Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account (38500 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo: I Had N20,000 In Account In 1999 Didn't Mean I Wasn't Wealthy / "President Buhari's First Photo In 68 Days Since He Left For UK" - Shehu Ashaka / Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by deji68: 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
How can someone run to a country with extradition treaty with Naija to escape prosecution ........dis APC pipu sef
Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by doctokwus: 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
ionsman:

Sometimes you people come to Nairaland to fool yourselves. ...If you know the atrocities this man committed, you wont be blabbing nonsense here.

When you are privy to some information first hand and see the ignorance some people display here,you just shake your head.

Once again,shut up.You know nothing. It's not all about shouting Buhari is a dullard. ....Spits.....
Most of these idiots don't know 1/100th of the devastation these people caused.I always tell people if Nigeria were to be China, 80% of d people that served under GEJ would be looking at the hangman's noose.
But d brainwashed fools would come online and turn everything into child stuff,while d robbers and even murderers they defend continue lording it over them.

1 Like

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by Abugab(m): 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
ionsman:

Sometimes you people come to Nairaland to fool yourselves. ...If you know the atrocities this man committed, you wont be blabbing nonsense here.

When you are privy to some information first hand and see the ignorance some people display here,you just shake your head.

Once again,shut up.You know nothing. It's not all about shouting Buhari is a dullard. ....Spits.....

Too many neophites who know next to nothing but are unwilling to learn are to numerous here.
They just blab and keep blabbing over matters that have direct bearing on their lives without knowing how far and much they have been impoverished.

1 Like

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by Dbboy(m): 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
ionsman:

Since you have solid proof why not lay it down so we be the judge

1 Like

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by aLgoridim(m): 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
EggovinMma:
Why are all the thieves getting sick and treating their "sickness " abroad? grin
you just spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by olalat(m): 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
U are jst a common ignorant dt refuse to learn. If u hv probs wt tinubu, why dnt u gather ur facts nd head to efcc. See, alphabeta is a consultg firm d same way pwc, delloits, adekanola, arthur anderson nd co will offer financial services to their clients nd get rewarded. Its smtin u can do only if u stat tinjg like human being. Dats nt amount to corrupt practice. Nd ur type is whose d entire family live in one room apartment come here nd be supportg corruptn. If tinubu has complicgty, he shld be prosecuted. On ur own part, stop spaming threads wt jargons nd allow reasonable comments. Get a job.
chukwudi44:

Since you are not a tribalist how many times have you spoken against Tinubu taking 10% of lagos IGR coupled with other cuts from other sw states while workers groan in poverty especially in osun state
Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by bigerboy200: 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
These GEJ and Tanoids people cowards aswear...common probe dem dey fear...
Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by neocortex: 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
queenzibah:
at d end u dat knw smtin didn't say a tin but end insultin , seems u lack education

I am not surprised that is the trademark of Buhari's zombies.
They beat around the bush , hurl insults and stereotype with nothing to back
themselves up.

1 Like

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by okeyumez(m): 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
What is your qualification? Tell me the name of your poor dad and i will tell you the history of your poor family. No member of your family can even win a village or rural market traders election. With all your 'jankara' paper qualification, you are still ignorant. You will soon be arrested for using a defamatory statement against our President. Democracy does not give you the liberty to insult a sitting president and no Nigerian will come to your rescue the day you will be arrested and charged to court. FOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by bigerboy200: 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
Editor1:
Oga Kuku, don't mind dullard Buhari...He wouldnt even remember a thing. He's suffering from Dementia

When the illiterate rules, the people regret!!
with all due respect,how much were u paid to be dis stupid?i just wanna know..dont be annoyed..just let me knw d price of stupidity...
Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
Editor1:
Oga Kuku, don't mind dullard Buhari...He wouldnt even remember a thing. He's suffering from Dementia

Ignorance, Eeddiotidy, Stupppitidy and Foolissshness of your blood characteristics is just what you have displayed here! With over 5 billion , in the Amnesty Account , why didn't he pay their Allowances and training fees, before Buhari took over, Mind you , During GEJ DAYS IN OFFICE SOME OF THE EX MILITANTS WENT ON RAMPAGE AT THE NIGERIA EMBASSY IN RUSSIA BECAUSE OF UNPAID ALLOWANCES AND FEES ! SO WAS THAT ALSO THE DOING OF BABA AS AN OPPOSITION PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE ? Baba was not in power when the 2015 budget was drafted and passed! .....Mtcheeew ! U you see why you are a roadside Yahoo Yahoo Area Boy ! angry angry angry

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by queenzibah(f): 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
neocortex:

I am not surprised that is the trademark of Buhari's zombies. They beat around the bush , hurl insults and stereotype with nothing to back themselves up.
and they can never change..

2 Likes

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by Benzzle: 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
Editor1:

when the illiterate rules bastard like ur father cleans his shoes
Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by tsdarkside(m): 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
EggovinMma:
Why are all the thieves getting sick and treating their "sickness " abroad? grin

i wonder too...if they would even treat their selfs in nigeria,the stoling moneys would at least stay in nigeria....look what buhari is up against....
i pity buhari.... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by HRich(m): 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
Buhari can't and don't even know the name of this guy.
Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by mohdimplez(m): 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
ionsman:

well said!
Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by sellYourCar: 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ok please come back and show the money cool
Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by KAYNINI(m): 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
ionsman:

and you think those nailing him know what they are doing?
someone is playing the script given to him , making everyone look bad and making himself good

2 Likes

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by neocortex: 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
queenzibah:
and they can never change..

That is the irony of the "change" agents.

1 Like

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by pharmagba: 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
Thank you for embracing the change.
In this change era you quickly and correctly declare how much you left in the purse to avoid unnecessary complications.
Wishing you speedy and full recovery

1 Like

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by hajhud: 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
Editor1:

sharaaaap.
Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by shegsrules(m): 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
Of all surgery y ur knee, u b footballer
Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by tunde1200(m): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
Exactly Sir...

ionsman:

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by zubby29(m): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
dey are all saying as human dey are may hv made mistakes,yes but i hope dey didnt do d "mistake " of stealing public funds
Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by tunde1200(m): 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
eleko1:
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin TANOID nor go wundjure persin wit Laff sad grin grin grin grin grin thieves
Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
Editor1:
Kingsley Kuku, the former presidential adviser on Niger
Delta amnesty, has released pictures of his knee operation
in the US and denied claims that he is on the run.

He also said he left N5.3 billion in the account of the
amnesty programme and has no reason to run away from
the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)
which recently invited him for questioning.

Kuku is currently receiving medical treatment in St. Andrew
Hospital, Birmingham, Alabama, according to a statement
issued by him on Sunday.
He promised to return to Nigeria to shed more light on the
programme.

“Today, Amnesty project has trained pilots as we have sent
our students to the best aviation school in the world. We
have about 100 students in Lufthansa training school in
Germany,” he said.

”In addition, we have about 550 students in the United
States, more than 300 in Europe and more than 1000 in
Nigeria. I therefore, urge the new coordinator to take human
audit and balance it with what was allocated to the agency
in order to draw a line between those frivolous and
malicious petition been sent around.

“I am a patriotic Nigerian; I have future and image to
protect. Therefore, my integrity is more important to me
than vanity of this world. The total liberation of my people of
Niger Delta from poverty, unemployment, backwardness
and illiteracy motivated me to design a program that will
empower our youth.

”I have no regret serving Nigeria under former president
Goodluck Jonathan. As human being, we must have made
some mistakes in course of discharging our duty. I have no
foreign bank account, I have no house anywhere apart from
Nigeria and I have since returned all government properties
in my possession, including my diplomatic passport before
leaving office.”

https://www.thecable.ng/jonathans-amnesty-adviser-releases-surgery-pictures-says-left-n5-3bn-account

cc: lalasticlala ishlove

If dis guy truly left 5.3 him must get like 2B in his private Acc abi no be under GEJ D professor of stealing and corruption..
Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by siraj1402(m): 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
ionsman:

leave him alone he is a learner. Kuku built a house here in Alagbaka and no one leave in it . The house is such that when a brother wanted to check the security of the house for a project,Kuku was called at Abuja and he only pressed a code through his phone and the gate opened,come and see many cars of no level inside . Now the same kuku said those things are vanity upon vanity,let him come and explain how he managed the money in his possession.

1 Like

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by harmony940(m): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom,people they fear gannnnnnnnnn.
Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by Sureboy15: 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
ionsman:

This your point is fevorious here because it read No meaning to the subject on ground,if you have more information about kuku and the ATROCITIES you said he committed why not disclose it to us. It may be useful and helpful,it is a calumnous statement yes but is just an expression so don't take it personal.

1 Like

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by Sureboy15: 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
ionsman:

This your point is fevorious here because it read No meaning to the subject on ground,if you have more information about kuku and the ATROCITIES you said he committed why not disclose it to us. It may be useful and helpful,it is a calumnous statement yes but is just an expression so don't take it personal. cool

1 Like

Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by billyG(m): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
Editor1:
Kingsley Kuku, the former presidential adviser on Niger
Delta amnesty, has released pictures of his knee operation
in the US and denied claims that he is on the run.

He also said he left N5.3 billion in the account of the
amnesty programme and has no reason to run away from
the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)
which recently invited him for questioning.

Kuku is currently receiving medical treatment in St. Andrew
Hospital, Birmingham, Alabama, according to a statement
issued by him on Sunday.
He promised to return to Nigeria to shed more light on the
programme.

“Today, Amnesty project has trained pilots as we have sent
our students to the best aviation school in the world. We
have about 100 students in Lufthansa training school in
Germany,” he said.

”In addition, we have about 550 students in the United
States, more than 300 in Europe and more than 1000 in
Nigeria. I therefore, urge the new coordinator to take human
audit and balance it with what was allocated to the agency
in order to draw a line between those frivolous and
malicious petition been sent around.

“I am a patriotic Nigerian; I have future and image to
protect. Therefore, my integrity is more important to me
than vanity of this world. The total liberation of my people of
Niger Delta from poverty, unemployment, backwardness
and illiteracy motivated me to design a program that will
empower our youth.

”I have no regret serving Nigeria under former president
Goodluck Jonathan. As human being, we must have made
some mistakes in course of discharging our duty. I have no
foreign bank account, I have no house anywhere apart from
Nigeria and I have since returned all government properties
in my possession, including my diplomatic passport before
leaving office.”

https://www.thecable.ng/jonathans-amnesty-adviser-releases-surgery-pictures-says-left-n5-3bn-account

cc: lalasticlala ishlove
Devil throw will throw into unquenchable fire anybody that is supporting looters dnt we hav a hospital in nigeria or Ndelta that can treat common knee injury?
Re: Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account by Mbediogu(m): 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
ionsman:

When you are privy to some information first hand and see the ignorance some people display here,you just It's not all about shouting Buhari is a dullard. ....Spits.....

That is his opinion and this is yours. I have
mine. All of us are entitled to our opinions.
I dont support any of your positions because
I have mime.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chibok Girls Alive; Many Impregnated, Carrying VVF, Other Diseases – Escapee / 'Deaf & Dumb' Boko Haram With Charms & Bunch Of Keys Arrested By Soldiers (Pics) / IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.