Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence (43932 Views)

Osinbajo, Masari, Ahmed Lawan Visit Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Pics) / Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by Revolva(m): 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
One. Word - Jagaban
Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by nijanigga: 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
Do you guys knows what it means for 4 us lawmakers to make a foreign trip? they will have ao account for thier time and money just to come and Jagaban of borgu,this no joke folks this guy is really the lion of bourdilon .

3 Likes

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by pus97: 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
pus97:
[size=38pt]That why buhari call tinubu fraud in the usa. The national leader of the APC party is Mohammed buhari[/size]

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by pus97: 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
pus97:
[size=28pt]Here is the national chairman of the APC party.

Bola tinubu is just a fraud

He call himself asiwaju. It is fraud too.

Here is the national party chairman of the apc
His name is john oyegun
Tinubu friend own nairaland, that why they write fraud on it
. [/size]

1 Like

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by sammyj: 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
sheymoni:
The jagaban of borgu
The lion of bourdilon
The slayer of pdp
The ijaya ton ba TANnoid leru
Ekun oko remi ton se deliverance fun saraki grin
Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by likila: 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
Is that Rep Darrel Issa?
That is a big fish.
Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by anonimi: 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
nijanigga:
Do you guys knows what it means for 4 us lawmakers to make a foreign trip? they will have ao account for thier time and money just to come and Jagaban of borgu,this no joke folks this guy is really the lion of bourdilon .

Did you see the faces clearly, talk less of the names of the lawmakers

APC don 419 you again be that grin grin

Abeg comot from the 200 million mumu rank abeg cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPytmuhYDAU
Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by sheymoni(m): 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
njays24:
I hope you praise God,the kabiesi of all kabiesis the way you praise and worship Tinubu. You have replaced him with the creator,the king of kings,the beginning and the end'the prince of peace.,KABIYESI O!

Madam God is the alpha & omega & no one can replace him in my life .

1 Like

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by madridguy(m): 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
$460,000 is nothing to Jagaban. Its part of the dues you need to pay.

anonimi:

Really, does he still have a balance to pay after the $460,000 forfeited to pay off his drug money laundering crime while pretending he was acting for NADECO

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873
Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
Respect!!!

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by bxcode(m): 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
Aromas:
JAGABAN OF NIGERIA, the only Nigeria politician who stole our money and still invest in his men like Aregbe of Osun, VP Osinbajo, MOB and Aleke from Ekiti etc. And also in media. Baba I hail u o
Are you with the bandwagon of those praising him or what? undecided
Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by Joeace3000(m): 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
aresa:

I think every true lover of this administration should save this wailers emblem and post on any comment by wailers till they get frustrated from wailing.

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is an ebook where i have taught for free how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. Download for free...[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/fej1rdvx30dp9zm/The%20Complete%20Free%20Fiverr%20Training%20Guide.pdf?dl=0]free fiverr training ebook[/url]. IT IS FREE!
Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by chuose: 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
X
Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by eluquenson(m): 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
Master of politics, let them say cos nothing do you Jagaban of Africa
Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by ledaman: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
His Excellency Ahmed Bola Tinubu master of common sense revolution!

2 Likes

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by MrCounselor: 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
madridguy:
TINUBU making us proud since the days of NADECO. Ride on Jagaban of Africa.

Na so, no be lie at all.
Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by lapo(m): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jagaban, remember never love a stranger. Lol. Hope u didn't share tea lol. Be on ur guard.
Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by nijanigga: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
anonimi:

Did you see the faces clearly, talk less of the names of the lawmakers

APC don 419 you again be that grin grin

Abeg comot from the 200 million mumu rank abeg cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPytmuhYDAU
I no no say the thin pain you reach like this.

1 Like

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by jide333(m): 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
another lies... where is the proof they are usa lawmakers quote me without proof and your generation no go d ie well... na oro of ife go kill them chop if you quote me without proof...
Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by M4gunners: 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
What so special about white men visiting Tinubu for God sake? Did any of know how many White men that visit me in a month?
Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by chiedu7: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
EdCure:

Definitely!

But they can go to hell...if that's a choice.

1 Like

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by Technocracy: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sincerely speaking I don't see any need for this law makers to waste tax payers money to fly to Nigeria to meet a man with a stenching criminal record,discussing what for what, is he a Governor,senator or local government chairman,I honestly believe this guys maybe county lawmakers and its high time more serious issues make front page on nairaland
Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by reuben79: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
jaggaba d next president of Nigeria.nigerians women, youths and elders men back u sir, we need u.
Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by Neplusultra(f): 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
Is dis how Nigeria will get better?
Just a visit and all this gloating even when the dividends of democracy is not being felt

Nigerians deserve the leaders they get, SMH
Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by bigerboy200: 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
Bode George and his fellow TANOIDS will collapse on seeing this...
Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
A toad does not run around in daylight for nothing. Why are American lawmakers in Tinubu's house after we read about the potential implication of thieves who stashed away our money in America?

I will treat this visit with suspicion. I have no reason to trust Tinubu.
Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by repogirl(f): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
Tinubu is now the acting president/ Minister while the real president is just a figure head travelling on journeys and snapping photos all about.....anyway na progress we want finally... anyhow it happens, let it sha just happen.
Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by kenoz(m): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
So ?
Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by dbaggy46(m): 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
What sort of nonsense is that,when did he become the president of this nation
Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by holatin(m): 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
hinwazaka:
Keep blowing his trumpet. The fact is Tinubu failed to achieve the one thing he based his whole life on. He never got to sit in Aso rock. That is the fact, and godwilling he and his likes will NEVER rule this nation. Its a pity, all that Nadeco struggle just for the position of shoe shiner to the president. And FYI: Those Democrat lawmakers came to personally hand him his termination of employment. I pray he refuses, so that his next and final home will be the HAGUE.
when did tinubu made an attempt to run for the presidency.

it seems hypocrisy is affecting your reasoning.

Fork off

1 Like

Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by azzima(m): 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
Didn't the Wailers say this man is wanted in the US?I know one thing for FACT, AMERICAN government will not interact with someone that is wanted or that has been charged for drug distribution in AMERICA. Furthermore, American government doesn't seize assets of an ALLEGED drug dealer in exchange for prison term. They will send you to jail and seize your assets.
Re: American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence by ademusiwa9: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate / APC Names Elected Leaders / Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.