Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Buhari, Tinubu In Fresh Move Against Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Tinubu In Fresh Move Against Saraki (3923 Views)

Fresh Move To Unseat Magu As EFCC Chairman Begins / Saraki In Fresh Move Against CCB Trial / Saraki: CCB In Fresh Move Against Senators, Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Buhari, Tinubu In Fresh Move Against Saraki by Enahi(f): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
MrPedro:
Another propaganda from the PDP Wailers.

meanwhile, Here is an awoof offer! are you a lover of Gurusloaded (Gltrends) blog and
wish to have a clone of it as yours but don't know how to
design one? there's no problem. I have created a good one
and will be giving it away for as low as 4000 Naira only. The
blog is hosted on Altervista, a free web host that pays you
for using their ads and allows you use your own Google
AdSense. you can also use your own domain. they don't
place ads on your blog at all unless you want them to of
which they will pay you. I can still clone more if you need.
please call or message me on 0810 525 7797 . here's the site
address. http://www.realloaded.altervista.org

Hi please what's the site about? It's not designed
Re: Buhari, Tinubu In Fresh Move Against Saraki by omolami: 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
SARAKI SHOULD NOT BOTHER. MY ADVISE TO SARAKI IS TO IMMEDIATELY COMMENCE THE COMPILATION OF IMPEACHMENT OFFENCES AGAINST BUHARI. ALREADY SUCH OFFENCES AGAINST NIGERIA'S CONSTITUTION ARE NUMEROUS. HE SHOULD ATTACK FIRST BEFORE THIS DUO CARRY OUT THEIR PLOT. BUHARI MUST BE IMPEACHED SHOULD BE HIS WATCHWORD .ALREADY ANNOUNCED WAR DOES NOT KILL A LAME PERSON.

(1) (2) (Reply)

(pic): Elumelu Representing France Government In Their Negotiation With Nigeria. / The Daftest Comment I Read Today / See What Is Going On In BIG BROTHER NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.