Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics (47216 Views)

Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) / Oshiomhole And Wife Iara Visit IDP Camp In Edo State / Fashola And Amaechi Visit Wole Soyinka In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by MrDoGood(m): 6:56am On Aug 03, 2015
This is no news na.
Anyway, oshomole now dresses fine.

Gonna the days when he used to dress like a sales rep.
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by noblegrex: 6:56am On Aug 03, 2015
This short man go don dey bleep this ooo,na wa oo
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by gryhusky(m): 7:01am On Aug 03, 2015
Is OSHO self, him no,no say no pic them want snap?
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 03, 2015
Toscoas2:

U want to kill ds man? U are not happy seeig him shey?....abeg oooo
Iara is married to Osho baba and he ain't dead yet. tongue wink
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Toscoas2(m): 7:03am On Aug 03, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Iara is married to Osho baba and he ain't dead yet. tongue wink
Osho is not as older as Baba and Lara is not as younger as you....u need cold blood like me kiss kiss kiss
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by noblegrex: 7:04am On Aug 03, 2015
IjogzK:
If only the lady can cheat on him with me!!!
we dey think thesame thing boi. So this short man go do dey bleep this girl o.walahi I dey jealous am
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Mbediogu(m): 7:06am On Aug 03, 2015
Badgers14:
Why all these visits to Wole Soyinka? Is he sick?? Just asking

Dont u have eyes? Cant u see? The last titan
is at the departure hall to join Achebe, Okigbo, Masrui, Ekwensi and my father.
Typical of Nigeria, only then shall we sing his
eulogies. The clairvoyant ones are visiting him now. I shall see him tomorrow at his residence.
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 03, 2015
beautiful bride

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by VellyG(m): 7:19am On Aug 03, 2015
Oshomole tailor go they swear for Lara now. No more khaki and French suit again. See as road close for person business
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by stonecoldcafe: 7:36am On Aug 03, 2015
ebosie11:
Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo state and his adorable wife Lara Fortes today visited Nobel Laureate winner Prof. Wole Soyinka at his home town in Abeokuta,Ogun State.

Wole Soyinka of recent has been receiving APC Chieftains at his home town.That is very nice of him.

Source: http://kcblow..com/2015/08/governor-adams-oshiomhole-and-his-wife.html

How many times will they tell you people her name is not Lara? IARA, IARA, IARA. I know it does not make sense but that's okay. She is not a Nigerian. Now go to your blog and edit it.
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by cabaliciouscabal: 7:36am On Aug 03, 2015
@princecalm, Wat is d visit for? Well for ur dead Brain, the visit is called courtesy visit, at tyms I wondered the caliber of commentators in Nairaland, dump. Spares part sellers, Bloody illiterates. Better use ur DATA to watch film on YouTube instead of coming to comment on a highly assembly of intellectuals. MuMu sets of pple, ur containers has landed.
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by osimataylor(m): 7:40am On Aug 03, 2015
I have a feeling he is being pressurized to accept an offer of appointment by GMB.Mark my words.
egift:
Progressive minds. This one that Soyinka is getting many visitors lately. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Nigeria on the rise!
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by osimataylor(m): 7:41am On Aug 03, 2015
To convince him to accept an offer of appointment by GMB.
Princecalm:
so what was the visit for?
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Skmoda360(m): 7:42am On Aug 03, 2015
@ op, correct ur topic title not "Iara" but "Lara"
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Princecalm(m): 7:43am On Aug 03, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:
@princecalm, Wat is d visit for? Well for ur dead Brain, the visit is called courtesy visit, at tyms I wondered the caliber of commentators in Nairaland, dump. Spares part sellers, Bloody illiterates. Better use ur DATA to watch film on YouTube instead of coming to comment on a highly assembly of intellectuals. MuMu sets of pple, ur containers has landed.

In the first place that question doesn't need an answer but you in your gullible state took it upon yourself to reply me, it just too bad you chose to act like a mentally deranged ape this morning. I wish you quick recovery
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Princecalm(m): 7:45am On Aug 03, 2015
osimataylor:
To convince him to accept an offer of appointment by GMB.

as if he will be given one
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 03, 2015
Toscoas2:

Osho is not as older as Baba and Lara is not as younger as you....u need cold blood like me kiss kiss kiss
I don't want you. I want Le Prof. My cute, fresh, delicious wole.
We'll find a way to, where there is a will there is a way.
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by nairalandndudim: 7:50am On Aug 03, 2015
Want to see something new and exciting?... http://www.damselscosmetics.com
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by islandmoon: 7:52am On Aug 03, 2015
our great wole shoyinka, should screen politician who are qualify to pay him visit

i hope he didn't receive envelope from Adam Oshiomole!

stay away from looters, Prof!! Protect your add earned image!!
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by linkin8k(m): 7:55am On Aug 03, 2015
PvtParts:

You know nothing

"You know nothing Jon Snow".

#random
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by cabaliciouscabal: 8:12am On Aug 03, 2015
@princecalm, u can see it is obvious dat u ar not meant to be on dis platform , u ar such a frustrated goat dat is being barred from eating yam, I hope u won't die in dis ur miserable low thinking life, not ur fault u too want to belong, well is not too late to check in at aro mental hospital, there u will fully belong, Pig.
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 03, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Oga.... If you don't know how their marriage is disgraceful to the entire nation then I can't help you.

And who told you he is an intellectual? Just cause he's rich/powerful. That means nothing.

If by worse you mean married an ogre who's almost triple my age and older than my father for either money, fame, joblessness or a deluded sense of love..... Then no. I wouldn't.

If I was to marry an old guy at least I would try to find the fine ones. Not this kind lipsrsealed And I heard her name is Iara.

If nobody has ever given u sound advice b4 allow me to be the first alright? Quit trying to stick ur nose where its not wanted. She said yes to him ogre or not and they do say that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...are u the beholder?

By the way so u do not realise that Oshiomole is an intellectual? This shows you are one of those looking for the bling bling and not doing any think think. Adios!
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Princecalm(m): 8:17am On Aug 03, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:
@princecalm, u can see it is obvious dat u ar not meant to be on dis platform , u ar such a frustrated goat dat is being barred from eating yam, I hope u won't die in dis ur miserable low thinking life, not ur fault u too want to belong, well is not too late to check in at aro mental hospital, there u will fully belong, Pig.

gently roll all what you just posted there and stuck it in your as*, you are lucky I am replying you again, I don't see any reason why I should rattle words with you.
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Olajumokeibk(f): 8:19am On Aug 03, 2015
mensdept:
Is this guy no longer governing his state? Everyday he is showcasing this prostitute left right and center
i m sorry but i ve to say this, u re very foolish
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by overlord77: 8:21am On Aug 03, 2015
nerodenero:
Suddenly, Oshobaba can now visit and party grin grin and has stopped wearing his brown khaki grin grin. Iara is the real CHANGE for Oshobaba and not APC's change.

The greatest hypocrites in the country are these APC nitwits. All of a sudden, he now wears shirts and trousers. I thought he won the most cheaply and down to earth dressed governor in the country, yet he spends most of the state's funds in Bhurjharab Dubai.

Mscheeeww
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by cabaliciouscabal: 8:22am On Aug 03, 2015
Princecalm:

gently roll all what you just posted there and stuck it in your as*, you are lucky I am replying you again, I don't see any reason why I should rattle words with you.
. U ar right, cus u ar not my match, I will floor ur dirty being any day, any time.
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Princecalm(m): 8:29am On Aug 03, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:
. U ar right, cus u ar not my match, I will floor ur dirty being any day, any time.

you won't get what you are looking for
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 03, 2015
Oshio is looking more like the one visited by W. Soyinka and Iara.
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by janco: 8:38am On Aug 03, 2015
Now that WS has become the new man to visit, last week it was Amaechi and some other.
The APC need to be careful, the ideology that WS believes in can put them asunder.
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by peeta89(m): 8:40am On Aug 03, 2015
Prof. Wole Soyinka. I love this man's paparazzi I swear. All this governors are like his children. Long life prof.
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by cabaliciouscabal: 8:48am On Aug 03, 2015
Princecalm:

you won't get what you are looking for
. And could u Pls be more xplicit on dat thing am looking for.
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Princecalm(m): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:
. And could u Pls be more xplicit on dat thing am looking for.

logical reasoning should tell you that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family / Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC / Press Statement PDP: Uyo Rally Shows Buhari Has Lost All Political Footholds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.