Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic (36352 Views)

Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje / Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style / Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic by Humblebloke(m): 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
They look nice
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
This Lady wedding looks so used and dumped undecided.
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic by decatalyst(m): 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
This is simply classy and sooo on point. They didn't reveal any of their body parts, yet, they look beautiful and radiant.

Ladies, take a cue from this

1 Like

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic by MizzD: 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
Toke always on point.. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic by valmunich(m): 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
folabayo1:
stale undecided
What's really your point? Was the question meant to fascinate you or are you merely being dumb? undecided

1 Like

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic by hollowpot15684(m): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
my own will happen soon,
thank you everybody, i know u are congratulating me already.
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic by braine(m): 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
Toolz has lost some mad ass weight! OMG! How did she do it?

1 Like

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
Toolz is missing

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic by kabiruaisha7: 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
I WANT TO SELL USED BLACKBERRY PASSPORT PHONE FOR 60,000 ONLY, INTERESTED PERSON TO CONTACT ME IF IT IS STILL AVAILABLE FOR SALE; 07052776084

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
Nice pictures.
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic by HopeAlive14(m): 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
Wishing you Happy Married Life.
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic by Dubemkelly(m): 12:30am On Aug 03, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
why would anyone call himself or herself a tool?

is she that stup.id that she admits that she is a tool?
Toolz not a 'tool' people should learn to read in between the lines. Thank you
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic by Dubemkelly(m): 12:31am On Aug 03, 2015
valmunich:
who's tools, toke and the rest of the names you mentioned in the above pictures?
Ok! Now google their names alongside yours and spot the differences

1 Like

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic by osaro007: 2:38am On Aug 03, 2015
Congrats.. #powercouple
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic by phyness(m): 6:44am On Aug 03, 2015
OK nxt
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic by ThisMeansWAR: 9:18am On Aug 03, 2015
Dubemkelly:

Toolz not a 'tool' people should learn to read in between the lines. Thank you
okay let's see.. are you foolz? read in between the line.
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic by Dubemkelly(m): 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
okay let's see.. are you foolz? read in between the line.
Ode! No i'm not but I know you are a. big FOOL
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic by ThisMeansWAR: 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
Dubemkelly:

Ode! No i'm not but I know you are a. big FOOL
lmao.. why are you angry now.. can't you see that I wrote foolz not fool? grin
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic by Dubemkelly(m): 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
lmao.. why are you angry now.. can't you see that I wrote foolz not fool? grin
Angry? Nigga I just called you what you are, I said i' not a foolz but I know u are a FOOL, read between lines b1tch
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic by ThisMeansWAR: 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
Dubemkelly:

Angry? Nigga I just called you what you are, I said i' not a foolz but I know u are a FOOL, read between lines b1tch
wanabe mumu grin grin
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic by Dubemkelly(m): 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
wanabe mumu grin grin
Language of the frustrated huh, I gotchu mofo
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic by ThisMeansWAR: 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
Dubemkelly:

Language of the frustrated huh, I gotchu mofo
Go to bed kid.

1 Like

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic by PEARLmakeup(f): 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
contact makeup ville for ur affordable bridal makeup n gele for all occasions 08137463651 add bbm pin: 56719B45 for more info

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince James Uche In Need Of Assistance / Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] / ABS Reacts To Chidinma Okeke's Interview: "You're A Liar And A Greedy Girl"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.