Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1231308 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by capspeter: 8:52am On Nov 03, 2015
First bank MasterCard N222.05
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by solbash11(m): 8:57am On Nov 03, 2015
customised87:

Thank you. I appreciate,will definitely do more bizness with you smiley

@ customised87...
We really appreciate your comments about our services, Thank you for doing business with Us.

We promise to continue providing you with excellent support at all times.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by U1(m): 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
Carried out a £10 transaction last Friday using UBA Naira MasterCard and was notified today that I was charged a total amount equal to N352 per pound! Meanwhile, the Google rate was around N306 on that day.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by honourableseyi: 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
Please can someone confirm the exchange rate to a dollar in Skye bank as at of today? I want to open an account with them for this reason. Also, which card is the best? Visa debit card or master debit card. Please it is very urgent. Thanks in advance
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by chilez(f): 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
U1:
Carried out a £10 transaction last Friday using UBA Naira MasterCard and was notified today that I was charged a total amount equal to N352 per pound! Meanwhile, the Google rate was around N306 on that day.
N 352 chaa shocked shocked
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tonjeola(m): 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
honourableseyi:
Please can someone confirm the exchange rate to a dollar in Skye bank as at of today? I want to open an account with them for this reason. Also, which card is the best? Visa debit card or master debit card. Please it is very urgent. Thanks in advance
visa card, though they told me both charged same rate
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
tonjeola:

Visa is #215

Master is #225
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 6:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
Mariesio:

Visa is #215

Master is #225

Am even tired of that bank. Am porting. They tagged transactions on visa card at 100k daily saying it shows as POS purchase instead of web purchase
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by skyfall: 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
U1:

Google sha. You be learner ni? Google is more or less CBN rate, which you can never get anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
Someone should pls help me with CBN email, Stanbic has suddenly gone mute on my money
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by honourableseyi: 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
tonjeola:

Thanks bro. I will give them a shot tomorrow. Do we have other banks that are better and efficient? Thanks for your help
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by honourableseyi: 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
mavinc4u:

Am even tired of that bank. Am porting. They tagged transactions on visa card at 100k daily saying it shows as POS purchase instead of web purchase

Apart from this daily 100K limit, what are other disadvantages and advantages of using skye bank? Thanks for your input mam
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by honourableseyi: 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
Mariesio:

Visa is #215

Master is #225

I guess I will have to go for visa then. But why the big margin of #10?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2ndOhio: 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
[quote/quote]
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lazinny(m): 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
2ndOhio:
Chairman... I got ur request, but I don't know how this PM thing works...
undecided
lol, dia shud be a link on ur Email. Anyway wanted 2 ask if u've made any other transaction on dat union bank... And also is it mastercard or visa?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
honourableseyi:

Apart from this daily 100K limit, what are other disadvantages and advantages of using skye bank? Thanks for your input mam

They are unprofessional but they won't like what I would do to them this time.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2ndOhio: 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
[quote ][/quote]
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lazinny(m): 11:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
2ndOhio:
Lool! The only link I got was the link to your profile oh, well I honestly have not tried any other transaction after that, but I have been making payments for a couple of days prior to the day I shared and it has been in that same range...

Plus my Bank deemed it fit to block my account oh, even though I got my BVN from them, smh for union bank (but with their exchange rates, who am I to complain) . But dey've apologised and promised reactivation sha.

And I use VISA card

for nairaland, simply reply 2 d email, dahs it for pm's I think. uba giving me d same problem, they won't tell your linking is unseccesful until now restrictions are n place. Anyway tnx for d info.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by U1(m): 7:35am On Nov 04, 2015
chilez:

N 352 chaa shocked shocked

I fear o. shocked

skyfall:

Google sha. You be learner ni? Google is more or less CBN rate, which you can never get anywhere.

Granted I cannot get that rate in any bank in Nigeria. But I think the margin is rather too much.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dguyindcorner(m): 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
pls how much does GTB charge for a dollar today?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Agathabishen(f): 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
Good day house. Pls can anyone tell me diamond bank visa card rate today? Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tunedhey: 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
Agathabishen:
Good day house. Pls can anyone tell me diamond bank visa card rate today? Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Agathabishen(f): 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
tunedhey:
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by skyfall: 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
U1:

I fear o. shocked

Granted I cannot get that rate in any bank in Nigeria. But I think the margin is rather too much.

That's the way it is bro. GT told me yesterday that they would charge me N360/Pound with my MasterCard.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by U1(m): 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
skyfall:

That's the way it is bro. GT told me yesterday that they would charge me N360/Pound with my MasterCard.

In other words, I should be thankful. shocked
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by chilez(f): 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
skyfall:

Chaiii... N360 for my bank GTB cry cry. Pls which bank has d cheapest pound rate.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
Skye #215.45/$ 4th Nov 2015
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mariesio:
Skye #215.45/$ 4th Nov 2015

Abeg no dey advertise that bank again, their limit is rubbish.
2ndOhio:
Lool! The only link I got was the link to your profile oh, well I honestly have not tried any other transaction after that, but I have been making payments for a couple of days prior to the day I shared and it has been in that same range...
Plus my Bank deemed it fit to block my account oh, even though I got my BVN from them, smh for union bank (but with their exchange rates, who am I to complain) . But dey've apologised and promised reactivation sha.
And I use VISA card

Are you serious about union charging 204 and which of their cards?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
tumababa:
i finally got my full refund today from sterling bank.
Now i am going to fight for the 20k they deducted on february 24th when they debited me @208 and credited @195.

thanks all for the concern.

surprise surprise!!!!. after sending them a mail a week ago without a response, i copied cbn today about the february issue. within 2 hours they paid 17k out of the 20k they stole from me 8months ago.

im so happy that the banks have someone they fear.....

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2ndOhio: 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
post=39682546:

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 9:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
2ndOhio:
Visa... and yes I even uploaded pictures of my bank alert sef a while back.

Okay, I would try and resurrect my account with them tomorrow. Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by honourableseyi: 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
tumababa:

surprise surprise!!!!. after sending them a mail a week ago without a response, i copied cbn today about the february issue. within 2 hours they paid 17k out of the 20k they stole from me 8months ago.

im so happy that the banks have someone they fear.....

Abeg which bank is this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.