Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account (38477 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo: I Had N20,000 In Account In 1999 Didn't Mean I Wasn't Wealthy / "President Buhari's First Photo In 68 Days Since He Left For UK" - Shehu Ashaka / Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
Kingsley Kuku, the former presidential adviser on Niger
Delta amnesty, has released pictures of his knee operation
in the US and denied claims that he is on the run.

He also said he left N5.3 billion in the account of the
amnesty programme and has no reason to run away from
the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)
which recently invited him for questioning.

Kuku is currently receiving medical treatment in St. Andrew
Hospital, Birmingham, Alabama, according to a statement
issued by him on Sunday.
He promised to return to Nigeria to shed more light on the
programme.

“Today, Amnesty project has trained pilots as we have sent
our students to the best aviation school in the world. We
have about 100 students in Lufthansa training school in
Germany,” he said.

”In addition, we have about 550 students in the United
States, more than 300 in Europe and more than 1000 in
Nigeria. I therefore, urge the new coordinator to take human
audit and balance it with what was allocated to the agency
in order to draw a line between those frivolous and
malicious petition been sent around.

“I am a patriotic Nigerian; I have future and image to
protect. Therefore, my integrity is more important to me
than vanity of this world. The total liberation of my people of
Niger Delta from poverty, unemployment, backwardness
and illiteracy motivated me to design a program that will
empower our youth.

”I have no regret serving Nigeria under former president
Goodluck Jonathan. As human being, we must have made
some mistakes in course of discharging our duty. I have no
foreign bank account, I have no house anywhere apart from
Nigeria and I have since returned all government properties
in my possession, including my diplomatic passport before
leaving office.”

https://www.thecable.ng/jonathans-amnesty-adviser-releases-surgery-pictures-says-left-n5-3bn-account

cc: lalasticlala ishlove

5 Likes

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by djakinwande(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
wishing u quick recovery so you can come home to explain better grin

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
Oga Kuku, don't mind dullard Buhari...He wouldnt even remember a thing. He's suffering from Dementia

When the illiterate rules, the people regret!!

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by PassingShot(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
Are you clean?

14 Likes

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by ionsman: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
Editor1:
Oga Kuku, don't mind dullard Buhari...He wouldnt even remember a thing. He's suffering from Dementia

Sometimes you people come to Nairaland to fool yourselves. ...If you know the atrocities this man committed, you wont be blabbing nonsense here.

When you are privy to some information first hand and see the ignorance some people display here,you just shake your head.

Once again,shut up.You know nothing. It's not all about shouting Buhari is a dullard. ....Spits.....

312 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by Adminisher: 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
Editor1:

You are actually the very big illiterate. Your standard of education and exposure could not have been as good as the President' s even if he had only school cert. The guy you are defending is nit even denying wrong doing - read his reaction carefully. The guys stole from his own Niger Delta people and when Nigeria finishes with him , God himself I'll start his own. There is nothing you young tribalists can do to save these people . They are all going down. Maybe later in the future when you consider how well the country is being run and the fact that you were nit forced to join migrant boats or Libyan trafficking to Europe you will appreciate the new government. As for July, let him remain in Birmingham, nice charming city in the south of the US, the little half naked kids are still running around the public toilets that welcome people to every riverine town in Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa. So he should ponder the meaning of life there. If he has taken money to the US pilot will soon be seized. That is money laundering.

147 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by Demmocrats(m): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
cheesy if you like have wound in your asss, you are coughing out all the billions stolen

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by queenzibah(f): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
ionsman:

Sometimes you people come to Nairaland to fool yourselves. ...If you know the atrocities this man committed, you wont be blabbing nonsense here.

When you are privy to some information first hand and see the ignorance some people display here,you just shake your head.

Once again,shut up.You know nothing. It's not all about shouting Buhari is a dullard. ....Spits.....
at d end u dat knw smtin didn't say a tin but end insultin , seems u lack education

24 Likes

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by januzaj(m): 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
Editor1:

it is hightime you stopped reasoning with your an*s........ You are educated. Your certification is in your
degree. You may think of it as the ticket to the
good life. Let me ask you to think of an alternative.
Think of it as your ticket to change the world..... Tom Brokaw

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
Why are all the thieves getting sick and treating their "sickness " abroad? grin

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by queenzibah(f): 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
Adminisher:

You are actually the very big illiterate. Your standard of education and exposure could not have been as good as the President' s even if he had only school cert. The guy you are defending is nit even denying wrong doing - read his reaction carefully. The guys stole from his own Niger Delta people and when Nigeria finishes with him , God himself I'll start his own. There is nothing you young tribalists can do to save these people . They are all going down. Maybe later in the future when you consider how well the country is being run and the fact that you were nit forced to join migrant boats or Libyan trafficking to Europe you will appreciate the new government. As for July, let him remain in Birmingham, nice charming city in the south of the US, the little half naked kids are still running around the public toilets that welcome people to every riverine town in Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa. So he should ponder the meaning of life there. If he has taken money to the US pilot will soon be seized. That is money laundering.
yes dats ur oga buhari aim to eliminate ss/se leaders , even obj confimed dat. Thank

3 Likes

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
No be the same knee problem wey I dey get? Aboniki dey heal? cheesy

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
Adminisher:

Since you are not a tribalist how many times have you spoken against Tinubu taking 10% of lagos IGR coupled with other cuts from other sw states while workers groan in poverty especially in osun state

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by ionsman: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
queenzibah:
at d end u dat knw smtin didn't say a tin but end insultin , seems u lack education
I don't have to say anything. Even if I say anything,some people will still say am trolling. Secondly, what do you know about education?

9 Likes

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by socialmediaman: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
No comment
Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by queenzibah(f): 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
ionsman:

I don't have to say anything. Even if I say anything,some people will still say am trolling. Secondly, what do you know about education?
question you really need to look into your first comment and answer

2 Likes

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by vedaxcool(m): 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
I thought we would see actuals not this, anyone could cast his leg with pop or get someone to roll him on a strecher. There's no need for all this if u are clean no one will prosecute u if otherwise may legions of EFCC officials pick u up. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
The way his picture on sick bed is been released indicate that all this is a staged plot to escape arrest.

The law is blind. Even if he is dead, we will extradite him and jail his corpse when found guity

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by ionsman: 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
queenzibah:
question you really need to look into your first comment and answer
You are duller than I expected. ...Enjoy the rest of your day.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by queenzibah(f): 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
ionsman:

You are duller than I expected. ...Enjoy the rest of your day.
enjoy ur dullness dear

3 Likes

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
queenzibah:
yes dats ur oga buhari aim to eliminate ss/se leaders , even obj confimed dat. Thank

Are you just daft or pretending to be daft?

23 Likes

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by Afrocatalyst: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ok. That's huge enough. Hope its true.

If only other depts did as well too.
Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by rifasenate11(m): 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
One thing I know for sure. Never rely on the words and promises of politicians. They sure have all it take to swing off their words.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by Dee60: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
Nigerians should not be too quick to accuse and label people as thieves just because they served in government.

Yes, there was corruption and stealing but that does not make everyone that served under GEJ a thief!

Be careful when you throw stones.

Get well soon sir.

6 Likes

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by mczico: 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
I miss gej

1 Like

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by gurunlocker: 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
paid bandaged leg or surgery?

2 Likes

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by yomalex(m): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
What?
Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by holytribe(m): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
Editor1:

Sorry to say that you are a fool for calling your president an illiterate and dullard... born throway human

7 Likes

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
Has Kuku just been convicted?

Why all these "I too know" narratives and condemnation?

If you haven't serve the public in big capacity, you know nothing about service, accepting responsibilities and accountability.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hmmmmmmm.....no comment for now, just observing tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO / Governor Ademola Adeleke Borehole Drilling To Mark 100 Days In Office Begins / Lagos Traffic Jams Disappear But This Isn't Good News For Nigeria - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.