Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,815 members, 7,841,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers (12692 Views)

Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers by AhmadMind: 7:41am On Aug 03, 2015
ha... They should give us time na
Re: United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers by Segadem(m): 7:41am On Aug 03, 2015
ok
Re: United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 03, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers by hotgunz(m): 7:42am On Aug 03, 2015
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers by Demmocrats(m): 7:42am On Aug 03, 2015
phransix147:

N

Lol morning bro, so funny
Re: United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers by Firefire(m): 7:43am On Aug 03, 2015
PassingShot:
No problems. The cabinet will be on board by next month. By September when the cabinet is formed, most of the mess left behind by PDP in the ministeries will have been discovered. This will enable better and cleaner take off by the ministers.

Baba is a good strategist.

My signature.

CHANGE!
Re: United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers by ikkkkk: 7:46am On Aug 03, 2015
But why will sai Baba not having ministers delay U.S assistance to Nigeria?

I tot Ministers weren't needed in Nigeria anymore.

2 Likes

Re: United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers by phransix147(m): 7:48am On Aug 03, 2015
Demmocrats:

Lol morning bro, so funny

Morning! But why u do like dat? undecided
Re: United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers by Deltagiant: 7:48am On Aug 03, 2015
Buhari the sole administrator of Nigeria. What a country?

2 Likes

Re: United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers by tete7000(m): 7:49am On Aug 03, 2015
engrkenny:
Mtscheeew. US should pocket this their diabolic help. Do we need to have tethers tied round our necks before we receive this help?

Who went cap in hand to beg them for help? Nigeria. No be so? Why then art thou angry with America? Maybe that anger should be directed to Nigerian leaders.

2 Likes

Re: United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers by nairalandndudim: 7:50am On Aug 03, 2015
Want to see something new and exciting?... http://www.damselscosmetics.com
Re: United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers by dammytosh: 7:52am On Aug 03, 2015
ellabooz:
Honestly this man knows nothing about democracy, I think he scared that his minister might impeach him.

Somebody should tell him that ministers have no such power.

Imagine if it were enshrined in our constitution for the president to conduct /appoint house members at will, over his dead body will that happen.

It's now glaring that he has no certificate.

Buhari now you are in power, order the army to bring out your certificate.

I pray your gene is not dominant.

You can't afford to pass this stupidity to the next generation.
Re: United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers by ellabooz(f): 7:56am On Aug 03, 2015
dammytosh:

Of course you know it's .

#proudly5%

1 Like

Re: United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers by Madeb: 8:05am On Aug 03, 2015
isbish:
Dear PMB, please take ur time to choose your Ministers. We are very patient with you. Don't worry at all, we will offset these unnecessary preassure from you here especially. We are a United front in NairaLand with a self vested interest to protect, defend and encourage progressive change here through constructive defence annd argument for the betterment of your administration.

Your's faithfully,
United Progressives on Nairaland for CHANGE
(UPNC) grin
. Naija people ve started again, they must nt confuse nd disturb PMB as they did 2 GEJ
Re: United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 03, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Nigerian Newspaper carrying fake stories since 1960, them no know pass according to a reliable source, at the end of the day they will still come back and apologise for carrying fake stories.

I dont believe all this bullshiits, Nigerian newspapers doesnt write to tell the truth they just write to sell the gadamn paper, and the annoying way they write long epistles just to make the page full these days is annoying, the same news Linda Ikeji will give me in 6 lines and i will belle food

Do u really tink that the u.s, father of democracy will work with a dictator who has refused to name ministers(for over 2 months) n came wit his son, civil servants n politicians from his political party to discuss d future of nigeria. Dats d height of being daft...+stupi.d
Re: United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers by Nicklaus(m): 8:22am On Aug 03, 2015
dre11:
• Buhari moves to reinvigorate federal audit process

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/united-states-assistance-to-nigeria-delayed-by-absence-of-ministers/216397/

REALLY! He went to the US with a bunch of civil servants How comically positive for a president! And the US officials had to tell him they are a bit disappointed, that he needs to set up a team to help him realize his plans for his country, jeez! pathetic! What a polite way to tell him he is incapable of running the nation's affairs. Just two months old and hez already made a mess, can't imagine what it ll be like in two years. *Sighs* sad
Re: United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers by Islie: 8:27am On Aug 03, 2015
The waiting game continues
Re: United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers by ohenhen1: 8:32am On Aug 03, 2015
Absolutely rubbish.
Re: United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers by Spidermon: 8:33am On Aug 03, 2015
I have drastically reduced my expectations from this administration. If it is exceeded, no wahala
Re: United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers by munchfani: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2015
ellabooz:
Honestly this man knows nothing about democracy, I think he scared that his minister might impeach him.

Somebody should tell him that ministers have no such power.

Imagine if it were enshrined in our constitution for the president to conduct /appoint house members at will, over his dead body will that happen.

It's now glaring that he has no certificate.

Buhari now you are in power, order the army to bring out your certificate.
naija doesn't need help, we need business partners. hey mrs graduate,what certificate you on about?
Re: United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers by tivta(m): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2015
I give him a year...
Re: United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers by tivta(m): 8:43am On Aug 03, 2015
dammytosh:

Must every one agree with you? I pity your generation.
Re: United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers by vislabraye(m): 8:54am On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:
One thing I love about my President is that he's meticulous in everything he does. He takes 90% of his time planing and 10% executing with extreme precision. He leaves very little margin for error.

Ride on Mr President. If you must announce your cabinet next year, you have my unfettered support. We are on course to carrying out a holistic refurbishment of this great monument that has been vandalised repeatedly for 16 tortuous years by bandits in Agbada.

God bless and strengthen you sir.

Even if it's 2 years from now go on baba. Sai baba, you 2 much.

1 Like

Re: United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers by ijustdey: 9:02am On Aug 03, 2015
Looks like thisday is a mouth piece for PDP this days with some of the report
Re: United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers by Xano(m): 9:38am On Aug 03, 2015
PassingShot:
No problems. The cabinet will be on board by next month. By September when the cabinet is formed, most of the mess left behind by PDP in the ministeries will have been discovered. This will enable better and cleaner take off by the ministers.

Wailers and PDPians will want us to believe otherwise.

This is the koko. May God continue to grant the president the wisdom to pilot the affairs of Nigeria.

dre11:
• Buhari moves to reinvigorate federal audit process

According to a source at the meetings, the US officials were somewhat disappointed with the president’s team during the visit, which comprised mainly civil servants, adding that the US reckoned that the civil servants would not be able to address any of the country’s requests or provide policy direction until Buhari sets up a team that would help him realise his plans for the country.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/united-states-assistance-to-nigeria-delayed-by-absence-of-ministers/216397/

If this report is true, that's good.

Don't be selective in your post. It makes you a town crier.
Re: United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers by PassingShot(m): 9:42am On Aug 03, 2015
Xano:

If this report is true, that's good.

Don't be selective in your post. It makes you a town crier.
The first part of my post was in reaction to what you quoted from the report.

Reading is easy. Comprehension is much more tasking!
Re: United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers by joel2288: 9:43am On Aug 03, 2015
Here is my last win.. Are you into football betting and you haven't been wining,here is the best way to profit from fixed games with cheap prize..my next fixed games is for tuesday so interested people should contact me 08107693716 or follow me on fb https:// m.facebook.com/joe.fixed.9?ref_...

Re: United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers by Xano(m): 9:52am On Aug 03, 2015
PassingShot:

The first part of my post was in reaction to what you quoted from the report.

Reading is easy. Comprehension is much more tasking!

Interesting. Check well. This is my second quote of you on this topic. Like you wrote, "Reading is easy. Comprehension is much more tasking!"
Re: United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 03, 2015
PassingShot:

Wailers and PDPians will want us to believe otherwise.

This is the koko. May God continue to grant the president the wisdom to pilot the affairs of Nigeria.

Keep fooling yourself while others laugh at your stupidity, did you not read the part that said the US government was disappointed by the team that came with Buhari, that they are mainly civil servants and not experts?...people like you can go as far as defending Satan that he really did not mean to kill Jesus. Loving APC doesn't and shouldn't equat a loss of your sense of reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Releases N375m To Feed 700,000 Pupils In Five States / Governor Kashim Shettima Interacting With Poor Masses (Photos) / Today Is PDP Presidential Screening Exercise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.