Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,779 members, 7,841,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers (12690 Views)

Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 03, 2015
... in d fullness of time

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers by eaccyboy(m): 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
PassingShot:
No problems. The cabinet will be on board by next month. By September when the cabinet is formed, most of the mess left behind by PDP in the ministeries will have been discovered. This will enable better and cleaner take off by the ministers.

Wailers and PDPians will want us to believe otherwise.

This is the koko. May God continue to grant the president the wisdom to pilot the affairs of Nigeria.

Baba is a good strategist.

hahahahahahahha naso una dey talk til today I nvr see any change just bunch of liers...continue believing in dreams me don gv up Nigeria na vision I focus on now..
Re: United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers by dre11(m): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
Xano:

If this report is true, that's good.

Don't be selective in your post. It makes you a town crier.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Exorbitant Electricity Bill In Rural Areas. / Senate Presidency: Goje’s Sacrifice Appreciated —el Rufai / Reps Move To Prevent Removal Of CJN, Others Without National Assembly Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.