Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,333 members, 7,954,351 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. (12120 Views)

Villagers Push Vehicles Across A River In Taraba Due To Bad Transport System / Drivers Increase Transport Fare In Lagos, Commuters Stranded In Oshodi / My Train Experience (state Of Nigeria Rail Transport System) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sile12:

Czech Republic.....is beautiful.
Czech is so beautiful and so their ladies grin. I was there for some weeks and I can't wait to visit again. You are doing a nice job here and I wonder why it doesn't make front page cool
Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 4:42am On Aug 04, 2015
SimonPeters2020:
Czech is so beautiful and so their ladies grin. I was there for some weeks and I can't wait to visit again. You are doing a nice job here and I wonder why it doesn't make front page cool

That's cool, thanks bro.
Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 4:44am On Aug 04, 2015
2. Ferry, Metro, and wait. Paris.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 04, 2015
43. Arrival of driverless train, Singapore.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 04, 2015
44. Highway with a separate truck lane, South California.

https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Truck_bypass_lanes_for_I-15_and_I-405_interchange.jpg?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6747627776

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 04, 2015
45. Zebra crossing in use, location undocumented.

Image credit: PinterestApp

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 04, 2015
46. Launching Metro, Nigeria.

http://www..com/talk/topic,208183.0.html
Cc: Ishilove, Lalasticala

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 04, 2015
47. Bicycle park, rack, and lane.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 04, 2015
48. Seattle ferry.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 04, 2015
49. Extreme: Train bridge, Switzerland.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 04, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 04, 2015
51. Entrance to Metro, Moscow.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 04, 2015
52. Domestic terminal, Philippines.
Image credit: Pinterest.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by laudate: 11:31am On Aug 04, 2015
Sile12:
1. Train and Buses, Nigeria.

Sile12:
46. Launching Metro, Nigeria.

http://www..com/talk/topic,208183.0.html
Cc: Ishilove, Lalasticala

Stop am! shocked You should have included the Keke Napep and okadas as well as the chaotic bus stops that we have in Nigeria. This your picture gives a false impression about transportation in Nigeria. Haba! angry

NB: That train you showed only runs twice a day during the week in Lagos. From 6am it goes to Ijoko Otta from Iddo in Lagos, then from 5pm, it makes the return trip.

It does not run at any other time during the day. Only the DMT diesel locomotives run at other unscheduled times.

During the weekend (i.e. on Sunday), the train station at Iddo shuts down. No train services are available. What a waste! angry

4 Likes

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by laudate: 11:35am On Aug 04, 2015
Sile12:
43. Arrival of driverless train, Singapore.

Chai! This country has one of the best transportation systems in the world! from their Changi airport to the trains stations, everywhere is clean, neat and extremely well-organised. You can even use the time the trains depart to set your watch!
Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by laudate: 11:38am On Aug 04, 2015
Jasi7:
This aamphibious bus na die o..ph boy eh

Na dis one dem suppose bring come Lagos...once the bus enter that Apapa traffic, e go just make U-turn go wharf side enter di water, dey come to Marina! shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by RichDad1(m): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
Sile12:
49. Extreme: Train bridge, Switzerland.
Jesu shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Sugarbabekemi(f): 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
Chai, see bridges o!!!! To dey climb sef go dey hungry u cool, i pray Nigeria gets better sad Good job Sile12, God bless u smiley
Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
Sugarbabekemi:
Chai, see bridges o!!!! To dey climb sef go dey hungry u cool, i pray Nigeria gets better sad Good job Sile12, God bless u smiley

Thanks.
Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by BOWOTO(m): 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
This is too beautiful, even south Africa is making africa proud, I pray Nigeria gets there someday.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
53. Suspension type monorail system: Chiba Urban Monorail, Japan.

Source: http://tokyorailwaylabyrinth..in/2012/10/emu-type-0-new-model-on-chiba-urban.html

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by bukatyne(f): 12:55am On Aug 07, 2015
tensazangetsu:
See better countries, oh God what did you do to black people o, whatever we have done please forgive us.

Lols
Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by laudate: 1:02am On Aug 07, 2015
Sile12:
48. Seattle ferry.

Can you imagine the boost our transportation system would receive, if we had just three of such ferries plying the Victoria Island to Apapa route in Lagos, or going from Lagos to Port-harcourt every day?

Chai! shocked
Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by tpiander: 1:17am On Aug 07, 2015
tensazangetsu:
See better countries, oh God what did you do to black people o, whatever we have done please forgive us.

ignorance.
Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 4:30am On Aug 07, 2015
laudate:

Can you imagine the boost our transportation system would receive, if we had just three of such ferries plying the Victoria Island to Apapa route in Lagos, or going from Lagos to Port-harcourt every day?

Chai! shocked

Sailing through the coastal cities/states (Lagos-Cross river) with perfet modern rail systems(passengers&cargo trains) touching almost all the states. Aside boosting our economy, generating revenue for the government, it's gonna minimize the use of trucks/container trucks that have claiming the live of innocent Nigerians through accidents, dropping of containers of vehicles and so on.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 07, 2015
54. Metro Bus Tunnel in Seattle, Washington.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 07, 2015
55. A BRT station on the Guangzhou Bus Rapid Transit system, which opened in 2010 and carries over 1,000,000 people per day.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 07, 2015
56. BRT Metz, France.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bus_rapid_transit?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7872247482
Ishilove Lalasticala

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by UncleSnr(m): 6:51am On Aug 07, 2015
All these super-mods, stop allowing this guy mention your username, all his post should always be making frontpage.

I prefer his post on frontpage all day, all time.

5 Likes

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 07, 2015
57. Japanese Maglev Train, 500km/h (311mph).

Source: http://www.gizmag.com/japan-levitating-train-500-kmh/34827/

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by laudate: 10:45am On Aug 07, 2015
Sile12:

Sailing through the coastal cities/states (Lagos-Cross river) with perfet modern rail systems(passengers&cargo trains) touching almost all the states. Aside boosting our economy, generating revenue for the government, it's gonna minimize the use of trucks/container trucks that have claiming the live of innocent Nigerians through accidents, dropping of containers of vehicles and so on.

Bros, you don get am! Na correct word you talk! Oya, collect one bowl of 'isi ewu' over there and one chilled drink. The bills are on the house! cool
Re: Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 07, 2015
laudate:

Bros, you don get am! Na correct word you talk! Oya, collect one bowl of 'isi ewu' over there and one chilled drink. The bills are on the house! cool

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LASG Arrests Motorists Driving Against Traffic On Oshodi-apapa Expressway / RRS Rescues Drunk Man Hit By A Tanker In Lagos (Photos) / Bad Road: Abia Communities Protest Against Coys, Give December Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.