Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1220280 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by alakara(m): 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
markpenk:
Hey guys,

Does anyone know how much the AUD (Australian dollar) goes for in the parallel market?,
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dewlilly: 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
Send a mail to true.serve@fidelitybankplc.ocm or call 080034335489. They resolve issue quick.
Etinosajay:

Write an email to Fidelity CC. They would have it rectified. Its probably their system thinking your merchant hasn't been paid for a particular transaction. Happened to me with UBA, a certain balance stood in the ledger for more than 13 days.

They released d money after some days, claiming the merchant didn't show up for the funds.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Etinosajay(m): 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
dewlilly:
Send a mail to true.serve@fidelitybankplc.ocm or call 080034335489. They resolve issue quick.

Direct this to the original person who needs that help, not me. I was merely suggesting an option for him.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
Good afternoon nairalanders.

I just stumbled on this thread and I'm glad I did. Please, GTB has been charging me #225/$1 since end of July.

Is this right? Am I being cheated? What can I do to get back my money if they have been cheating me?

Response will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mizzzbeee(f): 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
Bookiemart01:
Good afternoon nairalanders.

I just stumbled on this thread and I'm glad I did. Please, GTB has been charging me #225/$1 since end of July.

Is this right? Am I being cheated? What can I do to get back my money if they have been cheating me?

Response will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.
lol dats their card rate dear I guess you should switch to a different bank that gives lower rates like Stanbic Ibtc.... smiley
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bigdot1759(m): 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
I'm about to open acct with stanbic ibtc by Monday
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mekado83(m): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstbank rate please!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tonjeola(m): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
Access bank charged me N232.75/$1 @3.35pm 14/08, I fund my payza with their card
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by alakara(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
alakara:
Due to popular demand, the thread is created to
monitor the forex rates of the following
currencies:
USD =US Dollars $;
CNY =Chinese Yuan ¥;
AED =UAE Dirham D;
GBP= Pound £
Euro €.
The format below should be used:
Bank : Currency : Rate : Date : Nairalander

STANBICIBTC: USD: #207 AUG 3 : TYCONCEPT
DIAMOND : USD : #215: AUG 5 : benebaby77
STERLING : USD : #220 : AUG 12 : wahwah
GTB: USD : #225: AUG 3: EGHOSA 1
FCMB: USD: #227 AUG 4 : stPete
FIDELITY: USD: #229: AUG 12 : modath
Zenith: USD: #229: AUG3: BOBO65
ACCESS : USD : #232.75 : AUG 14 : TONJEOLA
UBA: USD : #234.1 : AUG 11 : opeyemi5
UNION: USD: #239.33: AUG 5 : arbitrage

STANBICIBTC: ¥ :#34.6: AUG 3: KODILICh
STANBICIBTC : £: #332.42: AUG 6: MODATH

Thanks as you update this thread.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
Thank you.

I think switching to another bank is the next big thing for me now.

I'll try stanbic come Monday. GTB I'd just a wicked bank!!!

Mizzzbeee:
lol dats their card rate dear I guess you should switch to a different bank that gives lower rates like Stanbic Ibtc.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by pretts(f): 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
First Bank debited me 230 - $1 as at 13/08 on their Visa card...I wouldn't advice you to use them as I just got off the phone ranting at their customer care rep for misleading me.
mekado83:
firstbank rate please!

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mkabeer: 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
I dont advice anyone to use UBA master card, its a killer card...i was charged almost 250 - 1$ first week of august, 2015. Thank you for this trend it's useful. Any updates on stanbic will be appreciated.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sinebaba(m): 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
mkabeer:
I dont advice anyone to use UBA master card, its a killer card...i was charged almost 250 - 1$ first week of august, 2015. Thank you for this trend it's useful. Any updates on stanbic will be appreciated.
stanbic 207
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Clone2020(m): 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
Pls Can you link your Stanbic bank account to PayPal? If so, does the new $300 daily limit affect PayPal accounts linked to Stanbic or other Nigerian banks?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 8:07am On Aug 15, 2015
Clone2020:
Pls Can you link your Stanbic bank account to PayPal? If so, does the new $300 daily limit affect PayPal accounts linked to Stanbic or other Nigerian banks?

Yes, I have linked mine.

300 limit NO.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 15, 2015
Youngzedd:

Yes, I have linked mine.
300 limit NO.
Pls how do i link mine to paypal?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Clone2020(m): 8:29am On Aug 15, 2015
Youngzedd:

Yes, I have linked mine.

300 limit NO.

Thank you
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 10:11am On Aug 15, 2015
emmydeep:

Pls how do i link mine to paypal?

The normal way.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bigdot1759(m): 10:19am On Aug 15, 2015
Pls pals can someone withdraw fund from PayPal back to ur bank account via card?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by legalwealth(m): 10:48am On Aug 15, 2015
bigdot1759:
Pls pals can someone withdraw fund from PayPal back to ur bank account via card?

Yes.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by legalwealth(m): 10:49am On Aug 15, 2015
Any UBA card is the worst card ever for making payments online at the moment.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 15, 2015
legalwealth:
Any UBA card is the worst card ever for making payments online at the moment.

do you have paypal funds? sent a mail a while back but got no reply
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by legalwealth(m): 11:20am On Aug 15, 2015
tumababa:

do you have paypal funds? sent a mail a while back but got no reply

Kindly check my signature and send it to the newly updated e-mail.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tonjeola(m): 11:38am On Aug 15, 2015
bigdot1759:
legalwealth:

Yes.
how you do that, apart from fund that was refunded. Thank u
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by legalwealth(m): 11:53am On Aug 15, 2015
tonjeola:
how you do that, apart from fund that was refunded. Thank u

Which country's PayPal account are you even referring to as that is the factor.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tonjeola(m): 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
naija, i believed the poster too, referred to naija as well
legalwealth:

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by samujoseph(m): 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
Etinosajay:

Direct this to the original person who needs that help, not me. I was merely suggesting an option for him.

@Etinosajay and @dewlilly thank you guys so much I'll try just that.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by solbash11(m): 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
legalwealth:

Boss, I believe you should have asked this question at first before giving "YES" for an answer to "bigots1759".....

To my best knowledge, it's currently "Not allowed" to withdraw funds from your Nigerian PayPal account, back to your bank account via card!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by saints2(f): 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
I think Stanbic IBTC is getting pompus now, I walked in to their Awolowo branch to open a savings account and I was asked if I had national ID card or Voters card which I declined, I told them that I have my NYSC & School ID card which they said they can't take. Please which ID do you use to open your Stanbic account, I have made up my mind never to step to that branch again, they look so proud and too classy.

Can I use any of my school or NYSC ID card? Please advise
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
The poster above me.

Nawaaa for you Ooooo. Go get ID. No bank will accept that.

Ordinary voters card you don't have.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jerrygome: 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
saints2:
I think Stanbic IBTC is getting pompus now, I walked in to their Awolowo branch to open a savings account and I was asked if I had national ID card or Voters card which I declined, I told them that I have my NYSC & School ID card which they said they can't take. Please which ID do you use to open your Stanbic account, I have made up my mind never to step to that branch again, they look so proud and too classy.

Can I use any of my school or NYSC ID card? Please advise

They can open a Savings account with the ID you have but the account will have restriction. I think they call it Tier 1 Account or something of that nature. Part of the restriction is that you may not pay in or transfer more than 20k at a time.

So I think it'll be in your best interest to get an ID such as Intl Passport, Driver's Licence to open the account with as I doubt any other bank will open an account without restriction with what you have as at the moment.

I stand corrected though.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bobo65(m): 3:19am On Aug 16, 2015
jerrygome:

They can open a Savings account with the ID you have but the account will have restriction. I think they call it Tier 1 Account or something of that nature. Part of the restriction is that you may not pay in or transfer more than 20k at a time.

So I think it'll be in your best interest to get an ID such as Intl Passport, Driver's Licence to open the account with as I doubt any other bank will open an account without restriction with what you have as at the moment.

I stand corrected though.

U r ryt bro
But I think nysc card ought to be accepted due to the power the name NYSC depicts

Tier 1 acct of Gtb bank is restricted to 100k deposition, if u deposit as much as 100,110 in that acct, it will be frozen till u get it upgraded with a valid I'd and nepa bill

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.