Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics (47214 Views)

Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) / Oshiomhole And Wife Iara Visit IDP Camp In Edo State / Fashola And Amaechi Visit Wole Soyinka In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by adorable29(f): 9:07am On Aug 03, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Skyfullofstars d dreamer.... Shame on u! What is obvious is yiur jealous hate towards Lara. What is obvious isthat deep down u wish u were her. What is obvious is that you just cant stop talking about her. Like it or not she is there to stay and if Oshiomoles kids are okay with her then whats ur biz? Or have they also accused her of being after their dads money?

Na wa for naija ladies... if you were the one asked for your hand by dangote or otedola or one of these other elderly billionaires I am sure nairaland would not be a big enough platform to share ur testimony on.

# hypocriticalhypocrits

Actually, its not right to just call someone's wife a prostitute because you don't know her but in the case of being hypocrites, some of you guys on nairaland take the crown! Not just hypocrites but stupid sets of hypocrites!

I say that cos I see the way some of you are almost tripping on your own legs in other to quickly defend a white woman! If it was your fellow black Nigerian sister that looks half as good as Lara and yet went on to marry a man like Baba Osho, half of you guys here (not exactly you per se) will be typing in CAPITAL LETTERS that she like all Nigerian women are gold digging prostitutes!

Now that's the definition of a disgusting, foolish, self hating hypocrite with real inferiority complex! Or what do you think?!
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by skyfullofstars(f): 9:18am On Aug 03, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Skyfullofstars d dreamer.... Shame on u! What is obvious is yiur jealous hate towards Lara. What is obvious isthat deep down u wish u were her. What is obvious is that you just cant stop talking about her. Like it or not she is there to stay and if Oshiomoles kids are okay with her then whats ur biz? Or have they also accused her of being after their dads money?

Na wa for naija ladies... if you were the one asked for your hand by dangote or otedola or one of these other elderly billionaires I am sure nairaland would not be a big enough platform to share ur testimony on.

# hypocriticalhypocrits

Well, first of all I'm not Nigerian. Second of all, I'm happy to have been born within my own family and my own skin, so I don't think I would like to be Lara or anyone else, because my parents brought me to this world to be me. Thirdly, I was analyzing the situation neutrally. She may love the man, why not love him as a friend, instead of as a husband. Before getting married there are many things to take into consideration. The age gap here is a huge one, he will not be there for her forever, and no matter how much love they share, they should think twice before saying yes to marriage, for the sake of her! What about the children they will have? The father won't be around for long, how unfair for them! Moreover, I wouldn't like to marry a millionaire, because money doesn't mean happiness. I know cause I have friends who have big money, and they have more emotional problems than the rest of the people I know, they are not happy. And in any case, if I want to be a millionaire, I would consider making the money myself. I want to marry a man for love, not for his money.

Think twice next time before you accuse me of anything, learn to have a friendly discussing rather than what you did. Good luck
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by danpaul1(m): 9:21am On Aug 03, 2015
Wole Soyinka seems to have joined politics o.. Dont be surprised if he vies for presidency under d platform of APC in 2019
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by totalhouse(m): 9:24am On Aug 03, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Admire is not the word jor it is love. I'm different from most girls grin grin
how do you mean? what makes you different from most girls
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by lhordspy: 9:25am On Aug 03, 2015
oshoBaba nd his "contract-Marriaqe-wife" gracing the front page again...... lyk someone said"monkey fine but im wife lyk am" grin
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2015
APC Govs now engaging in activities outside their states aka Touring. It is well oooo
HBC the bestnin BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION SERVICES AND SUPPLIES

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by skyfullofstars(f): 9:27am On Aug 03, 2015
adorable29:

Actually, its not right to just call someone's wife a prostitute because you don't know her but in the case of being hypocrites, some of you guys on nairaland take the crown! Not just hypocrites but stupid sets of hypocrites!

I say that cos I see the way some of you are almost tripping on your own legs in other to quickly defend a white woman! If it was your fellow black Nigerian sister that looks half as good as Lara and yet went on to marry a man like Baba Osho, half of you guys here (not exactly you per se) will be typing in CAPITAL LETTERS that she like all Nigerian women are gold digging prostitutes!

Now that's the definition of a disgusting, foolish, self hating hypocrite with high inferiority complex! Or what do you think?!

Thank you for your comment. I already responded to this guy, and I explained myself and my comment to him.

I'm not Nigerian, and I'm sorry to say that there many things that need to be changed. (Just like in any other society in the world). I have discussed in this forum before how women are taught to be a "gold digger". Please, don't get me wrong. It's something very deep in the culture, and has nothing to do with women alone. It has to do both with men and women. The men are the ones that take advantage, the sugar daddies, that get a million girlfriends in exchange for money, etc. I'm not saying every girl would do that, but I know a Nigerian guy who's young, and he hasn't been able to get a girlfriend because as young as he is, he doesn't have the means to catter for a girl yet. In my country, he would be in a steady relationship by now, because the woman would be independent, and not a millionaire either, so they would be together anyway and enjoy what they have.

Mmmm... I don't know if I'm explaining myself well, I don't wanna sound rude. I love Nigeria and its people, but I think that there should be some changes iin the way you think. Im this forum I always read how men illtreat women, constantly, talk rubbish to them, so I notice there's a tense relationship between the two sexes, and I deeply dislike it. I hate how men always complain about the wives, and how they diminish them, it's not OK. Anyway, it's too long to write here...

Good luck
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by klax(m): 9:28am On Aug 03, 2015
mensdept:
Is this guy no longer governing his state? Everyday he is showcasing this prostitute left right and center

That is the CHANGE some coward cried for and they got it. APC produce *Gypsy President* with *Gypsy* governors = *GYPSY NATION* first of its kind in the world nice rank.
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 03, 2015
Kingscee:
Must you comment? wetin dey cool inside there?

No comment.
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by joel2288: 9:47am On Aug 03, 2015
Here is my last win.. Are you into football betting and you haven't been wining,here is the best way to profit from fixed games with cheap prize..my next fixed games is for tuesday so interested people should contact me 08107693716 or follow me on fb https:// m.facebook.com/joe.fixed.9?ref_...

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by adorable29(f): 9:48am On Aug 03, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Thank you for your comment. I already responded to this guy, and I explained myself and my comment to him.

I'm not Nigerian, and I'm sorry to say that there many things that need to be changed. (Just like in any other society in the world). I have discussed in this forum before how women are taught to be a "gold digger". Please, don't get me wrong. It's something very deep in the culture, and has nothing to do with women alone. It has to do both with men and women. The men are the ones that take advantage, the sugar daddies, that get a million girlfriends in exchange for money, etc. I'm not saying every girl would do that, but I know a Nigerian guy who's young, and he hasn't been able to get a girlfriend because as young as he is, he doesn't have the means to catter for a girl yet. In my country, he would be in a steady relationship by now, because the woman would be independent, and not a millionaire either, so they would be together anyway and enjoy what they have.

Mmmm... I don't know if I'm explaining myself well, I don't wanna sound rude. I love Nigeria and its people, but I think that there should be some changes iin the way you think. Im this forum I always read how men illtreat women, constantly, talk rubbish to them, so I notice there's a tense relationship between the two sexes, and I deeply dislike it. I hate how men always complain about the wives, and how they diminish them, it's not OK. Anyway, it's too long to write here...

Good luck

I perfectly understand you dear. The truth is that the way our men paint our women on this forum is enough for a visitor or a foreigner to have an opinion about Nigerian women. That guy you said couldn't get a girl cos he can't cater for her may have some elements of truth in it but trust me when I say there are a thousand and one others who don't have money but yet have a girl or two they call their girlfriend in this same country!

Heck I have a friend who met her boyfriend during NYSC and SHE SPENDS on him cos she has more and the guy is yet to get a job. I really don't want to post my own experience on a social forum cos its not necessary but the point I am making is that there are a million and one young girls who fall in love with a young jobless penniless guy and are not beimg catered for by this guy!

Probably, where you are from, due to the better social and economic condition that prevails there as compared to Nigeria, a woman can easily get a job and where she ll get her next meal is not a problem at all. She isn't concerned about money cos most of those amenities are provided for. But in naija, money rules everything. Its therefore explanable that those girls will want to tend towards a man that will give that security...

If I know a little about research, it goes on to say that such trend will increase as the economy of that country decreases.

Okay, am just typing too much now. Let me just give it a rest. But my dear, Nigeria women are not as terrible as our men on here paint them to be to the whole world.
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Zumzum(m): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2015
ebosie11:
lol
how is he a chief masturbator?...when he's hitting that iara?
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by sweetgala(m): 9:55am On Aug 03, 2015
I think Buhari has Wole Soyinka in mind for something, he seems to have been sending people to wet the ground
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Uzosaint(m): 9:59am On Aug 03, 2015
Gov Osho Keep on Travelling Here/There With Ur Model Wife Untill One Sharp Dude Somewhere Does Strong Thing to her Then U'll Not Embark On Every trip with her
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 03, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Well, first of all I'm not Nigerian. Second of all, I'm happy to have been born within my own family and my own skin, so I don't think I would like to be Lara or anyone else, because my parents brought me to this world to be me. Thirdly, I was analyzing the situation neutrally. She may love the man, why not love him as a friend, instead of as a husband. Before getting married there are many things to take into consideration. The age gap here is a huge one, he will not be there for her forever, and no matter how much love they share, they should think twice before saying yes to marriage, for the sake of her! What about the children they will have? The father won't be around for long, how unfair for them! Moreover, I wouldn't like to marry a millionaire, because money doesn't mean happiness. I know cause I have friends who have big money, and they have more emotional problems than the rest of the people I know, they are not happy. And in any case, if I want to be a millionaire, I would consider making the money myself. I want to marry a man for love, not for his money.

Think twice next time before you accuse me of anything, learn to have a friendly discussing rather than what you did. Good luck

If u had started off with this post as ur first post then perhaps I would not have been ticked off by ur attitude because ur posts came across in a different light. We all need to respect peoples wishes and decisions. Iara looks happy, acts happy and has not shared with anyone publicly that she is unhappy so lets leave her be.

Now this has nothing to do with her colour or nationality but her opinions to life and we need to respect it. Oshiomole chose her and she chose him back simple as that. Gold digger or not it her prerogative and do u think both of them have not considered the age gap and all the baggage that comes with it? Who even can be there for you forever? Barring death via old age, death comes in many other ways and at various stages in life and not just old age.

Do not be fooled by Oshos age, he may be secretly randy and very much able to satisfy her sexually, emotionally and all. Some ladies prefer very mature men and perhaps she sees her father in Oshiomole and loves him that way genuinely. Goodluck to u too.
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 03, 2015
adorable29:

Now that's the definition of a disgusting, foolish, self hating hypocrite with high inferiority complex! Or what do you think?!

My dear lady as a happily married man I will never be derogatory to any lady. I am not your run of the mill average man and I think clearly and objectively. Granted nairaland as a faceless forum makes many to say all manner of rubbish even for the fun of it but that does not speak for all. Many get married for fame, power or true love ut the choice is theirs why they got married...lets leave them be. Pocking ones nose in other peoples biz is for the gossip columns and how may people has gossip helped?
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by adorable29(f): 10:18am On Aug 03, 2015
naijadeyhia:

My dear lady as a happily married man I will never be derogatory to any lady. I am not your run of the mill average man and I think clearly and objectively. Granted nairaland as a faceless forum makes many to say all manner of rubbish even for the fun of it but that does not speak for all. Many get married for fame, power or true love ut the choice is theirs why they got married...lets leave them be. Pocking ones nose in other peoples biz is for the gossip columns and how may people has gossip helped?

Well, you make good sense. By the way, how come I am yet to see a NL male being as defensive as you are for Iara when his own blood is being called all sorts cos of her choice of partner? Or are you doing it for political points? Lol . Just playing tho. Have a nice day.
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by austinbrown: 11:29am On Aug 03, 2015
Chai so osho baba dey Bleep this fine girl
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by cabaliciouscabal: 11:31am On Aug 03, 2015
Princecalm:

logical reasoning should tell you that
. Well may be bcus am not as foolish as u are, I may not be able to know. It takes foolishness to deduce foolishness, so help me out. Knuckle Head.
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Princecalm(m): 11:41am On Aug 03, 2015
[quote author=cabaliciouscabal post=36557128]. Well may be bcus am not as foolish as u are, I may not be able to know. It takes foolishness to deduce foolishness, so help me out. Knuckle Head. [/quote
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Princecalm(m): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:
. Well may be bcus am not as foolish as u are, I may not be able to know. It takes foolishness to deduce foolishness, so help me out. Knuckle Head.

so after taking an hour to reply me, this is what you can come up with, I sympathize with your situation.
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 03, 2015
adorable29:

Well, you make good sense. By the way, how come I am yet to see a NL male being as defensive as you are for Iara when his own blood is being called all sorts cos of her choice of partner? Or are you doing it for political points? Lol . Just playing tho. Have a nice day.

Nah nothing political about me here...just being a realist. To each his own.
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
naijadeyhia:

If nobody has ever given u sound advice b4 allow me to be the first alright? Quit trying to stick ur nose where its not wanted. She said yes to him ogre or not and they do say that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...are u the beholder?

By the way so u do not realise that Oshiomole is an intellectual? This shows you are one of those looking for the bling bling and not doing any think think. Adios!
If I can't give my opinion about the topic on a public forum then where exactly can I give it. This whole website is about people commenting on stuff that's not their business so your point while noted is completely invalid

And him being a politician doesn't make him an intellectual. You should try to understand that.
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
MrsPhyno:

If I can't give my opinion about the topic on a public forum then where exactly can I give it. This whole website is about people commenting on stuff that's not their business so your point while noted is completely invalid

And him being a politician doesn't make him an intellectual. You should try to understand that.

Kindly look into the history of adams oshiomole before making comments. Thank u
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Toscoas2(m): 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

I don't want you. I want Le Prof. My cute, fresh, delicious wole.
We'll find a way to, where there is a will there is a way.
His children will never agree wit such bad idea except his children want to straf u......d more reason u need me, I will take u to d moon, take u meet queen of England......even d king in my town will meet u.......hand of luv frm me to u.......check my pmpm : kiss-* grin
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Kindly look into the history of adams oshiomole before making comments. Thank u
Fair enough. You win with that one. He's an intellectual ok grin I admit.
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole was born on 4 April 1952 at Iyamoh, near Auchi in Edo State. He was born Muslim but was led to Christianity by his late wife Clara who died of cancer aged 54. He is Catholic and his Christian name is Eric. After his secondary education, he obtained a job with the Arewa Textiles Company, where he was elected union secretary. He became a full-time trade union organizer in 1975. He then studied at Ruskin College, Oxford in the United Kingdom[citation needed] where he majored in economics and industrial relations. He also attended the National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies, Kuru.[2] In May 2015 he married a young model called Lara Fortes

In 1982, Adams Oshiomhole was appointed General Secretary of the National Union of Textile Garment and Tailoring Workers of Nigeria, a union with over 75,000 workers. After democracy was restored in 1999, he became president of the Nigerian Labour Congress.[2] Early in the administration of President Olusegun Obasanjo he negotiated a 25% wage increase for public sector workers. In return he publicly supported Obasanjo and endorsed his candidacy when he was re-elected in 2003.[3] The Textile union elected Oshiomhole for a second term as General Secretary, while he continued as president of the NLC.[4]

The relationship with Obasanjo turned sour as neglect of local oil refineries led to reliance on imported gasoline, followed by rises in the price of fuel. Oshiomhole led strikes and demonstrations against the increases. He faced arrests, tear gas and temporary blockades of union offices, and Obasanjo introduced legislation to make it more difficult for the NLC to strike.[3] The NLC alleges that on 9 October 2004 Oshiomhole was abducted by State Security Services during a protest, but the Nigerian government say he submitted to voluntary custody.[citation needed]

Oshiomhole represented African Workers for two terms on the Governing Body of the International Labour Organisation (ILO), serving on the committee on Freedom of Association. He was also a member of the Executive Board of the International Confederation of Free Trade Unions.[2]
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by ifeoluwasegun(m): 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
I guess it was for his Birthday Celebration
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by DerMeister: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
mensdept:
Is this guy no longer governing his state? Everyday he is showcasing this prostitute left right and center

This prostitute is finer than any lady in your family, is richer than your entire clan, is more famous than anyone in your wretched village, is classier than your or your generations will ever be... in fact go and jump off the niger bridge and die with your jealousy and hate...
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 04, 2015
omogin:
Khaki don do the deceit work finish, lol... Now time to shakara with fine wife
I couldn't agree more. But then, I'd do the same. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family / Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC / Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.