Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

El-rufai To Kaduna People: I Need Criticism, Not Praise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai To Kaduna People: I Need Criticism, Not Praise (533 Views)

Kaduna People Burn Their Brooms, Dump APC For PDP (Photos) / Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority / El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai To Kaduna People: I Need Criticism, Not Praise by bugs2: 8:35am On Aug 03, 2015
Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, on Sunday told the people of the state that he does not need praises from them.

Speaking at a town hall meeting in Zaria, the governor said what he needed from the people is constructive criticisms that will put him on the right track and not praises.

According to him, praises will not bring out the best in his administration, but constructive and objective criticisms will be beneficial to the government.
“We are human beings and we are bound to make mistakes. Don’t praise us. We don’t need praises. Tell us when we are going the wrong direction so that we can take correction and do the right thing,” El-Rufai told the gathering.

He said for the past two months since he took over, the government had been striving to fulfill its campaign promises.

El-Rufai promised that his administration would complete the multi billion naira Zaria water projects which would be beneficial to eight local government areas neighbouring Zaria.

The governor explained that worked at the project had stopped because the previous administration was owing the contractor N3.5 billion.

Read full story
http://monitor9ja.com/2015/08/el-rufai-to-kaduna-people-i-need-criticism-not-praise/
Re: El-rufai To Kaduna People: I Need Criticism, Not Praise by HungerBAD: 8:36am On Aug 03, 2015
This Governor will go far.

He is also an APC Governor like the President. These guys don't need the rent-a-crowd mob like those PDP people from yester-years, who have rightly been put and relegated into the dungeon of irrelevancy. You don't need to praise him, look at him straight in the eyes and tell him where he is erring, and how to fix it, instead of going to the Government house to beg for money.

All the criminal PDP Governors should emulate this man.

Oh, hold on. Was just informed that all PDP Governors and principle staff are in Otueke, getting instructions on how to LOOT from Goodluck Jonathan and his HUSBAND Patience Jonathan. What a shame,when serious people like EL-Rufai are getting the job done, PDP are busy scheming at the home of a LOSER in Otueke.

It is only party like PDP that takes advice from a total failure.

Sai the Governor of Kaduna State.

HE IS APC.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Kaduna People: I Need Criticism, Not Praise by buki5: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2015
Read news from Punch, Vanguard, Premium times, Leadership, Bellanaija, Stargist, Goal.com and other publishers on www.newspepa.com
Re: El-rufai To Kaduna People: I Need Criticism, Not Praise by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2015
wow, that's impressive...
Re: El-rufai To Kaduna People: I Need Criticism, Not Praise by Mogidi: 8:38am On Aug 03, 2015
ok
Re: El-rufai To Kaduna People: I Need Criticism, Not Praise by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 03, 2015
when they start criticizing him now, he will be calling them ungrateful. mtchew

I hate it when governors act innocent. No offense to elrufai
Re: El-rufai To Kaduna People: I Need Criticism, Not Praise by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 03, 2015
Now this gov sounds intelligent and reasonable small
Re: El-rufai To Kaduna People: I Need Criticism, Not Praise by DaGC(m): 8:42am On Aug 03, 2015
What he said isn't bad. Pointing out his wrongs will go a long way in making his people enjoy his administration.
Re: El-rufai To Kaduna People: I Need Criticism, Not Praise by kodded(m): 8:46am On Aug 03, 2015
undecided

passingshit you don hear?
undecided
Re: El-rufai To Kaduna People: I Need Criticism, Not Praise by Princecalm(m): 8:48am On Aug 03, 2015
that is how criticisms are meant to look like. Not how some people criticize even when the right thing has been done
Re: El-rufai To Kaduna People: I Need Criticism, Not Praise by osaslord500(m): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2015
Lol
Re: El-rufai To Kaduna People: I Need Criticism, Not Praise by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:59am On Aug 03, 2015
El Rufai is right on this

But

I hope he can handle real criticism

Atimes we gotta be careful of what we ask for
Re: El-rufai To Kaduna People: I Need Criticism, Not Praise by Boss13: 9:51am On Aug 03, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
El Rufai is right on this

But

I hope he can handle real criticism

Atimes we gotta be careful of what we ask for

Sure. A devoted leader should handle positive criticism. It is criticism without iota of sense that should be ignored

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: We Know Banks Keeping Stolen Oil Cash / Check Out This Cartoon About Lagos, APC, PDP & Igbokwe / President Buhari Sacks Late Kano Emir Ado Bayero’s Son,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.