Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1226382 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by MykGr8(m): 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
This is interesting. Thank you so much for this thread
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
I heard stanbic charged 227
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2ndOhio: 12:45am On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by gowaga68: 12:54am On Oct 29, 2015
2ndOhio:
I was charged 204.57 to a dollar just a few minutes ago...

UnionBank
Are you for real?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by toluhere(m): 1:14am On Oct 29, 2015
Please who used diamond visa card recently?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2ndOhio: 1:48am On Oct 29, 2015
[quote author

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lazinny(m): 4:04am On Oct 29, 2015
2ndOhio:

Had to delete and add my card again, was having issues... But you can clearly see
wow!!! , this better not be a glitch or something. Am opening a union bank account. grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 6:09am On Oct 29, 2015
Lol. when did Ecobank repent? 218? Is that before or after their commission? They always charge 2.5% of total purchase as commission.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 6:52am On Oct 29, 2015
Stanley08:
Lol. when did Ecobank repent? 218? Is that before or after their commission? They always charge 2.5% of total purchase as commission.

Oh oh, that means their charge is actually #223.45/$ undecided
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 8:29am On Oct 29, 2015
2ndOhio:

Had to delete and add my card again, was having issues... But you can clearly see

@2ndOhio, which of the cards dis you used??

@All, can someone pls confirm the rate?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 8:30am On Oct 29, 2015
2ndOhio:

I guess that is an sms alert, tell me when it reflects on your account so I can reactivate my account with them
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 8:33am On Oct 29, 2015
Youngzedd:
I heard stanbic charged 227

shocked where did you hear that?

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 29, 2015
I heard UBA 215/$ please someone confirm
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 9free(m): 8:56am On Oct 29, 2015
Stanley08:

Which card are you using? Ecobank charges commission only on VISA card. So I can rightly guess that it was VISA card you used for the transaction.
Get their Mastercard and enjoy N218/$ flat without any other charges.
Peace

Oh oh, that means their charge is actually #223.45/$

Only on VISA card

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2ndOhio: 9:31am On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2ndOhio: 9:34am On Oct 29, 2015
mavinc4u:

I guess that is an sms alert, tell me when it reflects on your account so I can reactivate my account with them

Lol, it has reflected on the account oh, the seller even confirmed receipt sef.

And I have been debited.

That's for the last message in my screen shot as you would observe that was a transaction to an eBay seller.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 9:41am On Oct 29, 2015
2ndOhio:

Lol, it has reflected on the account oh, the seller even confirmed receipt sef.

And I have been debited.

That's for the last message in my screen shot as you would observe that was a transaction to an eBay seller.

I mean your union bank account statement

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 10:13am On Oct 29, 2015
9free:

Which card are you using? Ecobank charges commission only on VISA card. So I can rightly guess that it was VISA card you used for the transaction.
Get their Mastercard and enjoy N218/$ flat without any other charges.
Peace

Only on VISA card

I have always had the Mastercard. however, i don't know if I've really used it online. They did that thing where dey lock ur card for online transactions and u have ti go to the bank to unlock it. Since then i haven't been bothered.

Come to think of it, i think i used an SMS service to unlock it. Mhen, i can't be bothered. That bank is dead to me. They only held me down when i was living in Accra. Not now.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Chibenze(m): 10:54am On Oct 29, 2015
Stanley08:

I have always had the Mastercard. however, i don't know if I've really used it online. They did that thing where dey lock ur card for online transactions and u have ti go to the bank to unlock it. Since then i haven't been bothered.

Come to think of it, i think i used an SMS service to unlock it. Mhen, i can't be bothered. That bank is dead to me. They only held me down when i was living in Accra. Not now.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tunedhey: 11:33am On Oct 29, 2015
Hi people, any idea of aw much diamond bank charge per dollar?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
mavinc4u:

shocked where did you hear that?

I was charged 220 yesterday. Got alert this morning.

Maybe a rumour.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
How many days does PayPal Nigeria takes time refund money to one's bank account?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by stevolinkon40: 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
Youngzedd:
How many days does PayPal Nigeria takes time refund money to one's bank account?
first bank 8-10days...
stanbic 5-9working days...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Indializzie(f): 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
LOOK FOR PEOPLE GOING SOMEWHERE AND GET A LAND B4 THEY GET THERE.

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tonjeola(m): 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
2ndOhio:
I was charged 204.57 to a dollar just a few minutes ago...

UnionBank
visa or master
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tonjeola(m): 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
mavinc4u:

i saw their advert online before about cheapest pos transaction, thought it was only for pos, never knew online purchase inclusive. I will going there tomorrow
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
tonjeola:
i saw their advert online before about cheapest pos transaction, thought it was only for pos, never knew online purchase inclusive. I will going there tomorrow
Boss u naija fx rate don make you become bankmonger. Lols
That level don ready ooo but I busy like visit dix days

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by customised87: 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
customised87:
I made a purchase of 61.52$ using my first bank mastercard today and i was charged 13662.
13662/61.52=222naira

Unfortunately, the US store i bought from said they are unable to verify the account n so they ll credit my account back and i should make my payment using paypal. How do go about this PayPal cos i need to buy this thing urgently as the person that wants to help me bring it to Nig will leave US by next week. Someone pls enlighten me
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tonjeola(m): 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

Boss u naija fx rate don make you become bankmonger. Lols
That level don ready ooo but I busy like visit dix days
my brother no be small tin ooo, this banks dey kill us, stanbic called me 2 days ago, them don dey hearam ooo, transaction don reduce, so them dey beg now, me tell them to reduce their fx rate if want us back

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lazinny(m): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
customised87:

Unfortunately, the US store i bought from said they are unable to verify the account n so they ll credit my account back and i should make my payment using paypal. How do go about this PayPal cos i need to buy this thing urgently as the person that wants to help me bring it to Nig will leave US by next week. Someone pls enlighten me
PM me. Can direct you
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
stevolinkon40:
first bank 8-10days...
stanbic 5-9working days...

This PayPal account is almost useless. 5 - 9 working days.

Damn it.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
Which bank charges the lowest transaction fee on POS machine?

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.