Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1226361 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by legalwealth(m): 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
meetmal03:
Hello all,
Be mindful of who you buy Paypal funds .
Many are scammers looking for who to devour.
Been a victim and been wiser.
1 of the ways to know is when someone begins to send you Paypal from different accounts with foreign or even local email addresses.
Best bet is that they hacked someone's account and are using to fund yours.
When you have paid them, Paypal will begin to send you unauthorized access emails and they will take the money back.
I will soon start mentioning names but giving the guy the time to payback or I expose him.
These guys are coming up everywhere.
Beware!

You are right but most of them fall into such hands because they are looking towards transacting with experts in the field.
They are always overwhelmed when they hear cheap funds.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by NairaExsupport: 11:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
You might be interested in this tutorial on how to use bitcoin for money transfer How to send money using bitcoin in Nigeria
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tex25: 6:57am On Jan 14, 2016
Funds Still Available!
texzzy25:
$1k Paypal funds available 260/$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by coretechng1(m): 7:33am On Jan 14, 2016
tex25:

Funds Still Available!

Why should I buy from you when Stanbic is selling at 260 to the dollar?

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tex25: 7:43am On Jan 14, 2016
coretechng1:

smiley Bro trust me fx is crazy at the moment, even Diamond was about 269 yesterday.....Price slightly negotiable tho
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 14, 2016
tex25:

smiley Bro trust me fx is crazy at the moment, even Diamond was about 269 yesterday.....Price slightly negotiable tho

stanbic is 260. far better than yours cos I'm 100% sure i can't be defrauded. and mind u, stanbic rate will soon reduce....

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordmayor4(m): 8:11am On Jan 14, 2016
How can access revert my cash at 199-$1.? When I funded my online betting account I was charged 270 but on cashing out, they funded me at 199.

They also charged me double SMS charges for December. Just this morning after they have done that on December 30th.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Team16(m): 8:28am On Jan 14, 2016
Please, which bank is the best to us for online payment. I want to pay for some stuffs through my account but don't know the bank to use. I'm paying in US dollars and Canadian dollars. Please, who knows the exchange rate of different banks in Nigeria? Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tex25: 8:29am On Jan 14, 2016
tumababa:

stanbic is 260. far better than yours cos I'm 100% sure i can't be defrauded. and mind u, stanbic rate will soon reduce....

Defrauded? Bro pls i never compared my rate to stanbic or what so ever....i understand were this is leading, this is not my first time of selling Paypal on this thrend or on NL.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Silvani(m): 9:05am On Jan 14, 2016
$420 paypal available @ 240/$. if interested, qoute me.

contact me on facebook.com/silvaniltd. to get my phone number and account details

Reason forr selling. I need money to take care of some personal stuff.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Silvani(m): 9:07am On Jan 14, 2016
coretechng1:

$420 paypal available @ 240/$. if interested, qoute me.

contact me on facebook.com/silvaniltd. to get my phone number and account details
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dalemat: 9:15am On Jan 14, 2016
Gtb $1 -N284.92553. Few mins ago

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by blym4real: 9:22am On Jan 14, 2016
Got this from uba.

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tex25: 9:38am On Jan 14, 2016
dalemat:
shocked...Stanbic agitators over to you!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by warrenweste(m): 9:46am On Jan 14, 2016
tex25:

shocked...Stanbic agitators over to you!

Gtb has been pure evil from time
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by capspeter: 10:11am On Jan 14, 2016
$800 @ 245 available
can only be used as paypal funds, or to make payment online

check my signature for contact
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by culcid(m): 11:13am On Jan 14, 2016
I need PayPal fund for $4000, if you have at a good rate pls quote me.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tex25: 11:55am On Jan 14, 2016
culcid:

$650 available at 245/$
Contact on Signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Silvani(m): 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
culcid:

Up to $2000 available at 240 per $.

Contact me via fb for phone/ whatsapp etc on facebook.com/silvaniltd
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by aterejr(m): 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
Made transactions online with my FCMB MasterCard around 10:53am, was charged 275 a dollar.
This is really getting out of hand
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by aterejr(m): 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
lordmayor4:
How can access revert my cash at 199-$1.? When I funded my online betting account I was charged 270 but on cashing out, they funded me at 199.

They also charged me double SMS charges for December. Just this morning after they have done that on December 30th.
We should start a club
FCMB did exactly the same to me yesterday

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Souljaboi1: 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
dalemat:

aterejr:
Made transactions online with my FCMB MasterCard around 10:53am, was charged 275 a dollar.
This is really getting out of hand

cry

I want to register a domain name and these numbers are frightening.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by elijahdre(m): 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
Silvani:

Up to $2000 available at 240 per $.

Contact me via fb for phone/ whatsapp etc on facebook.com/silvaniltd
whats your phone no.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordmayor4(m): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
aterejr:

We should start a club
FCMB did exactly the same to me yesterday

They called few hours ago that it has been escalated and I will get my refund for the SMS charges but nothing can be done on their criminal refund of 199-$1
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
lordmayor4:

I catch you today oga lordmayor4. So na betting money you use buy venza and house for banana island abj. Lols
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordmayor4(m): 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

I catch you today oga lordmayor4. So na betting money you use buy venza and house for banana island abj. Lols

Hahaha..... boss me, boys must to dey find ways to augment nah. I wish say your dream go come true.

How the hustle?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yemi2plus(m): 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hello, those who've and use FirstBank Prepaid Visa Card, did you receive a call from FirstBank concerning a need for an update on your account?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
90$ perfect money available @290 per $1
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Ymodulus: 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by modath(f): 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2016

Need USD in dorm, will pay naira..

Abuja tnx only.. thx...

PM & we'll work it out...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.