Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

High Presence Of Military Officers On The Roads Of Abuja!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / High Presence Of Military Officers On The Roads Of Abuja!!! (528 Views)

Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) / Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos / IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High Presence Of Military Officers On The Roads Of Abuja!!! by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 03, 2015
I've noticed the increase of military officers in abuja...

I'm confused, Are we in the military Era??

Military men are deployed to control traffic, demolish market etc.

Where is the Police?

Are we no longer fighting boko haram?

I'm just a concerned citizen...
Re: High Presence Of Military Officers On The Roads Of Abuja!!! by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 03, 2015
keppyy:
I've noticed the increase of military officers in abuja...

I'm confused, Are we in the military Era??

Military men are deployed to control traffic, demolish market etc.

Where is the Police?

Are we no longer fighting boko haram?

I'm just a concerned citizen...
na only u notice oo...d only time I see them with police na when buhari is on his way back from away...I love his convoy...d 2nd rider na freak.....any way Boko Haram has attacked abuja before...you never can tell what info they have hence their presence...so my fellow citizen of the zoo...move about your business and avoid trouble

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Calls For Inclusion Of Islamic Books In Federal School Curriculum / NLNG: It’s Not Our Duty To Remit Cash Into Federation Account / Judge Transfers Suit Seeking Saraki’s Removal To Another Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.