Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,658 members, 7,816,687 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Gbajabiamila’s Emergence Does Not End House Crisis – Hon. Odeneye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila’s Emergence Does Not End House Crisis – Hon. Odeneye (528 Views)

Gbajabiamila’s Emergence Does Not End House Crisis – Hon. Odeneye / House Crisis: Reps Adopt Apc’s Zoning Formular / House Crisis 'Over', As Dogara And Gbajabiamila Factions Reconcile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbajabiamila’s Emergence Does Not End House Crisis – Hon. Odeneye by salterswan: 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
http://www.post-nigeria.com/gbajabiamilas-emergence-does-not-end-house-crisis-hon-odeneye/

Hon. Kehinde Odeneye representing Ijebuode, Odogbolo and Ijebu North-East of Ogun state has said that the emergence of Femi Gbajabiamila does not mark an end to the crisis in the House.

He disclosed in an interview with newsmen in Abuja on Sunday, stating that although his emergence was welcome, it could not bury all the misunderstandings that had arisen during the tussle.

Odeneye expressed regret on why the crisis erupted in the first place.

“Unfortunately, if we had known that this is where we are going, we should not have started the crisis in the first place.

“The emergence of Femi to me is a very good thing in the House of Representatives because of his experience for the fact that he had served as minority leader.

“However, his emergence may not necessarily end the crisis in the House, why I said that is that; before his emergence, there has been a lot of bad blood friends have come against each other.

“This ordinarily would not have been if things had been put in proper perspectives and harmonized.

“His emergence will be the beginning of the end of the crisis but not necessarily the end of the crisis as an immediate thing,” he said
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Emergence Does Not End House Crisis – Hon. Odeneye by sandraokosun: 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
thunder fire u there mr hon. Ftc material undecidedthunder fire u there mr hon. Ftc material
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Emergence Does Not End House Crisis – Hon. Odeneye by sokunji(m): 12:02am On Aug 03, 2015
haba...una never tire...na till person die there..

mtcheew
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Emergence Does Not End House Crisis – Hon. Odeneye by omolami: 12:06am On Aug 03, 2015
Party intervention gave him the post. Gbaja never merited it. Let him leave by the evils that he knows how to do. Nimesis Id fast catching up with him. I bet you that Gbaja will soon come out with a big joker in the house. I won't be surprised when he moves a motion to impeach Dogara and deputy
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Emergence Does Not End House Crisis – Hon. Odeneye by jamesharryson(m): 12:19am On Aug 03, 2015
omolami:
Party intervention gave him the post. Gbaja never merited it. Let him leave by the evils that he knows how to do. Nimesis Id fast catching up with him. I bet you that Gbaja will soon come out with a big joker in the house. I won't be surprised when he moves a motion to impeach Dogara and deputy
If I were the members of this APC, I will just stop washing my dirty linens outside thereby goving my enemies topic for their discussions but no, they won't listen.

APC fighting themselves since 29th May
Re: Gbajabiamila’s Emergence Does Not End House Crisis – Hon. Odeneye by rawtouch: 12:23am On Aug 03, 2015
So this rascal still carry fight on his head like gala, ok kwantinue

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Calls For Inclusion Of Islamic Books In Federal School Curriculum / NLNG: It’s Not Our Duty To Remit Cash Into Federation Account / Judge Transfers Suit Seeking Saraki’s Removal To Another Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.