Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

How To Tell If A Woman Really Love You Or She Is Just Using You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If A Woman Really Love You Or She Is Just Using You (4851 Views)

How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You / What a Woman Really Wants from her man / He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell If A Woman Really Love You Or She Is Just Using You by HelpeeDeck(m): 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
It's possible for these women to con men for years without the men suspecting a thing it's a game where the woman is the winner, and the man, the distributor of her winnings. For the most part, the scheme is so well planned that men are none the wiser, until they run out of money and the women move on.

1. She will want to feel that you like her too. It will be important to her that you genuinely like her.

The woman who just wants your money: will make sure you want her sexually and will keep you this way. Perhaps she will find a way to manipulate you into liking her in other ways, but either way she will ONLY find validation when you buy her things.

The woman who wants just you: She will only be satisfied when you give her real attention and love. Despite my boyfriend buying me outlandish things, I would still keep breaking up with him because I never felt he loved me.

2. Despite other options or things, she will stay with you.

3. She will make some or every attempt to make your relationship really work.

Often times, someone who does not really like you will simply be satisfied with you giving them something (sex, money, etc) and it will be irrelevant of whether you relationship is going anywhere. This is not to say a gold-digger will not try to marry you, but essentially they will try to make your relationship healthy and loving. They will not try to "force" anything (like you buying them a diamond ring) and will instead want your commitment.

4. You won't actually feel used.

When someone is using you, there are always red flags. You might ignore them, but you know and I know, there's always a gut feeling that they don't really like you every once in awhile. Perhaps the signs are easier to catch now than back then.

5. They will not pressure you for what you think they are using you for.

6. They will not leave you over you being unable to provide money.

I think this is pretty self-explanatory.

7. They will make you see the value in yourself.

If someone is using you, they will downplay how great you are, in essence, to bargain for you. Think about when you've bartered for something, you tried to make it seem worth less than it actually was, right? The other person had to counter by proving it's value.

8. You’re introduced as a boyfriend to any of her blood relation or friends

This is a no brainer here. But it’s something most guys in love almost always forgive and forget. Have you ever been introduced as just a friend? If she’s convinced that you’re the man in her life, she’d proudly display you like a primped up puppy in a dog show. But if she’s just using you, there’s a very good chance that you relationship status will remain as friends

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Woman Really Love You Or She Is Just Using You by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
Op, your source please.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Woman Really Love You Or She Is Just Using You by Abbeyme: 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Really Love You Or She Is Just Using You by HelpeeDeck(m): 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
misssclassy:
Op, your source please.

why not go look for it....and see if you will get any source...If you cant comment anything good you better just look and ignore the post
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Really Love You Or She Is Just Using You by jamex93(m): 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
nice one

some ppl still dey find source and pix

lolx
funny !
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Really Love You Or She Is Just Using You by jamex93(m): 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
nice one

some ppl still dey find source and pix

lolx
funny !
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Really Love You Or She Is Just Using You by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
undecided undecided nonsense, women fake all these qualities nowadays
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Really Love You Or She Is Just Using You by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
OP forget dat one o.
Women are too sharp. If she fake am welllllll you will never know.
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Really Love You Or She Is Just Using You by HelpeeDeck(m): 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
terza:
undecided undecided nonsense, women fake all these qualities nowadays

for how long will they do that..ask yourself before commenting with a harsh words (Nonsense undecided)
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Really Love You Or She Is Just Using You by HelpeeDeck(m): 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
MrsPhyno:
OP forget dat one o.
Women are too sharp. If she fake am welllllll you will never know.
Ask yourself for how long and wont the centering still be on demanding s
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Really Love You Or She Is Just Using You by HelpeeDeck(m): 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
The truth is that, when a guy is dating a girl and he becomes broke and lose his job, will she still be faking the relationship..Think
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Really Love You Or She Is Just Using You by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
HelpeeDeck:

Ask yourself for how long and wont the centering still be on demanding s
Sex? Some women will give you that, no problem. They don't care. Doesn't mean that they love you.
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Really Love You Or She Is Just Using You by Teekrayne(m): 12:11am On Aug 03, 2015
I totally concour with every single point!!!! Kudos Op
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Really Love You Or She Is Just Using You by HelpeeDeck(m): 12:16am On Aug 03, 2015
Teekrayne:
I totally concour with every single point!!!! Kudos Op

Thanks Wise bro
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Really Love You Or She Is Just Using You by Gurgle(f): 12:47am On Aug 03, 2015
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Really Love You Or She Is Just Using You by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 03, 2015
I have better things to do than ponder over a woman loving me or not
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Really Love You Or She Is Just Using You by HelpeeDeck(m): 1:18am On Aug 03, 2015
ilobasama:
I have better things to do than ponder over a woman loving me or not

you wouldnt have bothered commenting,rather just ignore the post and go do the important thing,shows you dont have any important thing doing undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Woman Really Love You Or She Is Just Using You by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 03, 2015
Ok
HelpeeDeck:

you wouldnt have bothered commenting,rather just ignore the post and go do the important thing,shows you dont have any important thing doing undecided
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Really Love You Or She Is Just Using You by kally01(m): 1:45am On Aug 03, 2015
101% on point grin
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Really Love You Or She Is Just Using You by therealdeal10: 7:23am On Aug 03, 2015
Women eehh dey will use pipeline 2 suck a guy dry n yet dy wnt still gv guys d tin. Stingy bi*ches
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Really Love You Or She Is Just Using You by judey1992(m): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2015
i see. i will try it on my girl. #Confused?
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Really Love You Or She Is Just Using You by khassy(m): 11:16am On Aug 03, 2015
HelpeeDeck:
It's possible for these women to con men for years without the men suspecting a thing it's a game where the woman is the winner, and the man, the distributor of her winnings. For the most part, the scheme is so well planned that men are none the wiser, until they run out of money and the women move on.

1. She will want to feel that you like her too. It will be important to her that you genuinely like her.

The woman who just wants your money: will make sure you want her sexually and will keep you this way. Perhaps she will find a way to manipulate you into liking her in other ways, but either way she will ONLY find validation when you buy her things.

The woman who wants just you: She will only be satisfied when you give her real attention and love. Despite my boyfriend buying me outlandish things, I would still keep breaking up with him because I never felt he loved me.

2. Despite other options or things, she will stay with you.

3. She will make some or every attempt to make your relationship really work.

Often times, someone who does not really like you will simply be satisfied with you giving them something (sex, money, etc) and it will be irrelevant of whether you relationship is going anywhere. This is not to say a gold-digger will not try to marry you, but essentially they will try to make your relationship healthy and loving. They will not try to "force" anything (like you buying them a diamond ring) and will instead want your commitment.

4. You won't actually feel used.

When someone is using you, there are always red flags. You might ignore them, but you know and I know, there's always a gut feeling that they don't really like you every once in awhile. Perhaps the signs are easier to catch now than back then.

5. They will not pressure you for what you think they are using you for.

6. They will not leave you over you being unable to provide money.

I think this is pretty self-explanatory.

7. They will make you see the value in yourself.

If someone is using you, they will downplay how great you are, in essence, to bargain for you. Think about when you've bartered for something, you tried to make it seem worth less than it actually was, right? The other person had to counter by proving it's value.

8. You’re introduced as a boyfriend to any of her blood relation or friends

This is a no brainer here. But it’s something most guys in love almost always forgive and forget. Have you ever been introduced as just a friend? If she’s convinced that you’re the man in her life, she’d proudly display you like a primped up puppy in a dog show. But if she’s just using you, there’s a very good chance that you relationship status will remain as friends

my girlfriend doesn't do any of this ooo crycrycry

(1) (Reply)

Fake B000BS In Town. Guys Be Warned, Dont Be Decieved Oooo (SEE PHOTOS) / My Nairaland Crush / Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.