Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,456 members, 7,843,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1230620 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tonjeola(m): 7:03am On Oct 31, 2015
fight? ha NO! am trying explaining na as u requested giving reference to my previous post. thanks for the understanding
Chartey:

Chairman no be fight na. Thanks very much.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EUGENE4GOO(m): 7:50am On Oct 31, 2015
capspeter:
GTBank rate toady for CNY is Y1=N35.08
How did you pay for CNY (Y) using your card?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dguyindcorner(m): 11:06am On Oct 31, 2015
pls what is the current dollar rate for GT bank?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mariesio:
Skye #214.99 Oct 30th

Please has skye bank changed their daily limit? Because I was told yesterday that the daily limit is now N100,000 imagine the nonsense.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by chilez(f): 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
dguyindcorner:
pls what is the current dollar rate for GT bank?
N220.005
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by capspeter: 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:

How did you pay for CNY (Y) using your card?

Just the same way you pay with usd using your GTBank master card.
Mathematical I get better exchange rate with CNY than with usd transactions with my GTBank MasterCard
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dguyindcorner(m): 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
chilez:
N220.005
Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dguyindcorner(m): 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
capspeter:

Mathematical I get better exchange rate with CNY than with usd transactions with my GTBank MasterCard

which online store dey use CNY
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by capspeter: 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
dguyindcorner:

which online store dey use CNY

Taobao
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EUGENE4GOO(m): 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
capspeter:

Can our Nigeria debit card also make onliy transactions with others currencies apart from well known US dollars ($)? The site you used is it 1688.com
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Chibenze(m): 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
capspeter:
GTBank rate toady for CNY is Y1=N35.08
Which site did you use it?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jerikoyan(m): 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
sent you a PM pls i need paypal around 800USD but nah 210 i can pay
Youngzedd:

I will do just that.

Thanks.

Update: Refunded.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
jerikoyan:
sent you a PM pls i need paypal around 800USD but nah 210 i can pay

Everything is done through TopUpGold.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by capspeter: 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:

Which site did you use it?

Taobao
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EUGENE4GOO(m): 12:18am On Nov 01, 2015
capspeter:

Taobao
Thanks. I thought it is only PayPal and payment they can accept
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 12:37am On Nov 01, 2015
tonjeola:
calculate from debit: N51994.8/$234.99 = N221.26388

Don't forget that stanbic charges 4N per SMS. And they charge daily. They coulda taken that, making u calculate wrong info. anyways the alert will be the main thing
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ceaser: 2:15am On Nov 01, 2015
capspeter:

Tell me something. Even for the same item? Cos if that is the case, I will henceforth put default currency setting on Aliexpress as Chinese Yuan.

By the way, got charged 219NGN to the dollar on Ecobank today.

And I just envy that sweet rate Skye users enjoy.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Kufie(m): 3:03am On Nov 01, 2015
It appears nobody here uses Diamond bank. Please kindly let me know their rates if you have an idea. Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 6:58am On Nov 01, 2015
Stanbic

Dollar is N 220.00, Euro s N244.17 while GBP is N339.66
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sinebaba(m): 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
Diamond 225 per $
Kufie:
It appears nobody here uses Diamond bank. Please kindly let me know their rates if you have an idea. Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tonjeola(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
from one transaction, they will charged me N250+
Stanley08:

Don't forget that stanbic charges 4N per SMS. And they charge daily. They coulda taken that, making u calculate wrong info. anyways the alert will be the main thing
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by oluwashegunfunm(m): 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
Anyone knows the current rate of $ for firstbank ?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
oluwashegunfunm:
Anyone knows the current rate of $ for firstbank ?

N222
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dguyindcorner(m): 11:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
capspeter:

Taobao
Not English spoken
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by gbodimowo(m): 12:30am On Nov 02, 2015
mavinc4u:

Welll, that was CBN rep. You can still make purchase above $300 with some banks card.

i later found out
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by skyfall: 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
Zenith was N228 to $1 yesterday, November 1
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by einsteino(m): 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
pls what is the current exchange rate for canadian dollar using stanbic or uba
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by customised87: 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
solbash11:

Talk to us at Prime-Link Global Communications.
We can provide you assistance with the PayPal payment to the USA store. Feel free to send us an email (see signature below)

Also Visit our thread online...

www.nairaland.com/2617156/prime-link-global-communications-nairaland-customer

Thank you. I appreciate,will definitely do more bizness with you smiley
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by customised87: 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
lazinny:
PM me. Can direct you

Thanks...I got it sorted!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by customised87: 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
customised87:

Unfortunately, the US store i bought from said they are unable to verify the account n so they ll credit my account back and i should make my payment using paypal. How do go about this PayPal cos i need to buy this thing urgently as the person that wants to help me bring it to Nig will leave US by next week. Someone pls enlighten me

Pls,can somebody give me the link to that page that has the cbn email as well as the sample letter to send to them to ask for my money refund. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.