Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,066 members, 7,838,700 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) (80164 Views)

President Museveni Fetches Water On A Bicycle. Photos / David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) / President Of Malawi Knelt Down To Greet Male Head Of States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
SirShymexx:

Stark illiterate, it is "educational background" not "education background".

You know this isn't the first time I'm alluding to how utter poor your mastery of the English language is - from your subject-verb agreement, to sentence construction, to using words out of context, and to spelling words with an accent. I might have to dig up your old posts and cite examples of why you need to get to the basics before even attempting to challenge me.

Anyway, I have got football to watch - just take ya trolling arse to time wasters who have time to expend on your illiteracy. You are reducing my IQ.

It is surprising you still can not correct my grammatical errors without having many errors in your sentences. That is very funny of you.

However, education background is very correct. Which is particularly talking about academic qualifications not the obvious you want use to believe from the term 'educational background', which is not all about academy in a nutshell.
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by SirShymexx: 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
all4naija:
It is surprising you still can not correct my grammatical errors without having many errors in your sentences. That is very funny of you.

However, education background is very correct. Which is particularly talking about academic qualifications not the obvious you want use to believe from the term 'educational background', which is not all about academy in a nutshell.

Hahaha!

Stark illiterate, you're a gift that keeps on giving.

In English language, you describe a noun with an adjective, and not with another noun. Hence "educational background" is the correct grammar, not "education background". grin

Now explain what's grammatically wrong in the excerpts you highlighted in my post. grin grin

Ibadan kid getting brolic with a British kid - hysterical. This isn't about munching amala, yano? grin
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by SirShymexx: 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
gatiano:
You have said it all that "Only Africans can help Africa/Africans", not even the european technology and science can. Africans must develop everything a fresh. It is clear that the european ways are backwards and would never work for Africans.

Some black people love cellulose/fibres/roughages for food so long as it is flavoured.

The human element is dead.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by gatiano(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
For those who are tired of the european deceit and lies, For those whose mind and consciousness have been knocking but don't know how to open the door of truth. Are you interested in knowing your Origin, especially who you are as a human being, rather than what the europeans have pertrated over the years (deceit and lies)? then:

I will give a link, for you to read through and discern for yourself, never believe without making thorough investigation and researches.

http://wakeupthejudges.com/

for basic explanations: https://www.nairaland.com/2163386/african-blackroots-science-religion-science

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
SirShymexx:

Hahaha!

Stark illiterate, you're a gift that keeps on giving.

In English language, you describe a noun with an adjective, and not with another noun. Hence "educational background" is the correct grammar, not "education background". grin

Now explain what's grammatically wrong in the excerpts you highlighted in my post. grin grin

Ibadan kid getting brolic with a British kid - hysterical. This isn't about munching amala, yano? grin
It is called Noun possessive or possessive Noun! For example, a gold plate, etc. I d i o t
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by gatiano(m): 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
Zombies appears to be what is left. However, no matter how much the europeans and their cohorts try to kill The Man, they won't have succeeded anyways, they won't now that we know who and what they are.

Man is forever alive, Mankind will die away.

Element according to the deceiver is a substance that contains only one type of atom. An element is the smallest amount of a substance that can still keep its properties.

We Black people have now deciphered it as- Things or substances God used to create.
How?
El- means God.

-ment- suffix used to forming a noun expressing the means or result of an action.

God=Man/Woman (Etheric Blackman), then Man Element may only sleep like most but can never die.

Nevertheless Brother, I understand what you mean.
SirShymexx:

The human element is dead.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by SirShymexx: 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
all4naija:

It is called Noun possessive or possessive Noun! For example, a gold plate, etc. I d i o t

So, after googling, this is all you could muster, no? - hahaha!

The gift that keeps on giving: do you even know what possessive nouns are? Now, go back to Google and get busy. grin

Anyway, I'm still waiting for an explanation of the supposed "grammatical errors" you highlighted in my post. You can google ya way with that as well.
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
SirShymexx:

So, after googling, this is all you could muster, no? - hahaha!

The gift that keeps on giving: do you even know what possessive nouns are? Now, go back to Google and get busy. grin

Anyway, I'm still waiting for an explanation of the supposed "grammatical errors" you highlighted in my post. You can google ya way with that as well.
Are you serious? angry lipsrsealed
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by SirShymexx: 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
gatiano:
Zombies appears to be what is left. However, no matter how much the europeans and their cohorts try to kill The Man, they won't have succeeded anyways, they won't now that we know who and what they are.

Man is forever alive, Mankind will die away.

Element according to the deceiver is a substance that contains only one type of atom. An element is the smallest amount of a substance that can still keep its properties.

We Black people have now deciphered it as- Things or substances God used to create.
How?
El- means God.

-ment- suffix used to forming a noun expressing the means or result of an action.

God=Man/Woman (Etheric Blackman), then Man Element may only sleep like most but can never die.

Nevertheless Brother, I understand what you mean.

I can't really highlight excerpts in ya post cos I'm on the road, and my fingers are always all over the place when I'm using my phone.

However, the first bit in ya post about zombies is the reason why I alluded to the human element being dead. Once the human element which facilitates critical thinking and intellectual curiosity is non-existent - what you would have is the classic zombie. And that is story of Africans.

Rapper Nas explained it best in his "Black Zombies" tune.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by SirShymexx: 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
all4naija:
Are you serious? angry lipsrsealed

Now, go on google and copy the definition of possessive nouns. And I shall tutor you for free. Service to humanity and my Yoruba heritage looool.
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
SirShymexx:

Now, go on google and copy the definition of possessive nouns. And I shall tutor you for free. Service to humanity and my Yoruba heritage looool.
That is not funny! You are displaying your stupidity here.
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by SirShymexx: 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
all4naija:

That is not funny! You are displaying your stupidity here.

Anyway, you owe me for today's tutoring and hopefully I'll see an improvement in ya English usage the next time we bump head lol.

Still the child of the ghetto and the supremely confident and educated prototypical black man they are scared of. Shyte, I'm in my old hood right now - and the block I grew up on. Wanna see pics? And I still keep it G'd up with all my tattoos loool.
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by Classicman47(m): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
ShakurM:
What's with the hard labour or she just wants to tan her skin, why not start empowering them by building boreholes to say the least, you have all the money in the world!

Why don't you do it
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
MRLINGTON:
..she has done well.....

wife of d worlds wealthiest man...some nigerian women would neva do dis....they'll talk of loosing their make ups nd all d rest

weldone ma.

why do people talk anyhow sometimes, Nigerian women don't do this? your mother is she not Nigerian?
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
slim19:
How many rich Nigerian ladies can do this.....she is humble

no they won't, rather they will help people by employing them and paying them well.
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
all of you saying she is humble, like for real?
you're saying the rich wont even wash their plate, no they won't, cos they have suffered, now it is time for them to employ people and pay them well,.. people with poverty mentality smh!
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
SirShymexx:

Anyway, you owe me for today's tutoring and hopefully I'll see an improvement in ya English usage the next time we bump head lol.

Still the child of the ghetto and the supremely confident and educated prototypical black man they are scared of. Shyte, I'm in my old hood right now - and the block I grew up on. Wanna see pics? And I still keep it G'd up with all my tattoos loool.
You thug! Ghetto gangster! grin
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by SirShymexx: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
all4naija:

You thug! Ghetto gangster! grin

Lol, Ibadan ranger - you owe me! Yeah, I'm G'd up but still supremely educated loool.

If you are from South London, you will know Southampton way by former Southwark College, just by Tunde barbers. A lot of lives have been taken on this road.
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol, Ibadan ranger - you owe me! Yeah, I'm G'd up but still supremely educated loool.

If you are from South London, you will know Southampton way by former Southwark College, just by Tunde barbers. A lot of lives have been taken on this road.
I own you nothing! I don't know much about London. I have only been there twice with friends.
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by SirShymexx: 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
all4naija:

I own you nothing! I don't know much about London. I have only been there twice with friends.

It's "owe" not "own", you despicable oaf. grin

Anyway, I showed you the pic just to show that I'm not ashamed of where I'm from and the place raised me. And I spend most of summers out there every year with old/childhood friends, speaking that hood-speak and getting chics/money. So all the "ghetto"/"gangstar" talks/slander will never get to me cos I'm a thorough bred and I'm proud of my hood. But are you proud of Ibadan? grin

You owe me, prick - nothing is free on these streets. grin
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by gatiano(m): 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
The start of white lies, caucasian deception and white supremacy. See from the 10:00 and till the end. NEVER BE CAUGHT SLEEPING!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTPULotl6ko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
SirShymexx:

It's "owe" not "own", you despicable oaf. grin

Anyway, I showed you the pic just to show that I'm not ashamed of where I'm from and the place raised me. And I spend most of summers out there every year with old/childhood friends, speaking that hood-speak and getting chics/money. So all the "ghetto"/" gangstar " talks/slander will never get to me cos I'm a thorough bred and I'm proud of my hood. But are you proud of Ibadan? grin

You owe me, prick - nothing is free on these streets. grin
Yes, that is wrong. Why are you picking on my words? The reference is just enough in most cases.

That is the dangerous South of London, most especially, the South East. Bwahaha...
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ok. Noted

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by dmcdad: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
bigiyaro:
no big deal cos its for show, kudos to doze livin like dat for real.
Abeg... How many of our own wealthy women have done this?

Please lets learn to appreciate and learn from things. Show or no show, how many would leave their empire to do such? List them...

This might be for show as you said, but what about her philanthropy? Is that also for show?

I especially love the part she said it was though for her carrying 20litres of water, while the other woman carried 40litres. That's to tell you she honestly wasn't used to such, but did it still. Abeg, lets learn to take the positives outta things rather than look them from a negative or biased standpoint.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by dmcdad: 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
Blossom023:

no they won't, rather they will help people by employing them and paying them well.
It seems you are forgetting that this woman is a philanthropist. Obviously you know what that means, so help is not an issue here.
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
dmcdad:

It seems you are forgetting that this woman is a philanthropist. Obviously you know what that means, so help is not an issue here.

so what is my business with that? I am talking to boys who are saying the rich won't wash plates.
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
dmcdad:

Abeg... How many of our own wealthy women have done this?

Please lets learn to appreciate and learn from things. Show or no show, how many would leave their empire to do such? List them...

This might be for show as you said, but what about her philanthropy? Is that also for show?

I especially love the part she said it was though for her carrying 20litres of water, while the other woman carried 40litres. That's to tell you she honestly wasn't used to such, but did it still. Abeg, lets learn to take the positives outta things rather than look them from a negative or biased standpoint.

Happy Sunday.
grow up.
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by dmcdad: 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
ShakurM:
What's with the hard labour or she just wants to tan her skin, why not start empowering them by building boreholes to say the least, you have all the money in the world!
Sometimes I wonder how people think... No offense bro, but did you bother about thinking of why she was there in the first place? She was there for empowerment. She only highlighted part of what she did with the family she stayed with during such period.

Lets learn to appreciate jare.
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by dmcdad: 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
Blossom023:

so what is my business with that? I am talking to boys who are saying the rich won't wash plates.
I see...
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by SirShymexx: 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
all4naija:
Yes, that is wrong. Why are you picking on my words? The reference is just enough in most cases.

That is the dangerous South of London, most especially, the South East. Bwahaha...

Useful id.iot - gangster/gangsta/gangstar, you can spell it how you want - either the urban or proper way - when it's in a quote. I've got a reason for doing it that way.

Apart from the big Uncle from the Southside, eGuerrilla/theOtherView - no one on this forum is on my level when it comes to the mastery of the English language. And I stopped taking English classes after secondary school cos I studied sciences. I just dumb it down for you muthaphuckas. grin

Anyway, muthaphuck you and Bill Gates - that plonker doesn't care about people of colour. He's all about his money and exploiting disadvantaged folks, with the big machine behind him.

Next time, even if ya fingers are itchy - don't get disrespectful. Else, I shall break ya skull and the extract the amala residue in there. grin

I'm out! cool
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by dmcdad: 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
bigiyaro:
grow up.
[size=80pt]O.K[/size]
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by Weah96: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
OK. So is she going to pave the roads over there before Tuesday? Bill won't know that the money is even missing.

Tupac once said that the US president declared a war on poverty and homelessness but sleeps in a house with 132 rooms.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.