Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:33 PM

Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials (26261 Views)

Public Officials Took N400bn Bribe In 1 Year – NBS / Panama Papers: Falana Wants Public Officials With Foreign Accounts Tried / Henceforth All Audit Queries Must Be Answered Within 24 Hours- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
dynamitee:
all of you complainin that buhari is actin slowly... you seem to forget that your only alternative for president was a man that did not act at all, a man whose 6 years did not affect the day to day lives of averge Nigerians positively. Atleast, since may 29, if there is one thing I can say, it's that electricity has greatly improved. I have been using the same 20 litres keg of fuel since June, e neva finish. Kaduna, ph and warri refineries have also improved without fuel prices going up.
It's not even up to 6 months yet. It took years for naija to enter this mess, y'all want him to deliver a greater Nigeria in 6 months?
If all he does is make sure that our refineries are working and we have electricity like I am enjoying these days, it's still better than what GEJ accomplished in 6 yrs. Let's all be realistic here.
Tell me one thing PMB has done about electricity since he came on board that makes you to feel he is the one giving you constant light. The long time project embark on by GEJ is yielding positive result, then you are here giving the glory to another. it will be fine for you to labor hard and another man will take the glory, say Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials by paooxide(m): 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
PPAngel:

Story.

Under the IPPIS platform salaries where paid consistently on or before the 25th.

All you are stating is conjecture without base.

Let me tell you that the northern cabal who bennefited from federal ghost workers and salary diversions will pressure the dullard to revert back to the old norm.

Now you are talking on assumption, and this clearly shows you have no information... Abi you don borrow money,? . D person wan collect am abi?
Re: Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials by Orikinla(m): 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
PPAngel:
Is that why federal civil servants are yet to get paid?

Jonathan paid on or before 25th but Buhari has never kept to that date and now salaries are getting deep into the next month before being paid.
[size=28pt]
Your Jonathan was owing civil servants salaries for months before and after the presidential election on March 28, 2015.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials by ojnnaco(m): 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
all we keep hearing is.... Wants to....wants to and wants to.... haba

1 Like

Re: Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials by azzima(m): 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
PassingShot:

Why must salaries be paid on 25th?

The important thing is to pay by month end. Do you have any evidence that payment is delayed?

By the way, do you know that GEJ borrowed to pay in March and April of this year? Such a useless government.

My signature is passing a message to you.
are you telling me that he borrowed to pay March and April salaries while he was dashing Obas and religious associations hundreds of millions of DOLLARS? ?This Jonathan guy should be a case study of incompetent leadership in every university in Nigeria. A thesis must be written about his incompetency before any student graduates.

1 Like

Re: Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials by ifelovemi: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
Afrocatalyst:
Hope you did so too? Leadership by example.
But we never see your declared assets o.

You are a big fool, enemy of progress.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials by ifelovemi: 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
erico2k2:
To much talk we need action,all these talk do not put food on the table.

So you call this one too much talk, i hope you are not a civil servant, if you are the next time you are ask to answer a query dont answer before 24 hours and you will know that we are no longer in a clueless era.

2 Likes

Re: Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials by ifelovemi: 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
erico2k2:
To much talk we need action,all these talk do not put food on the table.

So you call this one too much talk, i hope you are not a civil servant, if you are the next time you are ask to answer a query dont answer before 24 hours and you will know that we are no longer in a clueless era.

Mumu dey smell

1 Like

Re: Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials by ifelovemi: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
freedom96:
Ok what do u now suggest that he should do?

He want him to do nothing like his clueless ogogoro hero.

but God win.

2 Likes

Re: Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials by Kingspin(m): 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
Femolacaster:
Stealing is now corruption!
Ghastly or fatal are accident. Just like stealing vs corruption. What make them differs 'process'. Gej failed and buhari will do the same, not a wish but Nigeria lack peaceful co-exist and no nation can develop without peace. Do ur research.
Re: Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
If Buhari can take such a stance, then when will he openly speak up against Assaults e.g Physical, Sexual etc? Or can't he see that Nigerians openly act like animals while bludgeoning each other to death without fear of punishment or recourse? Husbands beating wives, Police beating civilian citizens, Men raping women without fear, Army officers, beating, shooting and punishing people etc

Well, its a jungle so It'll take time to tame the animals within. Meanwhile the normal humans have to deal with the madness for a little while longer.
Re: Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials by PassingShot(m): 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
azzima:
are you telling me that he borrowed to pay March and April salaries while he was dashing Obas and religious associations hundreds of millions of DOLLARS? ?This Jonathan guy should be a case study of incompetent leadership in every university in Nigeria. A thesis must be written about his incompetency before any student graduates.
He sure did. It was revealed by his coordinating minister for corruption, madam Ngo.
Re: Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials by billyG(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
seunmsg:
Good move by the president but the directive should be directed more at the civil/public servants. Only the National assembly has the power to direct the Auditor General on how to go about doing his job. The president doesn't have such powers.

By and large, it is good the president is taking the issue of unanswered audit queries seriously. He should take it a step further by signing into law the federal audit bill recently passed by the national assembly. That bill will seriously enhance the duties of the auditor general.
WHO TOLD U THAT SON?Wetin concern NASS with directing Auditor Gen.u are probably a togolese,if not u will know Nass is just Rubber stamp,a Toothless Bulldog who are only intrested in money & Bribes,whose resolutions is just a mere collective opinion,whose oversights & probes are just a futile exercise.
Re: Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials by billyG(m): 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
PPAngel:

Story.

Under the IPPIS platform salaries where paid consistently on or before the 25th.

All you are stating is conjecture without base.

Let me tell you that the northern cabal who bennefited from federal ghost workers and salary diversions will pressure the dullard to revert back to the old norm.

Pressure who!I laugh in Hausa,u think say na 1/2wit Drunk dey power?u kids nver know watin dey happen or go happen for naija.
Re: Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
Yea. Tell them

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials by omolami: 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
We are in a democracy plse .Someone should remind baba one chance
Re: Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials by omokab: 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
PPAngel:

Jonathan paid on or before 25th but Buhari has never kept to that date and now salaries are getting deep into the next month before being paid.
Is it the same salary I have almost finished? I'm already expecting August salary. Besides that who told you that Jonathan pay salary on the 25 of every month? It depends on the organization. There are times we receive salary first week of other month and some times between 25 - 28. So don't say what you are not sure of it here. What matter most is consistency.
Re: Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials by seunmsg(m): 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
billyG:

WHO TOLD U THAT SON?Wetin concern NASS with directing Auditor Gen.u are probably a togolese,if not u will know Nass is just Rubber stamp,a Toothless Bulldog who are only intrested in money & Bribes,whose resolutions is just a mere collective opinion,whose oversights & probes are just a futile exercise.

When commenting on an issue you know little or nothing about, try and do a little research instead of exposing your ignorance. The Auditor General audits the president himself so he can't direct him on how he does his job. The Auditor general reports to the National assembly and not the president. It's called checks and balances if you understand what it means.
Re: Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
PassingShot:

Why must salaries be paid on 25th?

The important thing is to pay by month end. Do you have any evidence that payment is delayed?

By the way, do you know that GEJ borrowed to pay in March and April of this year? Such a useless government.

My signature is passing a message to you.

Read and understand before asking for an evidence, i beg you.

1 Like

Re: Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials by Uzosaint(m): 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
PMB Query to Be answered under 24Hrs,U Be Chief Judge pls sir the use of must in almost all ur order/instructions reminds me of the military regime but we are in a democratic era where things/leadership is done in a democratic manner/approach.
Re: Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials by Afrocatalyst: 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
ifelovemi:

You are a big fool, enemy of progress.

That's quite rude of you.

A word of advise tho. Don't die for any politician. They aren't worth it dear.

Besides, criticism is the best thing good followers can give to good leaders,constructive tho.

We only reflect who we are through our words and I know you dare not say such to me if you see me physically. All I can say to you? Am sorry.

1 Like

Re: Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials by yahrant140(m): 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
U can win election by propaganda but can't govern by propaganda"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials by Origin(f): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
Someone said 'we listen to reply and not to understand' The topic was quite clear enough yet the responses range from uneducated to plain ignorant.

Everybody just has ideas and must give opinion.

The CEO of Nigeria has given a directive- some are even querying his authority.

What's the point of a control (auditor's query) that can be circumvent .

The directive will ensure due process is followed and controls are not neglected.
Re: Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials by AminuRano87(m): 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
PPAngel:

that's a very big LIE I received my July salary on 29th
Re: Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:56am On Aug 03, 2015
alphaconde:
But why didn't Buhari first contest as Kastina Governor and make the state the envy of all, then contest as president and repeat the achievement. Cus as e be now e be like say the guy de pass time de learn president work. Time no de, I don taya for talk talk.

Shoro Niyen?

Ex Head of State go be State Governor to prove what?

Meanwhile, moto wey get accident nor easy to repair like de one wey na to just change oil o!

Abi Naija well for ur eye?
Re: Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials by jmaine: 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
Orikinla:

Your Jonathan was owing civil servants salaries for months before and after the presidential election on March 28, 2015.

Quit the lies . . . . . . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials by omogin(f): 3:06am On Aug 04, 2015
PPAngel:

APC mouth too much, 4 years no far. Make PMB dey hide inside aso rock pretend he doesn't know what's up in the different sectors of the country.
Re: Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials by omogin(f): 3:13am On Aug 04, 2015
AminuRano87:
that's a very big LIE I received my July salary on 29th

You be federal civil servant? Lol...
Re: Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials by AminuRano87(m): 7:41am On Jan 10, 2016
omogin:

You be federal civil servant? Lol...
of course I work with ministry of finance
Re: Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials by omogin(f): 9:01am On Jan 10, 2016
AminuRano87:
of course I work with ministry of finance
Very well, then. Hope remita aka buhari machine, has not taken your role
Re: Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials by AminuRano87(m): 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
omogin:

Very well, then. Hope remita aka buhari machine, has not taken your role
No, we generate revenue for the government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer / Buhari-Saraki Feud: APC Leaders Jittery, Fear Mass Defection- NewTelegraphOnline / Isaac Kamalu: Another pro-Wike Rivers Commissioner Rejects Redeployment, Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.