Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1227471 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by omoh50(m): 6:45am On Aug 16, 2015
saints2:
I think Stanbic IBTC is getting pompus now, I walked in to their Awolowo branch to open a savings account and I was asked if I had national ID card or Voters card which I declined, I told them that I have my NYSC & School ID card which they said they can't take. Please which ID do you use to open your Stanbic account, I have made up my mind never to step to that branch again, they look so proud and too classy.

Can I use any of my school or NYSC ID card? Please advise

Your NYSC I. D Card is a Temporary card, that's why u can't use it for Account Opening like. You should have at least a voters card. Abi u no dey vote ni
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Dizzybizzy: 10:27am On Aug 16, 2015
Union Bank N236.88 to $1
Today 16th August 2015
sad
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by saints2(f): 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
omoh50:

Your NYSC I. D Card is a Temporary card, that's why u can't use it for Account Opening like. You should have at least a voters card. Abi u no dey vote ni

Thanks bro, but NYSC/INEC official didnt have time to collect his/her voters card cos we are involved in the election so we no get time to go collect am.

But I opened an account with Diamond Bank last month and they took my school ID, so why is Stanbic different
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by legalwealth(m): 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
@ alakara .... Give us full and latest update as you did on the first page.

Anyways,for those that need to send money to China via PayPal,300 USD is currently available at N205/$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by modath(f): 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
saints2:

Thanks bro, but NYSC/INEC official didnt have time to collect his/her voters card cos we are involved in the election so we no get time to go collect am.

But I opened an account with Diamond Bank last month and they took my school ID, so why is Stanbic different

Stanbic is different because they observe due process. Which is why the rate for stanbic is different in a good way.. stanbic will open an acct for you with your present ID,it will just be restricted.....
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by alakara(m): 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
alakara:
Due to popular demand, the thread is created to
monitor the forex rates of the following
currencies:
USD =US Dollars $;
CNY =Chinese Yuan ¥;
AED =UAE Dirham D;
GBP= Pound £
Euro €.
The format below should be used:
Bank : Currency : Rate : Date : Nairalander

STANBICIBTC: USD: #207 AUG 14 : sinebaba
DIAMOND : USD : #215: AUG 5 : benebaby77
STERLING : USD : #220 : AUG 12 : wahwah
GTB: USD : #225: AUG 3: EGHOSA 1
FCMB: USD: #227 AUG 4 : stPete
FIDELITY: USD: #229: AUG 12 : modath
Zenith: USD: #229: AUG3: BOBO65
FIRST BANK : USD : #230 : PRETTS
ACCESS : USD : #232.75 : AUG 14 : TONJEOLA
UBA: USD : #234.1 : AUG 11 : opeyemi5
UNION: USD: #236.88: AUG 16: DIZZYBIZZY

STANBICIBTC: ¥ :#34.6: AUG 3: KODILICh
STANBICIBTC : £: #332.42: AUG 6: MODATH

Thanks as you update this thread.
Happy Sunday peeps.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by DavisBloom(m): 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
saints2:

opened an account with stanbic last week with my school ID,but i was told i cant withdraw more than 400k from atm or online transaction,but can withdraw more than that in person from the counter
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by saints2(f): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
modath:

Stanbic is different because they observe due process. Which is why the rate for stanbic is different in a good way.. stanbic will open an acct for you with your present ID,it will just be restricted.....

Make I reach their Lagos Island branch tomorrow.

Thanks bro
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by saints2(f): 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
DavisBloom:

opened an account with stanbic last week with my school ID,but i was told i cant withdraw more than 400k from atm or online transaction,but can withdraw more than that in person from the counter

I dont mind this jare, then with time, I will update my details.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by holuphisayor(m): 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
ACCESS : USD : #225 : AUG 16
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
legalwealth:

Anyways,for those that need to send money to China via PayPal,300 USD is currently available at N205/$

Still waiting for your mail reply. You asked how much I needed
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by legalwealth(m): 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
tumababa:

Still waiting for your mail reply. You asked how much I needed

Will let you know once the amount is available at a go.
You can as well let me know if you will get this 300 for now.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
legalwealth:

Will let you know once the amount is available at a go.
You can as well let me know if you will get this 300 for now.

205 is higher than my current source.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
PayPal funds available.

292 USD available @ 200 NGN per USD.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
Youngzedd:
PayPal funds available.

Number for Whatsapp
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
tumababa:

Number for Whatsapp

Get the contact details from www.topupgold.com
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by TeeD(m): 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
Youngzedd:
PayPal funds available.

Can a nigeria paypal now receive funds?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by TeeD(m): 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
alakara:

Happy Sunday peeps.

Pls whats the minimum operating balance in Stanbic?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
TeeD:

Can a nigeria paypal now receive funds?

NO

DID YOU READ PAYPAL TERMS BEFORE YOU REGISTERED?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by blackgig(m): 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
TeeD:

N500
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by pretts(f): 10:27am On Aug 17, 2015
Please can I pay N200/$ for this...serious buyer?
legalwealth:

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by alakara(m): 10:59am On Aug 17, 2015
TeeD:

500 savings
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
Guess I prefer that last thread sha cox when stanbic bank form #8 cheat on refunded PayPal and I mail them tire getting the same reply of sorry for the inconvenience shithole with no resolution but when tonjeola copied CBN oh boy I got my credit alert.
Opeyemi 5 I hope I can spend that extra change na abi you self want the, refund ni? Lols
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by saints2(f): 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
Infinitikoncept:
Guess I prefer that last thread sha cox when stanbic bank form #8 cheat on refunded PayPal and I mail them tire getting the same reply of sorry for the inconvenience shithole with no resolution but when tonjeola copied CBN oh boy I got my credit alert.
Opeyemi 5 I hope I can spend that extra change na abi you self want the, refund ni? Lols

At the mention of CBN, every banks shall bow, not even the mood the CBN is now, they are ready to close any bank that messed you.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by alakara(m): 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
Infinitikoncept:
You can still copy cbn when you send stanbic mail.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by funken: 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
alakara:

You can still copy cbn when you send stanbic mail.

Please can you tell us the CBN email address to copy, I might be pursuing something like this for UBA in the coming days....still waiting for the refund to hit my account..
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by alakara(m): 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
alakara:
Due to popular demand, the thread is created to
monitor the forex rates of the following
currencies:
USD =US Dollars $;
CNY =Chinese Yuan ¥;
AED =UAE Dirham D;
GBP= Pound £
Euro €.
The format below should be used:
Bank : Currency : Rate : Date : Nairalander

STANBICIBTC: USD: #212 AUG 17: alakara
DIAMOND : USD : #215: AUG 5 : benebaby77
STERLING : USD : #220 : AUG 12 : wahwah
GTB: USD : #225: AUG 3: EGHOSA 1
FCMB: USD: #227 AUG 4 : stPete
FIDELITY: USD: #229: AUG 12 : modath
Zenith: USD: #229: AUG3: BOBO65
FIRST BANK : USD : #230 : PRETTS
ACCESS : USD : #232.75 : AUG 14 : TONJEOLA
UBA: USD : #234.1 : AUG 11 : opeyemi5
UNION: USD: #236.88: AUG 16: DIZZYBIZZY

STANBICIBTC: ¥ :#34.6: AUG 3: KODILICh
STANBICIBTC : £: #332.42: AUG 6: MODATH

Thanks as you update this thread.
stanbicibtc is now 212
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
alakara:

stanbicibtc is now 212

Serious, are they okay at all? I think is high time everybody moved away from that bank so that their eye go clear.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tonjeola(m): 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
alakara:

stanbicibtc is now 212
Infinitikoncept:
stanbic wan use style claim
their refund back.....lol
pls someone should confirm this
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Opeyemi5(m): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
Infinitikoncept:
bro I be dey broke ok.if u send ham I no mind o
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Dieumerci(m): 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
Infinitikoncept:
cc: dragnet
funken:

Please can you tell us the CBN email address to copy, I might be pursuing something like this for UBA in the coming days....still waiting for the refund to hit my account..
cpd@cbn.gov.ng
Consumer Protection Department
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by saints2(f): 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
I think StanbicIBTC is loosing it ooo,
212 and Diamond 215?

Porting things....

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.