Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,668 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) (80163 Views)

President Museveni Fetches Water On A Bicycle. Photos / David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) / President Of Malawi Knelt Down To Greet Male Head Of States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by solla22: 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
Absolutely True.. But she still better pass her predecessor.

INTROVERT:
she is really trying in her philanthropy globally, kudos to her.

on a lighter note:
we saw one woman frying Akara on the roadside during campaign forming humble and people oriented but now she dosent anymore now that her hubby is president.
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by brainiac007: 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
yomsad:
Stunt

Stunt or not. She's making a contribution. Also, she's not a politician. At least, she and her husband are putting some of the money to good use here in African where it really matters. We all can make a difference one person at a time.
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
charlsecy:

Something is definitely wrong with someone's brain if this is how someone defines humility! Mtsheww.
u require help from GOD! That's the only remedy to your Challenges!
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
SirShymexx:

Useful id.iot - gangster/gangsta/gangstar, you can spell it how you want - either the urban or proper way - when it's in a quote. I've got a reason for doing it that way.

Apart from the big Uncle from the Southside, eGuerrilla/theOtherView - no one on this forum is on my level when it comes to the mastery of the English language. And I stopped taking English classes after secondary school cos I studied sciences. I just dumb it down for you muthaphuckas. grin

Anyway, muthaphuck you and Bill Gates - that plonker doesn't care about people of colour. He's all about his money and exploiting disadvantaged folks, with the big machine behind him.

Next time, even if ya fingers are itchy - don't get disrespectful. Else, I shall break ya skull and the extract the amala residue in there. grin

I'm out! cool
Oh, yeah! Looking for easy exit. You prick!
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by SirShymexx: 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
all4naija:
Oh, yeah! Looking for easy exit. You prick!

Lmao @ exit. You're no match for me, not even with amala in ya mouth and a protruding belly loaded with amala. grin grin I'm crazy for the amala references, yo! grin

I'm just bored of engaging you in trolling and your poor/lymphatic grammar is a mood killer. grin

Stop derailing the thread, you gormless minger. grin
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by Jaydee009: 12:06am On Aug 03, 2015
While some brainwashed mo.rons in Iraq, Syria and Pakistan are busy blowing their brothers, sisters, mothers and fathers up due to an archaic set of "moral" codes laid down by one caravan robber, paedo.phile and mass murderer called Mohammed.

I often ask, what have the Mohammedians contributed to mankind except exporting terrorism to Somalia, Northern Nigeria, Afghanistan etc...

Smh for deluded fellows and all the rich people who sponsor them!

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by Mykelpato(m): 12:07am On Aug 03, 2015
ShakurM:
What's with the hard labour or she just wants to tan her skin, why not start empowering them by building boreholes to say the least, you have all the money in the world!

Keep shut, if you don't know what to type...its not compulsory to.

Do u know how many billions Gates family give out to help people only in Africa annually?

Do u think she came all the way from USA to Malawi just to carry bucket of Water and snap picture?
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by charliejose: 12:26am On Aug 03, 2015
teryorluv:

That's wah we r talikng about, if its not public stunt or eye service, what is d essence of posting the pix instead of constructing bore hole closer to their house if she is really a philantropist. Is she trying to show d world how d African roads are or the way we wash our plate and how we carry water from a far distance. Really don't get it
ur mumu no get part 2
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by teryorluv(f): 12:43am On Aug 03, 2015
charliejose:
ur mumu no get part 2
And wetin ur own come get.... Ode
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by barwaaqo: 3:23am On Aug 03, 2015
SirShymexx:

[b]He also has interest in the huge water reservoir in Africa - and that's where the money will be in the future.

Africa has enormous untapped potentials and that's what everyone cares about. However, the funniest thing is that: the people who ought to claim these potentials can't really see them...only the few elites, their kids, and foreigners are the ones benefiting from them. For Africa to be great, everyone has to be carried along, and there has to be an awakening, which is non-existent right now. Currently, I'm networking with a few friends out here, with folks in naij, and you need to see the type of figures (money) folks throw around for things you can just do for free. Also, a lot of basic things are lacking and if you can go in there with the right connect/networking and resources for a start-up - you'll make loads of money. That's what all the folks screaming Africa care about - not how to move Africa to the next level. It's just a pity that folks out there can't really see these things and the rough diamonds they're sitting on.[/b]

gatiano:
Thankyou brother for being able to think, the bloods in your brains is not clotted like many who insist to be blind and deaf. People are homeless in the same united states, fires are burning out their crops their, tornedoes destroying their properties etc.

This bill gate employed the use of prison/jail workers (80% blacks) to make chips for computers and other stuffs at below a dollar per day, Then when the prisoners are released, they can't get the jobs now. that is how they increase their billions. through physical modern slavery. Slavery in the first place built their civilization.

The more they give these aids and philanthropies, the more we go broke, and i don't understand why we fail to see the pattern. afterall aids and AIDS carry the same word and alphabet (There is nothing called coincidence).

SirShymexx:

Are these folks actually involved in philanthropic cause, or is it just a ruse to enlarge their business empire at the expense of gullible 3rd world countries?

Bill Gates actively got into philanthropy in 2000, and in 2009 he started an aggressive campaign with the Gates foundation claiming they have given out US$28 billion. However, between 2009 and 2014, his net worth doubled from $40 billion to $82 billion, and he made a whooping $15 billion between 2013 and 2014. Now start doing the maths.

Good question.

https://www.nairaland.com/2238878/grabbing-africas-seeds-usaid-eu
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by charlsecy(m): 7:57am On Aug 03, 2015
Chosen1984:
u require help from GOD! That's the only remedy to your Challenges!
I remain glorious!
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 03, 2015
That's Great! Talk Glorious!! Let your Speech potray it
charlsecy:

I remain glorious!

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 03, 2015
MRLINGTON:
..she has done well.....

wife of d worlds wealthiest man...some nigerian women would neva do dis....they'll talk of loosing their make ups nd all d rest

weldone ma.

She try sha, but we know this is just a publicity stunt for the gates foundation. At least the Modern day Nigerian woman can learn from her.
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by FOREXMART(m): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Melinda Gates is wife to the richest man in the world, Bill Gates. She was pictured yesterday washing plates in a village in Malawi.

According to Forbes magazine’s annual list of the world’s billionaires, Bill Gates’ net worth is $76 billion and the billionaire’s spouse Melinda, who describes herself as a “philanthropist, businesswoman, mother, passionate advocate for women and girls,” shared these photos of herself on her IG page. .

Melinda has been described as one of the world’s famous social activist “who is trying to serve the people in ignorance.” She's pictured with a 20-litre bucket of water on her head alongside two other Malawian women, walking on a dirt road, after the cut

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/photos-bill-gates-wife-melinda-washing.html

Na washie.
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
Thank God for a faceless forum like nairaland.

But be rest assured, you would have done well for yourselves if your entire generation can achieve 10% of what my "steewpid household" has achieved in life! And to say that you can call someone a kid or retard is very absurd. PM me and let us meet so you'll have an idea of whom you have called these names, you will never recover from the shock!! cool cool cool

bigiyaro:
No! Its shame on u n ur steewpid household, big shame on ur generation n ur whole family,idiotic beggers dependin on stipens from d whiteman for ages, being manipulated n controlled to remain pepertually underdeveloped, to appriciate peanuts given wit d rigth hand n collected wit d left hand. u r jst either a kid or a retard
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
DrHazard:
Thank God for a faceless forum like nairaland.

But be rest assured, you would have done well for yourselves if your entire generation can achieve 10% of what my "steewpid household" has achieved in life! And to say that you can call someone a kid or retard is very absurd. PM me and let us meet so you'll have an idea of whom you have called these names, you will never recover from the shock!! cool cool cool

lol! U r very funny, pls take ur pitiful broke a.ss somewere else. Ur moniker alone is enough to keep sane folks away from u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.