Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Buhari Have Disappointed Us Again Oooooo... Wharris This... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Have Disappointed Us Again Oooooo... Wharris This... (1423 Views)

Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo / Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... / NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Have Disappointed Us Again Oooooo... Wharris This... by iwuemma(m): 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
Buhari tells Nigerians in Benin Republic not to come back home.

Today, President Buhari was in Benin Republic.

In his meeting with the Nigerian Community he was asked a question by some Nigerians as to what his govt is doing to ensure that Nigeria is good so that Nigerians living in Benin Republic and other foreign countries return home.

To the bewilderment and shock of his listeners Buhari asked them what they were coming home to Nigeria to do. Buhari told them that it was better that they remain in Benin Republic where they were doing well than to return to Nigeria were they would be met with unemployment and contribute to his govt burden.

This was said today by Buhari in Benin Republic.

I wonder how a president can say this kind of thing to his compatriots.

I wonder whether this guy actually thinks about what he would say before saying it.

The simple answer that we as a govt were doing everything possible to make Nigeria better would have done the magic or at best, he would have remained silent.

Afterall, it is often better to remain silent and some persons may think that you are a fool than to open your mouth and to remove all doubts.

chai !!!!!!!!!!!!

Change Agents how far?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Have Disappointed Us Again Oooooo... Wharris This... by lordizak(m): 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
don't u have anything better to do?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Have Disappointed Us Again Oooooo... Wharris This... by iwuemma(m): 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
probably give me a job then!
lordizak:

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Have Disappointed Us Again Oooooo... Wharris This... by hinwazaka: 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
PMB's actions are precise and not the blunders we make them out to be. Its obvious he intends to lock down the country. We should get ready for the storm because it seems he has.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Have Disappointed Us Again Oooooo... Wharris This... by DaBullIT(m): 1:54am On Aug 03, 2015
If you don't understand pmb stop whining

1 Like

Re: Buhari Have Disappointed Us Again Oooooo... Wharris This... by mikolo80: 2:21am On Aug 03, 2015
iwuemma:
Buhari tells Nigerians in Benin Republic not to come back home.

Today, President Buhari was in Benin Republic.

In his meeting with the Nigerian Community he was asked a question by some Nigerians as to what his govt is doing to ensure that Nigeria is good so that Nigerians living in Benin Republic and other foreign countries return home.

To the bewilderment and shock of his listeners Buhari asked them what they were coming home to Nigeria to do. Buhari told them that it was better that they remain in Benin Republic where they were doing well than to return to Nigeria were they would be met with unemployment and contribute to his govt burden.

This was said today by Buhari in Benin Republic.

I wonder how a president can say this kind of thing to his compatriots.

I wonder whether this guy actually thinks about what he would say before saying it.

The simple answer that we as a govt were doing everything possible to make Nigeria better would have done the magic or at best, he would have remained silent.

Afterall, it is often better to remain silent and some persons may think that you are a fool than to open your mouth and to remove all doubts.

chai !!!!!!!!!!!!

Change Agents how far?
so you prefer a president that will think bfor he talks. hmm.. so that you prefer someone who'll lie Abi. I prefer the truth and so do 15 milliom other ppl
Re: Buhari Have Disappointed Us Again Oooooo... Wharris This... by Aromas: 2:29am On Aug 03, 2015
What is the essence of coming back home when they have noting to offer? May then sit down their they enjoy jaree
Re: Buhari Have Disappointed Us Again Oooooo... Wharris This... by iamrealdeji(m): 3:53am On Aug 03, 2015
Oh,i see,low IQ is what's worrying op,Buhari is been frank,he's not like other politicians that would be yelling come back home for people to think he loves them,Buhari knows that things have not balanced up now and they should stay where they are till everything fixes up itself

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Have Disappointed Us Again Oooooo... Wharris This... by wecan: 4:12am On Aug 03, 2015
Any of you who are supporting what Buhari said are very foooolish. If you are a true leaser, you will always encourage ur people to come home and lets join hands to build it. Who will make Nigeria a better place? Is it not you n me? Truly i hate this this country but i must tell u the truth

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Have Disappointed Us Again Oooooo... Wharris This... by virus05(m): 4:34am On Aug 03, 2015
DaBullIT:
If you don't understand pmb stop whining
see you.. Evrytin una go support buhari.. How wuld a president say dat kind of nonsense and u will support im

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Have Disappointed Us Again Oooooo... Wharris This... by Nobody: 5:00am On Aug 03, 2015
Bloody hypocrites in apc... later now they will come and tell us another meaning to what buhari said, as if we don't understand English language.
Can't believe a so-called leader cannot make his country better and invite his citizens back home to help build the Nation.
After all, he is one of those that kept us in the mess we're in today using military coup.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Have Disappointed Us Again Oooooo... Wharris This... by oloriooko(m): 5:55am On Aug 03, 2015
OP source please angry
Re: Buhari Have Disappointed Us Again Oooooo... Wharris This... by ogba20: 6:37am On Aug 03, 2015
lordizak:
. Do u have brain? So ur love for pmb has jus kill ur reasoning? U need deliverance

(1) (Reply)

South Currently Occupies More Positions Under President Buhari - Col Bako / Tribunal Dismisses Wike’s Objection To New Chairman, Begins Hearing / Happy Independence Day!. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.