Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Power Supply Is Still Epileptic - Thoughts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Supply Is Still Epileptic - Thoughts (1186 Views)

Why Electricity Supply Is Still Epileptic – Osinbajo / Improved Power Supply Is Not Sustainable, Electricity Employees Explain / Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Supply Is Still Epileptic - Thoughts by capip120(m): 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
I don't know if am the only one with a different opinion as to the level of power supply output these days. I read and hear remarkable comments of people claiming to be enjoying almost constant power supply and I could not but marvel what went wrong in my domain which is suleja. Before you guys will take me to the slaughter house, I want to delete any notion some of you might be harbouring about suleja being a primitive place grin It is on record that most of the work force in Abuja are resident in suleja, Niger-state because of her proximity to the FCT. The houses here are not bad embarassed at least Abuja money they work.
One thing I noticed is that, on weekends i.e. Saturday and Sunday's the power supply always takes a different dimension from morning till afternoon you won't see light!!! This is Sunday, the light was taken around 9:00am uptiil now they are yet to bring it.
If you ask me to pass a mark on power, my rating will be 4/10.
Those who are experiencing epileptic power supply should come in and join the club. angry Abi na Federal character? grin they won in Suleja and Niger-state as a whole embarassed So what seems to be the problem?
This guys got to improve joor!! We were better than this before.
Re: Power Supply Is Still Epileptic - Thoughts by richybanky(m): 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
Very very poor here in Bida, Niger State
Re: Power Supply Is Still Epileptic - Thoughts by alabiyemmy(m): 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
Shebi una say Buhari magic dey work!
Re: Power Supply Is Still Epileptic - Thoughts by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
op, shey nah okija you dey reside?
Re: Power Supply Is Still Epileptic - Thoughts by capip120(m): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
richybanky:
To say that Niger-state is the self acclaimed "Power State" is an insult to our sensitivity afterall The Kainji and Shiroro Dams are both located in Niger-state state. If for nothing, the producing state is supposed to be enjoying some amount of goodwill supply just like the Niger delta region use to enjoy some percentage derivative from their oil grin. An eye for an eye.
Re: Power Supply Is Still Epileptic - Thoughts by Princecalm(m): 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
sorry for that, but right here in my area, I can't remember when last I saw the fan stopped rolling
Re: Power Supply Is Still Epileptic - Thoughts by HDee(m): 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
Nonsense undecided
Re: Power Supply Is Still Epileptic - Thoughts by Saifullah01: 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
richybanky:
u r a liar which part of Bida do u stay and I'll give u how many hours of light they get. From Yeso to gra, poly to gbangbara it's all tails of improvement
Re: Power Supply Is Still Epileptic - Thoughts by kodded(m): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
Princecalm:
sorry for that, but right here in my area, I can't remember when last I saw the fan stopped rolling
undecided

but some part of warri is still having blackouts embarassed
Re: Power Supply Is Still Epileptic - Thoughts by adaweezy(m): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
capip120:
I don't know if am the only one with a different opinion as to the level of power supply output these days. I read and hear remarkable comments of people claiming to be enjoying almost constant power supply and I could not but marvel what went wrong in my domain which is suleja. Before you guys will take me to the slaughter house, I want to delete any notion some of you might be harbouring about suleja being a primitive place grin It is on record that most of the work force in Abuja are resident in suleja, Niger-state because of her proximity to the FCT. The houses here are not bad embarassed at least Abuja money they work.
One thing I noticed is that, on weekends i.e. Saturday and Sunday's the power supply always takes a different dimension from morning till afternoon you won't see light!!! This is Sunday, the light was taken around 9:00am uptiil now they are yet to bring it.
Those who are experiencing epileptic power supply should come in and join the club. angry Abi na Federal character? grin they won in Suleja and Niger-state as a whole embarassed So what seems to be the problem?
I have light ooo
Re: Power Supply Is Still Epileptic - Thoughts by cirmuell(m): 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
capip120:
You are rating the whole thing 4/10 'cause of epileptic power supply somewhere in Suleja? Anyway, it your opinion.
Re: Power Supply Is Still Epileptic - Thoughts by Courageous007(m): 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
I reside in lagos Ketu precisely and our light is good! Minimum of 18 hours daily.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Is Still Epileptic - Thoughts by Jorussia(m): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
3hrs per day in my area here in Benin city.BEDC should be the poorest performing disco in Nigeria.
Re: Power Supply Is Still Epileptic - Thoughts by EdCure: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jorussia:
3hrs per day in my area here in Benin city.BEDC should be the poorest performing disco in Nigeria.
Exactly!
Power supply has never been worse than this. Very annoying and pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Power Supply Is Still Epileptic - Thoughts by richybanky(m): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
Saifullah01:
u r a liar which part of Bida do u stay and I'll give u how many hours of light they get. From Yeso to gra, poly to gbangbara it's all tails of improvement
I said light is poor here in Bida, u saying anoda tin

Is it not poor having light around 11-12 midnight and by 5-6am in d morning, dey already take it and bring it back around 12noon which is not going to last more dan 2 hrs till midnight again, dats wat I noticed about Bida light since d past four months av be in Bida so now tell me who is now lying about d power situation in Bida
Re: Power Supply Is Still Epileptic - Thoughts by richybanky(m): 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
capip120:

To say that Niger-state is the self acclaimed "Power State" is an insult to our sensitivity afterall The Kainji and Shiroro Dams are both located in Niger-state state. If for nothing, the producing state is supposed to be enjoying some amount of goodwill supply just like the Niger delta region use to enjoy some percentage derivative from their oil grin. An eye for an eye.
Am just talking abt Bida town, don't knw if any part of Niger state is enjoying d light bt Bida is out of it, d light here in Bida is very very frustrating
Re: Power Supply Is Still Epileptic - Thoughts by Saifullah01: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
richybanky:

I said light is poor here in Bida, u saying anoda tin

Is it not poor having light around 11-12 midnight and by 5-6am in d morning, dey already take it and bring it back around 12noon which is not going to last more dan 2 hrs till midnight again, dats wat I noticed about Bida light since d past four months av be in Bida so now tell me who is now lying about d power situation in Bida
I get ur point, but the issue is there is improvement from 2 -5 hrs daily to 12 - 20 daily. And u will agree dat some week ends they leave d light the whole day. It's not perfect but it's better
Re: Power Supply Is Still Epileptic - Thoughts by richybanky(m): 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
Saifullah01:

I get ur point, but the issue is there is improvement from 2 -5 hrs daily to 12 - 20 daily. And u will agree dat some week ends they leave d light the whole day. It's not perfect but it's better
Am only talking abt Bida area which is very very poor as for me, am staying at lemu road opp federal girls college..
Re: Power Supply Is Still Epileptic - Thoughts by Jorussia(m): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
EdCure:

Exactly!
Power supply has never been worse than this. Very annoying and pathetic.
your area in Benin?
Re: Power Supply Is Still Epileptic - Thoughts by EdCure: 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jorussia:
your area in Benin?
Not only my area. You can hardly get light in Aduwawa, Ugbowo, Wasota, Uselu, part of new benin etc.

3 Likes

Re: Power Supply Is Still Epileptic - Thoughts by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
I think it is two days on one day off. I noticed the Sunday pattern a long time ago.
Re: Power Supply Is Still Epileptic - Thoughts by Princecalm(m): 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
kodded:
undecided

but some part of warri is still having blackouts embarassed
I don't know why

(1) (Reply)

The Terrible Condition Of Roads At Umuguma, Owerri / Ex-president Jonathan Meets Buhari At The Villa / Bayelsa 2015: Ijaw Group Tells APC To Forget Guber Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.