Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1219832 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by imsuboi(m): 6:20am On Oct 24, 2015
I shall take a photo of my claims first thing on monday morning.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Tolzeal(m): 6:30am On Oct 24, 2015
imsuboi:
UBA is the cheapest I've seen so far.

Eh eh !!.

This is not paypal exchange rate oo
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by imsuboi(m): 6:50am On Oct 24, 2015
Tolzeal:

Eh eh !!.
This is not paypal exchange rate oo

Oh! Is the conversation about Paypal's exchange rates?
I thought its normal dollar-naira mastercard exchange.
My bad. Sorry folks smiley
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Chartey(m): 6:55am On Oct 24, 2015
imsuboi:

My bad.
Sorry folks smiley
Even normal exchange rate sef. I guess you contacted their customer care online and they told you that. Don't mind them, many of them don't know anything.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by imsuboi(m): 6:59am On Oct 24, 2015
Chartey:

Even normal exchange rate sef. I guess you contacted their customer care online and they told you that. Don't mind them, many of them don't know anything.

Nope. I was at one of their branches yesterday to pay in some cash. While at it, I casually glanced at an LED indicator behind the cashier & saw the exchange rates. I must say I was surprised.

I even made a mental note to open an account there. GTBank is killing me.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by stevolinkon40: 7:12am On Oct 24, 2015
imsuboi:

Nope. I was at one of their branches yesterday to pay in some cash. While at it, I casually glanced at an LED indicator behind the cashier & saw the exchange rates. I must say I was surprised.

Bros forget all that exchange rate you saw. Uba is 220+ as at now..199 you saw is official dollar rate. No bank sell for that amount.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by imsuboi(m): 7:22am On Oct 24, 2015
stevolinkon40:
Bros forget all that exchange rate you saw. Uba is 220+ as at now..199 you saw is official dollar rate. No bank sell for that amount.

You mean am? shocked

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jerrygome: 7:28am On Oct 24, 2015
imsuboi:

You mean am? shocked
I nearly opened an account with UBA from your comment grin

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Cjsmack(m): 7:47am On Oct 24, 2015
LED indicator.. Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Chartey(m): 7:49am On Oct 24, 2015
imsuboi:

Hahahaha no make me laugh abeg. Does anybody look at that thing anymore? That's not the rate bro.

Why people like una come allow dem those new guys just spoil our thread for education na?

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by chilez(f): 8:11am On Oct 24, 2015
jerrygome:
I nearly opened an account with UBA from your comment grin
lmaooo grin grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by imsuboi(m): 8:11am On Oct 24, 2015
Chartey:

Hahahaha no make me laugh abeg. Does anybody look at that thing anymore? That's not the rate bro.

Why people like una come allow dem those new guys just spoil our thread for education na?

& your point is? undecided
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Tolzeal(m): 8:12am On Oct 24, 2015
imsuboi:

My bad.
Sorry folks smiley

Lol wink
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Tolzeal(m): 8:13am On Oct 24, 2015
imsuboi:

Keep calm and learn !!!
Lols

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Tolzeal(m): 8:14am On Oct 24, 2015
Cjsmack:
LED indicator.. Hahaha

Lol grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by legalwealth(m): 8:25am On Oct 24, 2015
lordmayor4:
$100 PayPal fund needed

Contact me via info@ijamsolution.com, you can get it for as low as N210/$ and maximum for now at N215/$.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Chartey(m): 8:33am On Oct 24, 2015
imsuboi:

I'm talking about the medico thread bro. You've been MIA for some time.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by imsuboi(m): 9:08am On Oct 24, 2015
Chartey:

I'm talking about the medico thread bro. You've been MIA for some time.

Oh! That?

Men.. That thread wasn't what I expected. No though-provoking posts on there. I decided to stay on a low.

You still visit the thread?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by imsuboi(m): 9:09am On Oct 24, 2015
Tolzeal:

Keep calm and learn !!! Lols
Learn what exactly?
Oga, relax. You wouldn't want to go down "that lane" with me. Use your head.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Tolzeal(m): 9:33am On Oct 24, 2015
imsuboi:

Learn what exactly?

Oga, relax. You wouldn't want to go down "that lane" with me. Use your head.

eh eh !!
No hard feeelings bro.

Just informing to keep and see how things floor here.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Laredojohn(m): 10:50am On Oct 24, 2015
professeurlanre:
I'll like to buy a TV on amazon but the seller only accept paypal...the amount of the TV is 5500usd for samsung 78 inches curve tv...can any one help to do the payment and @ what rate in Naira...so I can pay him or her in naira or can anybody advice me on how to make this transaction smoother...
Paying with paypal on amazon,will that b possible? Also considering your cost of shipping and custom duty beta u get it here
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Chartey(m): 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
imsuboi:

Oh! That?

Men.. That thread wasn't what I expected. No though-provoking posts on there. I decided to stay on a low.

You still visit the thread?

Yes I do.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
imsuboi:

OMG

What kind of joke is this?

Pls don't try it next time.

You're complaining of GTB, wait until you try UBA.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tonjeola(m): 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
grin grin
Youngzedd:

OMG

What kind of joke is this?

Pls don't try it next time.

You're complaining of GTB, wait until you try UBA.

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lazinny(m): 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
professeurlanre:
I'll like to buy a TV on amazon but the seller only accept paypal...the amount of the TV is 5500usd for samsung 78 inches curve tv...can any one help to do the payment and @ what rate in Naira...so I can pay him or her in naira or can anybody advice me on how to make this transaction smoother...
I'll suggest you open your own paypal account for that,its actually easy except you are having problems with that. Trusting someone with 5500 is a big deal. Apart from that, imagine you run into a situation wich needs your personal attention, maybe a refund or the seller needs certain information from you or smtn else. as you can see that won't be very fluid plus the inconviniennce because of the proxy involved. Also shipping a 78'' tv, how are you gonna do that?, I can link you with a very reliable freight company I've used for years. Anyway for more info. You can pm me n give me a call we'll tlk.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
lazinny:
I'll suggest you open your own paypal account for that,its actually easy except you are having problems with that. Trusting someone with 5500 is a big deal. Apart from that, imagine you run into a situation wich needs your personal attention, maybe a refund or the seller needs certain information from you or smtn else. as you can see that won't be very fluid plus the inconviniennce because of the proxy involved. Also shipping a 78'' tv, how are you gonna do that?, I can link you with a very reliable freight company I've used for years. Anyway for more info. You can pm me n give me a call we'll tlk.

Hmm, all this gospel just to ask him to pm or call you. Don't mind me but your last statement is very risky and serious.

Meanwhile @professeur, how would someone on Amazon ask you to Pay him on paypal, be very careful as that seller might not be genuine.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by romanbiz: 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
Access Bank Visa card at 224 naira today.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ameh99: 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
you have to inform d bank before travelling
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Unique9: 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
SOMEONE UPDATE THE HOUSE ON THE EXCHANGE RATES
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ceaser: 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
Mariesio:
Wao was able to get a Visa card from Skye bank after just 3 days!!!! Unbelievable!!!!

However, was only able to pay $300 and couldn't do another one again. I called their CC and wa told to try again tomorrow.

Rate #215/$!!!!

Do I need to be registered with Skye to use their debit card to enjoy this competitive rate?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ceaser: 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
Mariesio:
Hi house, which other bank charge N220/$ apart from Stanbic

GTB charged me 220NGN to the dollar three days ago.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ceaser: 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
imsuboi:

Hehehehe. You have been greatly misLED by the LED indicator.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.