Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,841 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. (11725 Views)

Villagers Push Vehicles Across A River In Taraba Due To Bad Transport System / Drivers Increase Transport Fare In Lagos, Commuters Stranded In Oshodi / My Train Experience (state Of Nigeria Rail Transport System) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 4:00am On Aug 03, 2015
29. Highway at night, UAE.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Dani4tech(m): 5:08am On Aug 03, 2015
The Giant of Africa still have a l0ng way to go... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 03, 2015
Czech Republic, was there couple of weeks ago. The transport system there is amazing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 03, 2015
30. Transport Facilities: Highway, BRT Stop. Lagos, Nigeria.

Source: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=552861

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 03, 2015
SimonPeters2020:
Czech Republic, was there couple of weeks ago. The transport system there is amazing.

Czech Republic.....is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 03, 2015
31. Tabiat pedestrian bridge has benches.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 03, 2015
32. Pedestrian, Brazil.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 03, 2015
33. Pedestrian, Shanghai.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 03, 2015
34. Pedestrian, Vancouver.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 03, 2015
35. Pedestrian, Singapore.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 03, 2015
36. Pedestrian, country undocumented.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 03, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 03, 2015
38. Domestic Terminal, Auckland.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 03, 2015
39. Amphibious Buses, Netherlands.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/life/2009-03/31/content_7633623_2.htm
lalasticlala

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 03, 2015
Sile12:

wow this is crazy.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Jasi7(m): 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
This aamphibious bus na die o..ph boy eh
Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Jasi7(m): 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
This aamphibious bus na die o..oh boy eh
Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by dennisworld1(m): 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
need to buy that amphibious bus
Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by GoldCircle: 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
Great job op.

Thanks
Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sile12:

This is cool oh...I will buy one to be used on Lagos Lagoon cheesy
Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
I see the trains here and I feel bad for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
standd:

This is cool oh...I will buy one to be used on Lagos Lagoon cheesy

Lol, then you don't have to worry about flood anymore.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sile12:

Lol, you don't have to worry about flood anymore.

Abi, this thread should be packaged and sent to each of the Government offices, so they can shed tears over the pangolos they call trains cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
standd:

Abi, this thread should be packaged and sent to each of the Government offices, so they can shed tears over the pangolos they call trains cheesy

Exactly, but its just that they don't need the thread. Most of the leaders travels to these developed countries like going from Lagos to Ogun state. They know, they sees these facilities there but they just don't care. Every challenge in the country is turning to Billions for some people and that's what they are after.
Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sile12:

Exactly, but its just that they don't need the thread. Most of the leaders travels to these developed countries like going from Lagos to Ogun state. They know, they see these facilities there but they just don't care. Every challenge in the country is turning to Billions for some people and that's what they are after.

Really sad. Have you been in a train in Nigeria?
Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Pronmix(m): 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
Looking at those pedestrian bridges, before the last one *side eyes* to cross using it go just dey hungry you.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
Pronmix:
Looking at those pedestrian bridges, before the last one *side eyes* to cross using it go just dey hungry you.

Lol, u no say sum countries dey wey no fit afford dat last 1 wey u exclude. Na "Multi Million Project" b dat o......
Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Pronmix(m): 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sile12:

Lol, u no say sum countries dey wey no fit afford dat last 1 wey u exclude. Na "Multi Million Project" b dat o......
Multi Million stolen you mean, is it not better to not have at all than to have one were you're using and be afraid it might break. Nigeria is a Joke.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
41. Bus stop with swing, won't get bored waiting for a bus. London and others.

Image credit: Pinterest App

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
That villager holding my visa, die die die IJN

undecided
Threads like this make me tired of Nigeria. I feel like we are moving backwards.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
standd:
That villager holding my visa, die die die IJN

undecided
Threads like this make me tired of Nigeria. I feel like we are moving backwards.

Cant stop laughing....

Se o to yen ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) / Chinese Embassy To Open Consular Office In Anambra - Commissioner / Uber Drivers Protest Against 40% Fare Reduction (Full details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.