Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

Man Tries To Kill Himself By Hanging On Electricity Line In Lagos ( Video & Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Tries To Kill Himself By Hanging On Electricity Line In Lagos ( Video & Pic) (532 Views)

Flooding: White Man Paddling His Canoe In Victoria Island, Lagos (Video, Photos) / Militants Playing Football On Benin-Lagos Expressway - Ehiwario Jude (Video,Pic) / ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Tries To Kill Himself By Hanging On Electricity Line In Lagos ( Video & Pic) by free2ryhme: 9:30am On Aug 03, 2015
Yesterday on my way to church I encountered this incident that was very shocking

This man must have gone through a lot for him to decided to take his life by having himself electrocuted. He climbed up the post and hang on an electricity line waiting to die, fortunately, or, unfortunately, there was no electricity in the area, so his mission failed.

it looks like he still wanted to hang around and wait for the electricity, but a few brave area residents risked their lives to save him from killing himself.

Thank God no current in the high tension cables

Link to the video

http://ireporterstv.co/man-tries-to-kill-himself-by-hanging-on-electricity-line/

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi: I Refused To Share From Jonathan’s N1.9tn Oil Subsidy / Banks Faces Liquidity Strain As FG Is Set To Fully Implement TSA: Thisdayonline / Buhari Must Bring Back The Looted Funds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.