Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,534 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence (43915 Views)

Osinbajo, Masari, Ahmed Lawan Visit Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Pics) / Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by dainformant(m): 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
Four American lawmakers recently paid a visit to the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Ahmed Tinubu at his Lekki residence in Lagos to hold discussions with him on security, agriculture and other related issues, according to reports.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/08/photos-american-lawmakers-visit-bola.html

16 Likes

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
ok
jagaban repository

14 Likes

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by Ezemarcel(m): 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
Meaning?

9 Likes

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by madridguy(m): 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
TINUBU making us proud since the days of NADECO. Ride on Jagaban of Africa.

236 Likes 16 Shares

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ok
Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by holatin(m): 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
hate him, boo him

when we talk politics

JAGABAN IS THEIR FATHER

Tinubu- THE SLAYER OF PDP's

238 Likes 18 Shares

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by byteHead(m): 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jagaban . Running things since .......

44 Likes

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
They paid a visit to a CIA mole in Nigeria

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
If this rubbish should make FP I will tell Buhari to implement free medical treatment

5 Likes

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by Rilwayne001: 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
Probably to learn politics from him grin

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by corisande: 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
undecided
Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by oladele97: 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
And someone will tell me Jagaban has being sidelined

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by Day11(m): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jagaban rules Nigeria

Take it or leave it. angry

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by oduastates: 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
Until someone better arrives on the scene ,jagaban it is.

23 Likes

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by Yemz213(m): 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
jagaban,saraki is now busy consulting emir on how to beg u and PMB ,pls forgive him

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by dapyd1(m): 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
Really?
this man is very influential o.

38 Likes

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
undecided undecided how's this news?

2 Likes

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by dammylohlah: 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
The only man that make Pdp a ridiculious party.

A proud yoruba man

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by sotall(m): 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
Thief.nubu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by nerodenero: 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
Like OBJ, Tinubu has made himself relevant. Though I have my reservations about him, his contribution to APC is part of the reason they are the government at the centre.

Tinubu, PDP's worst nightmare. Even Americans pay homage. This goes to show the level of influence he has.

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by sheymoni(m): 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
The jagaban of borgu
The lion of bourdilon
The slayer of pdp
The ijaya ton ba TANnoid leru
Ekun oko remi ton se deliverance fun saraki grin

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by omowolewa: 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
All the way from America?!

You deserve a big billboard at Lagos-Ibadan Express way!

Thought some people say you have no defination in Buhari's regim? Why whould foreigners visit you on security issues.

Thought you aren't the Senate president, why would american law makers visit you.

Don't tell me its jazz o, because am still studying you scientifically.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
Wailers will soon arrive

28 Likes

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by NCP: 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
Obiagelli:
Wailers will soon arrive

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
Irredemable slaves gloating over their slave masters visit.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by fctboy: 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
I am sure they did not suggest repeal of the anti gay law signed by GEJ and propose another bill to legalise sodomy.

5 Likes

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by LagosBoi2(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
Asiwaju of Yoruba Land

The Lion of Bordillon

Jagaban Borgu of Africa

The Awolowo of our time

The slayer of PDP

Father of all youths

Father of the Nation

I wish to meet you once again Sir

My political Mentor

I love you so much

Wailers are free to wail, that will be their hobby at least for the next 4yrs

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by Aromas: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
JAGABAN OF NIGERIA, the only Nigeria politician who stole our money and still invest in his men like Aregbe of Osun, VP Osinbajo, MOB and Aleke from Ekiti etc. And also in media. Baba I hail u o

12 Likes

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by change49ja: 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Probably to learn politics from him grin

You beat me to it... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by change49ja: 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
omowolewa:
All the way from America?!

You deserve a big billboard at Lagos-Ibadan Express way!

Thought some people say you have no defination in Buhari's regim? Why whould foreigners visit you on security issues.

Thought you aren't the Senate president, why would american law makers visit you.

Don't tell me its jazz o, because am still studying you scientifically.

grin grin grin funny post

7 Likes

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by aresa: 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2015

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by scoobs: 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
Lekki residence, ikoyi residence, Toronto residence, London residence, Boston residence.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / Senate Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Hameed Ali / Zuma’s Resignation: Okorocha Reacts To Calls For Demolition Of Statute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.