will be reversed from you. This is the way I get many of them,I ask for the source of the fund.If they cannot explain or say they cant disclose then no deal cos such money carry smoke. Even six months after the transaction it can still be reversed and your account thrown into negative. I have had a couple of experiences. Just like some one said if they send you from numerous accounts beware. Don't look for cheap funds and loose the whole money. I ve got to turn a lot of people down cos of 5 naira difference. If u cant pay my rate then get elsewhere cheaper but riskier

That's my submission,
Thanks

see u @D TOP
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by toluxa1(m): 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
Was checking for something in my statement when i came across a number of old online transactions with my gtb mastercard. An example.. Choi, naira don suffer. Now it is 270, same bank.

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Ymodulus: 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by texzzy25(m): 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
$1k Paypal funds available 260/$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by aterejr(m): 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
bought some items with my FCMB MasterCard on Aliex both a day b4 and today @15:53, was charged 270 a dollar
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
Seems they are all charging same price. Access charged me 270/$.. Gtb charged 269.dat_dat_dat/$. Seems they al planned it.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by alakara(m): 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
alakara:
Due to popular demand, the thread is created to
monitor the forex rates of the following
currencies:
USD =US Dollars $;
CNY =Chinese Yuan ¥;
AED =UAE Dirham D;
GBP= Pound £
Euro €.
The format below should be used:
Bank : Currency : Rate : Date : Nairalander

STANBIC : USD : #257.40 :JAN 11 : Dscientist
FIDELITY : USD : #268 : JAN 7 :ekenetheorg
GTB: USB: #269 : JAN 13 : TOSINJAY
ACCESS : #270 : JAN 13 : TOSINJAY
FCMB : #270 : JAN 13 : ATENEJR
DIAMOND : USD : #275.3 : JAN 11 : david22uu
SKYE : USD :#280 : JAN 12 : sinebaba
STERLING : USD: #285 : JAN 11:solid3

Thanks as you update this thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.