Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,926 members, 7,844,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1231093 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ymodulus:

There are different markets..

I don't do retail.
I hear you, but very soon i will be needing like $2200.. Just as i say we are coming up it's not much oo but e no be beans na. Around 500k please you go sell for me ooo!! angry
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by coretechng1(m): 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
[b]I have all the evidence. I will post his number and his account details here this week if no resolution.His number has been off since. [[/b]qàuote author=mayorall post=41811125]

And also tally with the account name.

This is what I do when I was buying PayPal from people I don't know,; I asked for your name first, then we negotiate, oya drop your account details. It must tally.

Even meeting sellers doesn't solve the problem cos he can always get back his fund. And you are on your own once you paid in cash cos you will have no receipt. I went to ile-ife to buy PayPal sometimes ago, after negotiations, I requested for his account details details, I discovered wasn't same name with what he called himself when we met. I asked why, he said the account number is for his babe. Guy make we use your account, he said NO. No Deal Nigbayen naxo I wasted my time travelling 2hours.

Back to topic. Questions I will love to ask those that had already crucified the proclaimed scammer.

What evidence as the proclaimed accuser posted?

Do you know the accuser as a member here or other sections before?

What evidence do you have its not someone hidden under this?.

Ain't saying he wasn't scammed but we have no evidence yet and we've judged. #Kangaroocourtjudge# .[/quote]
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Clone2020(m): 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
Pls is there a daily limit to the amount of money you can send with your naija paypal to a u.s paypal? Also what is the exchange rate of transferring funds from a nigerian paypal account to u.s or China?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
Clone2020:
Pls is there a daily limit to the amount of money you can send with your naija paypal to a u.s paypal? Also what is the exchange rate of transferring funds from a nigerian paypal account to u.s or China?

This is it bro, your PayPal is connected with your card which you use in making the payment and this card is issued to you by your bank. So these banks have limit for transaction you can make with your card respectively. The bank's limit for a day is then what you can use your PayPal to spend for a day and the rate is also the rate your bank charges. No exception with PayPal be it to US or China.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2ndOhio: 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
mayorall:

You meant that baba GLOgrin . I Don tear race before person carry cane come o.

Oga mi. You are supposed to be called Alamu. Walahi you be person. I wish you can continue with such attitude . God bless you sir. After all the wahala and stress. I delivered goods to the institution last Friday. Oluwa ma duro ti yin.

Surprised I later turned to paypal seller/hawker like youngzedd and toluxa1 grin ?

Loool! Oga mi, I am most humbled I must say sir.

May God stand by us all IJN sir.

This is me sir, that's who He made me into and by His grace we wont see anything that would make us look back oh.

It was a pleasure serving you while I had the means to, hopefully God will open our eyes to a new door soon, so we can keep putting smiles on peoples' faces... just like we managed to do in your case sir.

Finally oh, after the whole wahala... Congratulations sir. Honestly, mo ba yi n yo o.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
please, I urgently need someone who can help make international money transfer with his/her euro dorm account. I'm paying 100 euro for an application fee, I'm ready to pay the naira equivalent + any service charge. thanks.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Clone2020(m): 2:11am On Jan 11, 2016
tosinjay:

This is it bro, your PayPal is connected with your card which you use in making the payment and this card is issued to you by your bank. So these banks have limit for transaction you can make with your card respectively. The bank's limit for a day is then what you can use your PayPal to spend for a day and the rate is also the rate your bank charges. No exception with PayPal be it to US or China.

Ahh, ok thanks. But what is the exchange rate?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by abbeyforex(m): 2:29am On Jan 11, 2016
mayorall:

If anything happened, Come and get back your funds from me.

If anything abi if anything sour. Or do you mean if the transaction still goes smoothly,he should still get his funds from you ? Nna mehn,you are a good samaritan,give me this priviledge also. #my teeth wan comot cos of laugh Oo°˚˚˚° #
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordmayor4(m): 5:57am On Jan 11, 2016
When your bank calls you by 5am, know that sh*t just got serious.

Nigeria must be better. Things are starting to work
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 10:05am On Jan 11, 2016
Clone2020:

Ahh, ok thanks. But what is the exchange rate?

The exchange rate varies... depending on the bank you're using. Say your bank and people will tell you how much they were charged last for payment.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mayorall(m): 11:04am On Jan 11, 2016
abbeyforex:

If anything abi if anything sour. Or do you mean if the transaction still goes smoothly,he should still get his funds from you ? Nna mehn,you are a good samaritan,give me this priviledge also. #my teeth wan comot cos of laugh Oo°˚˚˚° #

lolz. funny boss. I gave him warrantee.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
bmdflo:
please, I urgently need someone who can help make international money transfer with his/her euro dorm account. I'm paying 100 euro for an application fee, I'm ready to pay the naira equivalent + any service charge. thanks.

What other options do you have appart from TT, I may be of help. ask the institution.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Clone2020(m): 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
tosinjay:

The exchange rate varies... depending on the bank you're using. Say your bank and people will tell you how much they were charged last for payment.

Ahh got you now, thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Dscientist: 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
Today
Stanbic IBTC
$1 = 257.40 Naira

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
Dscientist:
Today
Stanbic IBTC
$1 = 257.40 Naira

Good Evening Sir,

Please Recalculate Your Bill Again, Below Is Just A Chat I Did Right Now To Confirm Your claims.
$1/260 -------------- Today
1RMB / N50.38 ------ Last Week Ago...@Stanbic IBTC

Thanks

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yemight2776(m): 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
House please i need your help on this issue, I have somebody that want to travel and he need some dollars to go with and you how scares is the dollar now, please where did you suggest he can get it because banks didn't have and those who get is too much expensive. Even the Hausa people too is expensive and also risky because they used to sell fake dollars at times. Please help, and I will appreciate your suggestions. Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
yemight2776:
House please i need your help on this issue, I have somebody that want to travel and he need some dollars to go with and you how scares is the dollar now, please where did you suggest he can get it because banks didn't have and those who get is too much expensive. Even the Hausa people too is expensive and also risky because they used to sell fake dollars at times. Please help, and I will appreciate your suggestions. Thanks

if his destination is China, we can help.
Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by capspeter: 5:43am On Jan 12, 2016
I've $2000 @240, can be sent as paypal funds or online payment.
Check my signature for contact details
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by capspeter: 6:08am On Jan 12, 2016
Just got this mail from GTBANK.
so nah only deposit we fit do, what of withdrawal cheesy

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Teamsuxx(m): 8:51am On Jan 12, 2016
$1300 PayPal funds for sale at 230/$
Whatsapp or call 07019501300
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Teamsuxx(m): 8:52am On Jan 12, 2016
capspeter:

Lol I also got that email. Make we deposit money wey we no fit withdraw
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 9:06am On Jan 12, 2016
Teamsuxx:

Lol I also got that email. Make we deposit money wey we no fit withdraw
the question is where will u get the dollars to deposit
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by softtouch2(m): 9:06am On Jan 12, 2016
capspeter:

Will they give me back my FX when I need them?

Not signing Form A and queue for 2weeks oooo
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by saints2(f): 10:22am On Jan 12, 2016
Just heard this from Channels TV...

If you are still been charged dollar by the black market rate, pls get in touch with the CBN.. That is if GTBank, Stanbic, FirstBank UBA etc still charge you at black market rate.. Report them now to CBN..

Channels

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 10:26am On Jan 12, 2016
saints2:
Just heard this from Channels TV...

If you are still been charged dollar by the black market rate, pls get in touch with the CBN.. That is if GTBank, Stanbic, FirstBank UBA etc still charge you at black market rate.. Report them now to CBN..

Channels

Were Do We Start From
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by saints2(f): 10:29am On Jan 12, 2016
AleAirHub:

Were Do We Start From
NOW!!!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 10:33am On Jan 12, 2016
saints2:

NOW!!!
Guideline ??
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by saints2(f): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2016
AleAirHub:

Guideline ??

I think their website should explain more..
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 12, 2016
softtouch2:

Will they give me back my FX when I need them?

Not signing Form A and queue for 2weeks oooo

There was never a ban of withdrawal. I still withdrew my money in december. So u can deposit and also withdraw.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 11:35am On Jan 12, 2016
saints2:

I think their website should explain more..
Didn't see anything like that or similar on the web
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bizgenius1: 11:54am On Jan 12, 2016
hi guys,pls how long does it take stanbic to refund any paypal cancelled transaction

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.